Progress pics and stats

Post before and afters
Height, weight, time lifting, stats if you want etc

10 months lifting with one month break
174lbs --> 198-203lbs
6'3 tall
PPL routine
And as far as diet goes i just ate as much as i could + whey powder and BCAA, oh and a lot of milk and peanuts

Im quite happy with the results, but i got a few more things i wanna improve, like my arms and meatier upper chest

looking good bro. age? PPL twice a week?

Jesus m8 solid progress. Gave me some confidence about the whole bulking thing. Stats on lifts?

damn, goal body right here

cycle?

Lifts?

it's bullshit

21 and yea, if i dont manage to do it twice a week i usually skip legs
I only do bench and incline bench from the major lifts. Flat bench is 225lbs 5x5 with 275lbs being my max and incline is 175lbs 5x5. Im afraid of doing squats and deadlifts not to worsen my fucked up back, but i did deadlifts twice and could do a workout with 3pl8s. No idea how.
Post body buddy

His body is better than 90% of Veeky Forums

>11 months progress
>179cm (king of manlets)
>135 lbs (60kg) vs ~150 lbs (68kg)

started with a shitty brosplit because of a stupid gym buddy then switched to PPL at the start of summer when i began working out alone. slow progress because of lifelong auschwiz appetite, bulking is a pain in the ass.

Any tips for appetite?

I like the new graphics. The textures look more realistic.

7 months on a natty bro split, neglecting legs. 140lbs in each picture (started by "cutting" down to 135lb and then lifting and now I'm 140lbs again).

Lifts (5RM): 110/140/145/205

no pic friendo

forgot pic

Good progress keep it up user, although im slightly worried about your nipple problem
how tall are you?

jesus your tits, my god ;_;

yeah nice work but why the sad face

My nipples are an abomination, I might just get them surgically removed or something. I'm 5'7" btw. I must have done something awful in a previous life or something.

did you check if you have pectus excavatum? chest looks a bit sunk in, or are your nipple gains confusing me?

6 month progress, fat to less fat edition.

196 -> 171

I'm cutting now. Hopefully I can get to 155 in the next couple of months.

I think I have it to a mild degree, but my nipples are actually way closer together than they should be which gives the illusion that my chest is sinking more than it really is.

Good job man, your shoulders and triceps are looking thick and there is some obvious progress in your chest definition. Keep it up.

t. weird nipple guy

3 years power lifting natty non-seriously on left pic, 2.5 years bodybuilding seriously on right with gear.

5x5 190lb squats went up to 3x18 205lbs with super sets.
5x5 40lbs DB bench press went up to 50lbs 3x12
Diddy one rep was 225 but now 320lbs.

Gracias amigo

>the tits
doxxed

If i ever come to vancover for anirevo can I fuck the shit out of you?

Being a manlet, I already look like you tall guys 1 year progress pics lol.

Stay mad, faggots.

Good torso but arms/shoulders are woefully undeveloped. Especially biceps.

Do some circuits without taking rest. burns 500 calories.

Do it slow enough for you to keep it up for 1 hour. Start off with 20 minutes.

>natty
I'll take your word for it, fem.

Diet has been pretty shit as of late but I plan to get back to being strict with myself after I come back from my vacation.

Me on the left today, pic on the right is around September 2016

How the fuck can I escape skinny fat mode.

Gonna bulk till January/February and then cut very slowly.

Sitting at 77kg and 5'11

Squat 5x5 is 130kg
Bench 5x5 80kg
Ohp 50kgx10x3
Don't deadlift lmao

goal body, mirin

that's subpar progress even for a natty, what's your quarrel here fella?

Its a girl, furthermore an Asian girl. They produce no test.

nice steroid traps.

Thanks
Would aim for more if I was you. I am pretty happy with my size right now, I just want to recomp and get leaner and more defined.
How much do I need to bench to get an average riding azn gf?

shit, you're right. mb.

My phone autocorrected roiding to riding but riding works as well

>ywn be 6'3

you've got to help me Veeky Forums. Last one was taken last year October and right one today.

My lifts have gone up, but my body still looks like shit, do I keep on bulking and stick to my routine?
Routine:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Sitting OHP 3x5
Bicep curl 3x5
Dumbell press 3x10
Incline dumbell press 3x10
Tricep pull down 3x10
Pulley row 3x10
Dumbell lateral raise 3x10

close to my dream body since i unironically dont want to become too big. i dont like the muscle fratboy aesthetics

You looked better before, man. Your routine is messed up, why aren't you doing the big 4? Bench, OHP, Squat, and Deadlift should be your priority. Chins and dips are good too, and rows. Do PPL or something, jesus dude.

what's wrong with doing dumbell press vs bench press?

