How do I unlock David Duke mode? More importantly, how do I keep it? He is 67. Is he natty? Is he on TRT?

How do I unlock David Duke mode? More importantly, how do I keep it? He is 67. Is he natty? Is he on TRT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/feCNYblsTlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He is 67
Fuck I thought that he's in his 40s

Don't be a suhbhuman non-white

he looks like a ghoul

I always thought David Duke was a skinny fuck. I was genuinely shocked when I saw him in that Vice documentary and he actually is fuarkin joocy.

Then I realized: it's his neck. His skinny chicken neck makes him look scrawny regardless of how big his body is. The Neck Pill is legit.

Nothing screams not natty, but considering his age has probably on some test

sell your soul to Satan

prolly injects teenage blood for the rejuvenation gains;

vampires are real motha fuckas

>be CIA informant
>do the bidding of your jew overlords and act like a moron on twitter endorsing Trump when he disagrees with your supposed worldviews

wow its another thread where /pol/ faggots try and force their shit on Veeky Forums by posting a random white nationalist and try using fit terms, im surprised you didnt use that homo "the golden god" again.

>How do I unlock David Duke mode?

Step 1: Be a legitimately hateful racist piece of shit
Step 2: The cops support you so they will turn a blind eye to your steroid use

>shitskin detected
But spamming "muh superior black genes" is ok right?

>t. watermelon enthusiast

>I'm triggered by white people

I'm honestly mirin. Keep fighting the good fight duke

if you actually think that David Duke or Richard Spencer are government plants, you might be mentally retarded

>the first two responses to this are shitposts calling this user black
/pol/ isn't even smart enough to have real insults

t. jamal

If you think Richard "Homosexuality is the last bastion for White Nationalism" "Muslims are our true allies" Spencer isn't controlled opposition, you are a complete fucking moron.

Because shitskins like you and that user spout "muh /pol/ boogeyman" on any thread that has any sort of political topic. How about we send you faggots back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong.

t. olaf

/pol/ at this point has degenerated to the level of a tumblr SJW echo chamber, in a year nobody will ever admit to ever being a /pol/tard because they will be laughed at just like people who still act like members of anonymous, this retardation has reached its zenith and is now on a slow decline.

t. assblasted tyrone who spams BBC threads

David duke seems to be controlled opposition
Like you know , give blacks and POC an enemy

go back to the_donald you fucking waste of life, theirs a fucking reason why people are annoyed when retards like you spam your bullshit, this is fucking Veeky Forums a board focused on fitness, not politics. every thread you faggots start is always shit, there is never any substance.

>implying I made this thread
You sound like the redditor, unable to handle any opinions that disagree with you. It's common knowledge that Veeky Forums and /pol/ are intertwined. The only people who disagree with this are nonwhite and/or leftists.

Common knowledge where? Its never been common on Veeky Forums you degenerate.

Being on the government payroll has it's benefits.

holy shit he does

Why does his face look so off.

He scares me.

most of the /pol/ faggots who went to charlottswille where lanky bitches and complete social retards. when will you faggots realize that you and SJWs are basically the same?

>david duke
>david
>literally named after the king of jews
am i the only one amused by this

Yet antifa members were even more scrawny in comparison.

Not that I'm defending those alt-right faggots, most American youth seems to be weak like that.

>How do I unlock David Duke mode? More importantly, how do I keep it? He is 67. Is he natty? Is he on TRT?
>What are facelifts?
>What is TRT even though I just said it?

It's the eyes

>implying any /pol/ members went to that "rally"
It was organized by an Obama-supporting Occupy member and Richard "Soros" Spencer. It was an obvious false flag made to make the right look bad, and anyone who unironically showed up that that event who wasn't a paid "rally member" deserves to get shit on.

If you're really going to cherry pick intentionally-chosen scrawny actors at a rally for the main makeup of right wingers, you can go back to whatever leftist subreddit you get your political information from and shitpost there, not here.

And don't even get me started on the average appearance of an antifa "comrade".

there's a bunch of people who'll appreciate that joke over at reddit

>/pol/ and Veeky Forums are interwined.
>the only one who disagree are no /pol people
>here look at my insigificant shitty correlation from some unacademic newspaper

God I see why you got into physical strength, because you surely can't compensate it with that hot air coming out of the airs can you.

>unacademic newspaper
There's another article floating around with a guy doing situps, but I don't have it. Would you rather me quote CNN, Mr. Politifact?

Lifting and physical strength in general isn't appreciated by leftist cuckolds such as yourself and seen as "toxic masculinity" by them, so of course the right wing section of this site would also be interested and heavily involved in the fitness board. Use your fucking brain, if you have one.

And yet Arnold routinely takes shits on Trump.

Sincerely though, SJWs and whatever umbrella term people are currently using for bootlicker racists are predominantly ugly, fat, and poor. Probably why they form groups and wish it were some other way. As individuals, they are shit-tier. Two side. Same coin. Fags.

Not that that's wrong, but I don't see how a gayposter can think they can point it out without being a hypocrite

>hollywood actor
>being allowed to publicly support Trump
Good one m8. Trump is Trump, doesn't matter if you're left wing or right wing, if you buy into the media's bullshit (or get told what to say by your jewish hollywood overlords), you will be spouting fuck drumpf in no time.

Once again, we are cherrypicking, and I really don't hope you sincerely believe that the left wing is the home of masculinity.

>I identify as alt-right and support Richard Spencer in all he does
Can you make it any more obvious, shill?

Neither of those things are true. I don't 'identify' as any ideology, but at a push I'd probably fall into the reactionary category. Spencerian white nationalism doesn't appeal to me

Am I misconstruing the obvious implications of your homoerotic anime posts or is it you that's confused?

If you don't support him, why are you defending him?

I'm not defending him, the first thing I said was that your critcism was completely correct. I'm just confused by an apparent homo criticising someone for validating homosexuality.

TAKE THE MASK OFF OLD MAN

No, I just think that groupthink and political spergouts are for contemptible weak faggots.

Enjoy your upvote good sir xD

>implying Veeky Forums isn't raided daily by literal leftist cuckolds talking about how much they love nigger dicks and how they think negroes are superior
Grow a thicker skin retard, or go to Reddit. People can say all kinds of things here.

That is one triggered nigger!
First you said we are from /pol/, now you say T_D? Well, which is it? Because these two are complete opposites in ideals and the kind of people who frequent them.

No you morons, its the surgery. He's had plastic surgery to make himself look younger, and it worked when he was a bit younger, but as for all those Hollywood actors, when you get closer to 70 years old, its gonna start looking weird.

Obviously false. I mean youre right about SJWs being predominantly ugly, but for nationalists its 99% of the time the case that they are normal looking people (not fat) or even quite fit.

David Duke is the definition of Chad

youtu.be/feCNYblsTlo

How late is too late?
Is it viable for a man to start lifting at around 55-56?

better start hitting the gym, mike...

I want to know who is the guy making these stupids questions

Is a bot?

All the plastic surgery looks weird as fuck, he had his nose shaved down. When he grows his beard he looks OK.

>get a facelift
>get fake tan
>become a bottle blonde
>do some bicep curls everyday
>be a massive faggot

Liftwaffe outreach

Well you're right about the other ones, but he is naturally blonde, and he's a great guy and very wise.

Guys can you just answer my questions?

>Liftwaffe
kek

Those are taken out of context, assclown

>mentally ill faggot
>wise

From Dr. D himself: he recommends lifting, intermittent fasting, extended fasting, and vegetables (especially broccoli). Also chewing for a long time when eating, thorough mastication.

t. Sören

M8 I'm on the left and my right arm is built as fuark