He thinks muscles will get him a gf

>he thinks muscles will get him a gf

>caring what overweight lifelosers have to say about your body on social media
>making it
pick one user

Because they're framelets

Underaged girls like the ones in your pic like otter mode.
If that's the demographic you're aiming for then okay

Yeah a handful of fat ugly bitches spouting sour grapes or females virtue signaling definitely means women find and unattractive now.

They're just virtue signalling. They're trying to take the higher ground by insulating they are better than that. In reality they'd fuck those guys.

Is this steroids?
If not how long would it take to get to this stage from skinny fat and how would you go about it?

>body shaming is OK if i agree

vry tim

but I want a bf not a gf

>tfw stop lifting for a gf but for my waifu instead

Eat shit OP

>Caring about what Gloria Chopchopchop Brunnsaurus says
You're not gonna make it like that breh

> Caring what any kind of saurus thinks of your body..

>is this steroids

>go to doctors today
>5'11.3/4"

JUST.
lifting is the only way to compensate for my manlet status.

These girls just say shit like this because they know those guys are way out of their league. They can't handle the idea of not being good enough for them so they try to invent fake flaws.

>tfw after a long relationship that was doomed for failure she ends up with a downgrade manlet skelly.

This is the female equivalent of elbows too pointy

>plus there to old

I don't know if someone else has the image but there was one like this one (with two muscled guys and a fat one) and a girl commented "women don't like perfect bodies like this". Women tend to communicate differently.

dad bod wins again

This.
It's just femal incels venting.

Lol no. Those guys are lean but are DYELs pretty much.

>has literally never won

>literally "average girl" copypasta girl, basic white girl from south carolina name, looks like a man without makeup, etc
>fat even though her thumbnail is for ants
>wanna-be honorary white girl outcast asian that can't even use the right "they're" or spell steroids correctly
>an actual fat pre-pubescent girl
>quatro? 11? whatever
>fucking gloria chopchopchopyouup brunnasauraus - from thumbnail alone; looks like andy milonakis, has harley quinn hair dye, has cat ear headphones, problem glasses
>T R I S S A N Y - once again, thumbnail alone; visible doublechin, bleached hair, looks like am denny :)

these two fucks are literally so far in grade above this trundle of mid-southern US swine that they don't even register on the same scale, if life was an MMO and these bovine thots attacked these dudes, it wouldn't even register as a number, it would just say "immune"

Cheers that's the one.

>check pictures
>fat bitches
every time you see people react like this to a good looking man or woman it is obvious insecurity talking and it's sad

>182cm/5.97ft
It could be worse but why the FUCK did I stop growing 8mm shy of 6 feet. It's not fair lads.

I've been laid by 20+ chicks as a skinnyfat, and 0 chicks as a fit guy.

> he thinks shitposting doesn't make him a loser

>if life was an MMO and these bovine thots attacked these dudes, it wouldn't even register as a number, it would just say "immune"

i loled way too hard

that one's gotta be fake, fat bitches

Forget scientific studies. This user has just proved science to be incorrect.

they say this, and yet if dad bod approached them they would call him a creep and post on social media about nearly being raped, whereas they would give their number to the other two

they are purely virtue signalling in this pic

My man.

Life is just a big MMO. Get your grind on.

Ik. I mean we're still ~78th percentile, so we're good, right?

round 2

>high contrast filter + that head angle = fatty; shitty trashy hispanic name confirms
>shan nan fuckin iggins - judging by the ginger troll in the left side of the thumbnail, this is a closed case
>a literal faggot? a nu-male proxying through this fat loser to protect himself mentally from realizing he's on the other end of the spectrum of "fit" and just is scrawny?
>actually wearing a fucking fedora, look's like a female Q from impractical jokers
>middle aged gas station witches that smell like dip, "steph" is the ringer here
>same thing as my boy jeroen up there - looks like shit, so he uses the fat dude as a form of mental gymnastics to validate himself
>"pretty boys" + his fucking crypt keeper of a rodeo wife = "that fat dude with the goatee you see doing 3x1 sets with 3 plate, quarter ROM"

another please, i do this for my own autistic pleasure

This triggers me so bad. Fucking wenches.

Why is being built conflated with being a cunt ?

>TFW English isn't your first language
>TFW your grammar and spelling is superb compared to natives

Seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be to not know the difference between their, they're, there...

Fuck HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS DUMB

Anyone got that image of the fat cat ladies on Facebook talking about some cute Asian athlete and saying she's not beautiful?

Those fucking fat faces

>being fat cringe fedora wearer and lying to yourself so much in single comment
doesn't even trigger me, they are lesser human beings

Keep telling yourself that

this

Nah but it'll give me the confidence to do that and help feed my steadily growing ego.

Most people learn their first language by listening and speaking, not reading. Also, English is a dumb language.

>White girls

>Why is being built conflated with being a cunt
so is being good looking. my appearance is in dissonance with my neckbeard personality. literally didn't ask for this.

It's pure virtue signalling and/or rage over being rejected.

>work with mostly females in a hotel
>woman in the office asks if I found girls who work out attractive
>tell her it depends, but in general yeah
>she gets pissed off
>starts talking about how they're not feminine, on steroids, etc

Keep in mind this woman just had a bastard kid with with a janitor who I fired for coming into work high and is almost 30 but still lives with her parents.

lmao she wants you to like her so badly, eventhough she's not entitled to shit

Women become really bitter when someone is out of their league. They've been fed this lie that they're all princesses by everyone since they were babies and when somebody rejects them or is better than them they literally can't cope.

they are all about 12 years old retard baiting faggot

Yeah I know.