I did this (almost) exact same routine for months with no results. Switched to PPL, and started doing my reps slower (so 1 set would take me around 40 seconds), and I made more gains in 2 months than I did for 6 months on the routine you're doing.

This

>mfw workout for 6 months and look better and am stronger than tall friend who's lifted for 2 years

post pic?

>mfw 180 cm
>lift for 6 months
>already look better than my 184 cm mate who has been lifting for 2 years with a personal trainer

lifting is weird

Damn my attraction to thicc asian girls... Stats are good and body is nice as fuck.

None of these pictures are particularly good and rarely take new photos. Started skinny-fat.

Stats:
Bench: 225x6
Squat: 350x5
Diddly:435x1
Front squat: 315x1 (PR'd today)
OHP:165x5
Kind of recently fucked up my SC joint while hitting 350x5 on backsquats and so I haven't done them in a few weeks. I've just been front squatting and trying to target hamstrings with other movements like romanians. The original pic was 3 years apart and this one is about 2. All of 2016 was spent going through the motions and just in 2017 I started pushing myself again. I'll cut eventually.

I'm not seeing a ton of difference. Are you training for strength or hypertrophy? What are your goals?
Belly is going away. Looking much better.
thicc asian girls are my weakness. Mirin
Looking much better, keep going. Height?
Looking 100x better. Unfortunate about your nips but they also look much more natural than before. I also have weird nips.
Congrats on getting out of skelly mode. Keep bulking to your desired goal. 175+ is ideal
Looking much better as well. I find it hard to believe that this is 10 months (9 months) but good progress nonetheless.

BTW I am: and

>I'm not seeing a ton of difference. Are you training for strength or hypertrophy? What are your goals?
Meme response incoming but I'm just training for visible muscle mass. I guess I want to look like the right pic of

What do I do?

>doesn't squat
>deadlifts twice
>3pl8

Obviously genetic elite.

Or liar.

Probably genetic elite.

For starters, I am not a big fan of your routine. Do any of these routines catch your eye?

Should I pick from red zone or green zone, first?

Not the guy you're talking to, and call me an idiot, but the x's in the bracket mean days off right?

The green is more for beginners and red for immediate/advanced. It depends on how YOU feel. Do you feel accustom to the movements and like you are doing them safely? I've been lifting for 3 years and will still hop on youtube and look up some guides to diddlys/bench/squats just to hear someone elses take/their mental checklist before they begin their lifts. You've been doing a full body split 3 days a week and haven't been hitting diddlys or squats. If you don't like any of these routines there are obviously MANY more and I could post my own PPL if you'd like me to.

Yes

post ppl pls

>The green is more for beginners and red for immediate/advanced. It depends on how YOU feel. Do you feel accustom to the movements and like you are doing them safely? I've been lifting for 3 years and will still hop on youtube and look up some guides to diddlys/bench/squats just to hear someone elses take/their mental checklist before they begin their lifts. You've been doing a full body split 3 days a week and haven't been hitting diddlys or squats. If you don't like any of these routines there are obviously MANY more and I could post my own PPL if you'd like me to.
I'm just concerned that I'm going to lose what mass/strength I have right now switching over to another routine because mine has already been switched to hell over the course of the past year when I started lifting last September.

And to continue from this, one day out of my 3 day routine I have to do at Planet fitness so I don't have access to barbells so I want to pick a routine that can be done with dumbells.

Push:
Bench-4x5
Incline-3x8
OHP:4x5
Cable Flyes: 4x8-12
Lateral raise: 3x12-15
Frontal raise: 3x12-15
Close grip bench: 3x8-12
Skullcrushers: 3x8-12

Pull:
Diddly 4x5
Bent row: 3x8-12
Back extension: 3x8-12
Lat pulldown: 3x8-12
Barbell curl:3x8-12
Supinated curls: 3x8-12
Barbell shrug: 4xf

Legs:
Back squat 4x5
Front squat: 4x5
Barbell lunge: 3x8-12
One-legged leg press 3x8-12
Stiff-legged diddly: 3x8-12
Calf raise: 4xf

I'm by no means saying that this is the best routine for YOU, but it does work for me and I have seen excellent progress.

You can replace all of these with DBs

and how is this done?

