What are good waist thinning exercises?

What are good waist thinning exercises?
Pic related: After about a year of lifting my proportions are kinda odd :/

Fork put downs 5xF

you have my goal body stop trying to slim your waist faggot

>waist thinning exercises
Is this facebook? Lose 2 sizes of your waist with these 4 meme workouts?

Im trying to go for more of a V-taper, i tried training lat more but that didn´t seem to work, so now in trying to lose some weight and train my abs more

thx mate ill try it

Build your upper body more -lats, traps, delts, chest. Work on stomach vacuums. After that it's all genetics.

They dont exist. Your internal organs arent gonna get any smaller, really. The only thing you can do is to work on your vacuums and do a lot of work on your lats, delts, traps, chest and make your waist appear smaller that way. Rows, weighted pullups, OHP, bench are gonna be your best friends.
Also, you look pretty good man, keep it up.

this, your shoulders are nonexistent

get the rest of your upper body huge,

your waist will look smaller in comparison.

What's your routine

Mon: Chest Triceps
Tue: Back Biceps
Wed: Shoulders Legs
Thu: Cardio Body weight exercises and abs
Fri: Shoulders Legs or Back Chest
Sat+Sun: rest day

youve been lifting for a year mate, wait another 2 before you look full

also youre like 12% bodyfat, if you dropped to 8/9 your mid section would look slim

you should go on a different program yours has very little volume try something like

lower
upper
off
upper
lower
off
upper

yeah thats probably true
i just wanted to get some advice before ruin my physique with a bubble gut or look like a barrel

I might try this
But ive only been lifting for about a year, so i dont want to overtrain...

That is1 year?
Really low progress

With 1 year i will look very good

Im 5 11 with 4 months, im 183, i want to get to 200 then i will start to cut and gain only muscle, im pretty sure that in 7 months my progress will be huge

Its time to bulk my man

your pecs need some work

In the first few months you´ll make quite a few beginner gains, that wont last long tho.
I personally dont like bulking very much desu, id rather look acceptable and take some more time to build muscle

yeah, that´s my biggest weak spot :/

I disagree, some people's genetics and growing speed is different

Mind posting a pic of yourself?

Im on phone now, some guy has it, its weird he didnt post it, maybe he hasnt seen this thread
If you are skinny its better to bulk on 2 lbs a week at minimum to get a desired Weight then cut

You see more fast gain like that
What is beginner gains for you?

I was 166 and went to 180 in 1 month, that 1 month i started my bulk

A wider back and shoulders will make the waist look smaller.

Beginner gains are the gains you make in the first year or so of lifting.
After that year it´s quite hard to gain additional muscles and it takes quite a long time.
Also in that Pic i weigh about 187pounds or 85Kg and my height is 177cm

Wow for that height and weight you dont look huge

Why dont you get to 200lbs?

Also internet is very useful, i look for "how to gain muscle", "grow big chest workout", "massive leg workout", etc and i find many interesting post and blogs that help me

I dont like to train to get to a certain weight... i tried that half a year ago and got quite fat.
Most of that weight is probably in my legs ^^

Don't try to thin your waist, try to widen your lats. You don't want the dreaded hour glass shape where your waist is thinner than your pelvis.

Check out fierce 5 intermediate

Also if you do UL I recommend UxLxUxL and xUxLxUx because protein synthesis goes to baseline after 48 hours, your CNS also recovers after 48 so that way your muscles are being stimulated and repaired at an optimal rate.

Weighted planks. Put a 25 or 35 pound plate on your back (a friend helps a ton with this) and just do 3 sets of 30 to 45 seconds. I usually place the plate just above my glutes since it balances easily there and for me at least feels like more tension is placed on my mid and lower abs as well as my waist. Repeat 3ish times a week. Best ab doms ever

Nothing will make your shoulders broader or your hips narrower, so "thinning" your waist would end up making you look worse with some kind of hourglass figure. Losing fat would make it slightly thinner but you aren't fat enough for it to make much difference.

This is the most retarded post I've read in a while.
>then i will start to cut and gain only muscle

>im pretty sure that in 7 months my progress will be huge

I'm pretty sure that in 7 months you should kill yourself.

To me it looks like your body prefer to store fat in legs and arms rather than waist

Thanks for all the help, but ill have to head off now
If i see good progress ill be making an update thread

don't listen to the name fag. he posted a pic of himself on another thread and he looks like shit. he also runs around shitting up threads and giving awful advide.

Why thin it you twink? Get that shit thicker bruh. Front squats all day. Front rack holds with ludicrous weight.