Alcohol

Will drinking 200ml of vodka tonight fuck up my recovery after lifting heavy today?

yes, a bit.

Yikes I'll probably stay in so

Its only a naggin youll be fine

no it won't
I get drunk every night with vodka + diet fanta, shit's cash

vodka has no protein, fats or carbs. it is literally a toxin to the body, it has no calories the body can make use of. beer makes you fat, vodka doesn't.

the only adverse affect it'll have is making it harder to lift tomorrow. but I battle this by drinking a fuckoff load of water before sleeping and in the morning, so I sober up before my evening gym session

Alchol is the worst kind of carb actually

>vodka has no carbs

This. A bit.

>vodka has no carbs

No one is this stupid

A shot of vodka is like 90 calories you mong

They don't. Stop trying to trick people you slimy kikes

>havent drunk in months
>been cocoon mode all summer, getting great gains
>get extra lonely and depressed saturday, so call up friend
>we both proceed to get shithoused
>I even puke before we leave my house
>come back home send text to my friend I dont remember: "I know not where I'm going, but soverngarde awaits"
>wake up at 12, reeling in my bed for the next 6 hours. Finally puke at about 5pm and feel better after that
>eventually drive to CVS to get pedialyte and a Disornio pizza
>chug pedialyte and gorge on the pizza, only thing Ive eaten in last 48 hrs
>Didnt sleep last night
>get out of bed to see eclipse. It's shit.
>I still haven't eaten today

The liquid jew. Once youre well off of it, dont get back on bros. One night out has ruined me for at least 48 hours

No so long as the rest of your nutrition is on point.

>Vodka has no carbs or calories

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL LMFAO

while alcohol can be metabolised, it cannot be converted into fat. HOWEVER when you ingest alcohol the body then uses it the preferential source of energy, and as a result the burning of any other macronutrients (food eaten) is suppressed, which makes them more likely to be converted directly to fat and then stored rather than used for energy. THAT is how alcohol itself can make you fat. The other thing is, unless you're drinking pure spirits, then the alcoholic drink you're having probably has quite a lot of sugar in it too, so that is a source of calories that CAN be converted to fat from the drink.

fucking brainlets, didn't you pass highschool biology?

Vodka has no carbs. Vodka has calories.

My bad, you're absolutely right.

Epic bait

Epic bait

Yeah. But hey try to have some fun so you at least got something out of it and drink a gallon of water so no hangover or anything.

If you're buling do you still eat the 500kcal surplus even though the surplus will be alcohol?

Read some T Nation article on this. Apparently it is shit for gains but won't make you that fat for the amount of calories provided:

You don't pig out while drunk
You drink hard stuff, no sugar added

This. I live in a beer country but I try to switch to pure whisky or vodka as soon as possible.

Drink them on the rocks, you'll get used to that. And don't go for a hamburger or a kebab in the middle of the night. Just have a good pre party meal

>vodka has no calories
I know this is bait but still.