Is it:
ABCABC
AxBxC
ABCxABC
ABCABCx

I do ABCABCx

Even squats and deadlifts?
I can't go to the gym 6 times a week. I can only do three times, so AxBxCxx

What routine would (you) recommend from the green zone in

>ABCxABC
>ABCABCx
kek are those not the same

no. The x refers to a rest day.

>i just ate as much as i could
as in like clean bulking or literally just eating whatever? I'm 6'1 on 5/3/1 and i wanna be your body post bulk then cut it down.

If you can only got 3x a week that's fine. You probably shouldn't do the program I am running because it is preferred to hit a body part 2x a week. I think all programs on this pic are good/excellent depending on your goals. Obviously if you're wanting to do Oly lifts then you'll do the bottom left one. Wanting to gain mass? Hit SS (& not GOMAD.) Basically I think all of the routines on here are good so you wouldn't be wrong to choose any of them. Maybe give starting aesthetics a try? I've never done it but it looks like a good routine on paper. Don't give up on routines too early. Run for at least 2 months before you start saying you're not seeing progress. Assuming you've been on the same routine for awhile though you'll probably see progress no matter what.

Won't starting strength hit lower body more than upper? What accessory work should I do when doing SS? Should I even be doing any accessory work?

>Oly lifts
what are these? And what bottom left one?

So what routine is good for aesthetics? SS is for strength, what is the best 3 day routine for aesthetics?

>started by "cutting" down to 135lb and then lifting and now I'm 140lbs again)
This is how you're supposed to do it

I feel like your nipples are looking at me, it's very strange how they're so close together. Good progress though, it's obvious you've put on some muscle.

>bodybuilding seriously on right with gear.
learn to read faggot

Olympic lifting: snatch/cleans

Yea but if you were the original guy you had no lower body work so I'm assuming that's lacking. Accessory work is exactly what it sounds like: accessory. Compound movements are so much better at incorporating more muscles->produce more HGH. That being said, just stick one or two accessories per body part.

Alright I guess I'm going to go ahead and just do SS.

So since one of my workout days I have to do at Planet Fitness, how exactly do I go about doing squats and Deadlifts there? Do I just do it with dumbbells? What do I do if I surpass 150 for either dumbbells or deadlifts, since the max dumbbells they have go up to only 75

I've worked out on and off for about two years. Then stopped for a while. Now I've been back at it for a month or so. But this time I actually decided to learn the oly lifts. Today was the first time I ever tried split jerks. It was stupid fun. Should've done this earlier. Even though it was only with 100 pounds. Should've been doing this since the beginning.

Only worried about teaching myself the snatch wrong or fucking up and injuring myself.

why do women do this? you could have just cut and you'd look great. now you just look like a bull dyke

Use the resources you have and get created. You can do goblit squats and you can easily do DB diddlys.

You're a faggot, I fucking love ripped women like this, my fucking GOD is it hot as hell.

Beginner here.
Ive been trying to work out 3x a week, but sometimes can only do 2x a week.
Im trying to bulk up for now.

I dont see much difference but wanted someone elses opinion.

2 months since i started too

Top is before, weighed about 170 lbs
Bottom is now - 184 lbs

t. no gains mc "i cant eat enough" babby

I don't have a before yet, I've only been lifting for about 2 months. I started at twice a week and bumped it up to 4 times. Is this decent progress so far? Am I gana make it?
>5'10
>150ish
My diet is not top notch. Im pretty poor so it's hard to get enough protein, but I try. On a good day I hit 120 grams, but sometimes I fall short. With that, any diet advance for a poorfag?
I really want a bigger chest and bigger arms. My tris have made a lot of progress, but my biceps are stuttering.

What do you do for everything else if you do not squst or DL?

I have a homegym and i am scared to squat or dl also.

You cosplay too?
I'm as natty as the Piano man
Careful what you wish for
Thanks user. I'm not as thicc as u think, Asians aren't really gifted with thicc genetics
I often get mistaken as a bull dyke . Part of my life now lel

I knew you were Asian just by looking at your body type

April 162.

Couple weeks ago 195

if you reached 2 plate bench in 10 months for reps id love to see the dudes who reach it in 3 months

you look fucking gross, stop lifting

those look like emily grey's tits

why are you people bulking

Right?
I eat fags like you for breakfast

no point in bulking if you arent going to work out often enough.

which routine for bear mode? i havnt trained but my work has kept me physically active enough and i have a thicc frame.

what's that logo on your shirt?

I eat pussy like yours every Saturday.