I went out to lunch with her one time and probably would have smashed, but I try not to date inside the workplace. It just leads to drama. Later I found out she was a giant ho-bag.

Her boss tried to push me towards her too, but that's another story.

Left is good

Right is weird as fuck looking

>if life was an MMO and these bovine thots attacked these dudes, it wouldn't even register as a number, it would just say "immune"

Just wear boots faggot

The only reason women would post comments like that is because they know they'll never get a man who looks like that.
Most women are dumb whores who don't think everyone can see what they're doing.

>namefagging
>Anno Domini 2017

The sad part is that you think people thinks this.
Nobody unless they are fucking retarded thinks muscles will give them gfs.

It brings about a whole lot of other healty benefits that will make you more attractive.
It's not the physical result that matters, grow up :)

> :)
Ma'am, this is a men's only board, please take you r uninformed and irrelevant opinions and return to

You really fucked up that greentext

I used greentext on the only part that mattered, which was the smiley face. Only women and homosexuals use smiley faces when they're trying to "prove their point".

So are you a woman or a faggot, because only one is socially acceptable here on Veeky Forums.

So sad :)

Well it depends... Do woman not look for healthy fit men? Or do they only care about the inside like they do...?

Yeah no they are pissed they couldn't land these guys but think they deserve it...

Who cares about that 5% of women that are turned off by muscles.

ayy bb lemme get at that taco if you namsayin ayy

That is a trip, summerfag

Women are on par with retarded children.

Girls want a guy who is going to make her his priority. If I'm in the gym 5 days per week and focused on bettering myself physically, mentally, and financially, I'm going to put our relationship last.

The guy in this pic may be more fun to be around but girls would definitely fuck the other two over the marshmallow.

Lets see

Fatty
Autistic selfie girl
Subhuman
Fatty
Special snowflake not like all the other girls girl
Fatty
Fatty

Yep, those are the people those guys in the picture care about.

IF YOU ARE LIFTING WEIGHTS TO GET A GIRLFRIEND THEN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

skinny guys get girlfriends all the time.
ugly people get girlfriends.

its about your PERSONALITY.

lifting cant fix that.

lift for yourself. lift for strength and health.
lifting for women DOES NOT WORK

>Gloria Chopchopchopyouup Brunnasaurus

Lifting can help your personality.
You socialize more, working towards and reaching goals, helps your mood etc.

Other than that you are right.

Gotcha

>She has weird lips

Holy shit, I hope she did some stretches before doing that much reaching.

Where can I find more failures like this that makes me think more highly of myself?

And also, I noticed that when I started lifting, I started for myself, and almost every girl I've met was just more on my side when they realized I don't put much emphasis on my sportive lifestyle. They can feel why you do things, it's like a 6th sense or some shit and they keep thinking about the tiniest of stuff they have a hunch for things like this. My problem was I got with a girlfriend and eventually I started lifting for her, I forgot about bettering myself and my life just went downhill and she "felt something changed" and I decided it's not gonna work anymore. Kinda depressed I broke up with her 4 days ago but donnow how tf to feel about it. I feel good/bad/confused/relieved/sleepy all at the same time I'm already regretting leaving her.

>implying going to the gym isn't going to benifit her
>aesthetic, for her enjoyment
>power and stamina, for her enjoyment

>Every single one of them is ugly
Nothing of value was lost.

>Old roasties insecure about men finding young women cute
Why do women feel the need to put other people down all the time? Why can't they just be happy for other people?

T-they hatin on Sabina! Ill murder them all. I know my path now.

This. They are more or less trying to say "IM NOT A SLUT PLEASE NOTICE HOW UNSHALLOW I AM, IM NOT IMPRESSED AND YOUD BETTER BELIEVE ME SINCE I AM A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT WITH A BAD PERSONALITY AND DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW."

how the fuck would it benefit her besides my increased ability to rail her poon?

Veeky Forums pls stahp, you're making me hate females. I already have trouble finding somebody ;_;

man the fuck up and choose to be gay

I'm sorry user, but women are dumb. I'm not saying you should start fucking men or anything, but you need to realize that most women are just flat out stupid and make bad decisions. It's fun to take advantage of that by getting them to fuck you, but I wouldn't advise falling for the trap.

Good luck user, it sounds like you'll need it.

projection
they think they're noble and have amazing personalites because/so they're fat and out of shape, while fit people are the opposite

I'm gay and even I find her cute.

You're taller than you think but you're fucking stupid so I won't tell you how you're miscalculating

why aren't you in the sweatshop making my gym shorts

wtf I'm gay now

Ok brainlet

You don't visit /fraud/ that often do you? Half the posters there are namefags.

>You can't be fit and, fun, smart, funny.
>looms like the typical oriental girl

Yeah perfect in evert way.

I like this picture as I know the back story:

This is when A&F opened up a flagship store in HK. They flew in 100 guys to do promo for a week. I was working in Dragon I at the time, and all the girls were raving about the hot Abercrombie models all the time.

Remember kids theres a difference about a woman says she wants and what she wants.

i hate these type of promos though

>it's about le personality
Left guy has personality. Right guy has autism. Which one is seen as "creepy"? Which one will get the girls' numrs without even talking to them?

Wow ugly women can't cope with attractive men what else is new

If you want a quick fuck, then women are what you're looking for. If you hope for a meaningful relationship with emotional depth, loyalty and unconditional love, then I have to tell you: You are chasing a fantasy which will never become reality.

>fat
>slut
>spic
>obese
>potato face
>tranny
>slut

Who cares what these people have to think?