Why do Indian women always have such large and blotty guts despite having strict vegetarian diets?

Why do Indian women always have such large and blotty guts despite having strict vegetarian diets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltUDZD1vgxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce.

disgusting

don't ever post indians on my board again

very high saturated fat intake

I unironically think it's genetics

Indian here

I have a theory. They eat roti and nan (bread) with almost every meal. They consume a lot of carbs from that and on top of that

bread rice and oil are all vegetarian.

Diet and genetics

My ex gf, who was Indian, was really skinny everywhere else but still had a bit of a stomach. It's probably genetics.

why dont east asians have similiar bodies? they eat rice with every meal

Lack of proper diet and exercise.

because they're not 3rd worlders who completely lack the tiniest shred of moderation.

and i'd say the indian cuisine is a lot more... "savory" than the asian one, anyway.

No wonder I've been having a hard time getting abs.

Bloating from diet.
Some of the younger girls at uni are quite stick thin and built for bending over common household surfaces.

this

diet causes fat gain
genetics determine region of fat storage

Indians eat basmati rice. I believe Japan eats brown rice. Also Indians eat homemade bread. Excess carbs are being stored as fat in their abdomen.

>strict vegetarian

Most people in India aren't vegetarian at all, let alone strict. You fell for propaganda.

Name?

They fry everything
youtube.com/watch?v=ltUDZD1vgxQ

fuck off pajeet

Does that happen only in females? I consume shitton of carbs since i have no energy if i don't and have no belly fat.

THICC

>vegetarian
>bloated

there's your answer

She simply couldn't find the designated shitting street, what you see is a week worth or rotting curry gases trapped inside her.

>tfw no brown GF

She's very pretty but her body doesn't do it for me.

>ywn smell her sweet curry braps

Calories in, Calories Out.

Its cuz you cant get with the high caste girls

Sux for you guys settling for the low caste haha

i'd poo in her loo if you know what i mean

>tfw have indian gf
>no beer belly
i made it brahss

Nah, I'l stay. Go cry and make a thread about me on /pol/

A lot of the men are fat and so are the women. Or total DYELs.

God, ever since I've been visiting /pol/ I've been craving the brown vagene.
Too bad I live in a 99% white area with basic white bitches.

>tfw want to experiment with a black woman but don't want to date one

do like jamal hit and quit, leave her raise you baby gravy

>Too bad I live in a 99% white area with basic white bitches.
>ftw live in 70% nog area
cant wait to get out desu senpai

This is literally a white belly dancer and y'all are just nonchalantly calling Indian women fat inspite of that

Can you get any more stupid

>all indians look like dark skinned manlets
Kek, have you ever left your city

>tfw was 80% white
>every year it gets lower and lower
>somalians everywhere

Yeah, I bet the sauces they use have loads of calories.

It's because we have a really shit culture that emphasizes not doing shit with your life after you get married and have kids. You basically just become a sedentary fuck and try to live through your kids who you pressure to become doctors or engineers. Lot of the younger generation is trying to break the norm but it fucking sucks man my dad legit has no hobbies and my mom just talks shit about other families and their kids.

tfw

Maybe your south indian culture is like that
My dad is 55 and still plays wing spiker, I was pushed more for athletics than academics as were all my friends. Plus our parties are lit af

>This is literally a white belly dancer
Holy lel, do you actually think that woman is white or are you memeing?

Indian food is terrible for you. Vegetarian doesn't mean healthy.

I can literally tell that you are a Punjabi who has never been to India. Nobody else apart from Punjabis use the South Indian argument

curry

oh jesus

Indians today are even more ignorant about nutrition than Americans. Indian diets are fucked. Lots of ghee and carbs and nobody counts calories, they're getting fat as fuck.

wtf i love indians now

Can we get this normalized for relative population so that its actually significant information.

Thanks.

Please...I don't want to go to jail for rape.
I'm in full monk mode on no fap and haven't fucked anything in months.

I dont' want to go to jail.
Post more pics like in the op. that will kill my boner.

every Indian I know has a restaurant size container of cooking oil in their kitchen. How the hell they can go through a jerry can of vegetable oil I'll never know

Also why are there zero 6s and 7s among Indian chicks? 98% are 2s and 2% are 9s and 10s.

what in the fuck is that body shape

I am pretty sure Japan consumes mostly white rice, much like Korean and Chinese people
>source: i am korean
The difference is a lot of east asian rice (other than that oily fried rice dish that is mostly eaten as "comfort food") that you eat in meals do not have any seasoning or anything. It is served and eaten straight out of the rice cooker/pot as steamed white rice. I notice a lot of indian rice has that buttery look and taste, must be some kind of added oils.

I'm going to desperately ask for sauce, this body shape is GOAT for me and hard to find.

Just for you user
It's something Naidu look it up not sure though

middle>left>right

what a badhahabbat

>BRRRRAPPAHABBAT

kek

I know an Indian at work who is vegetarian. He's a fatass.

He eats cookies, candy, and pasta all the time.

Meat doesn't make you fat, meat is lean. You get fat by eating junk food

SAUCE

Has thicc gone too far? 95% of Veeky Forums will get this question wrong

Ghee

>Tfw chubby chaser
>Tfw I want the currypussy
>Tfw the culture gap is too wide and I have no idea how to even approach plump Indian girls

What do I do Veeky Forums? Do I ask her to eat all the eggs? What's the secret to unlocking delicious thick Desi vagoo?

Left>Right>Middle

Perfect amount of thicc imo.

I N S O L I N
N
S
O
L
I
N

Also glucose from all the fucking rice and flat breads combined with high fat curries.

inb4 "insulin, faggot"

Just talk to them bit most Indian chicks, especially fobs, tend to be super conservative in terms of putting out so you might not get any casual flings.
My ex was an Indian and I fucked the whole thing up by cheating on her. Probably the only person apart from my mom who truly loved me.

High carb + low protein = soft pasty body

They're also a culture that seems to enjoy their food. Women still have that traditional role of spending a lot of time in the kitchen making epic meals

Asians eat pretty well balanced. They eat rice but always with vegetables and some sort of meat. The Japanese in particular eat high in lean proteins and have one of the best diets in the whole world.

Those cultures also eat in small portions and im pretty sure being fat in SE Asia and Japan is very frowned upon

The 2% are higher caste that have mixed white genes.

fucked an indian girl before. Literally had an ass like an instagram whore but constantly smelled like spices

wouldnt a brown GF be the best for bulking?

Sounds like you thought any of this was a problem.

kek.

Did you eat her out?
I like indian food every once in a while but how they eat that shit every day is beyond me.

whatever floats your boat user.

This

Based

That's a bummer user. Do you think bigger Indian girls would be easier to approach? Is caste a thing in westernized Indian girls at all, or is that a home country / first gen type of deal?

>tfw indian man
>notice every indian i see has a belly incl me
>work hard to work it off
>now one of the only non disgusting gut indian people i know

its definitely the cuisine. all the curry and rice and dont forget sweets aw fuck did you forget about diwali or raksha bandhan sweets or the week long dinner that is a family wedding or how about the binge eating after a pooja

my sweet fuck

Literally same. Too bad i'm a manlet.
Life is suffering

Only a few of the smaller religions of India are vegetarian or vegan. The large majority are not. Most common Indian dishes are loaded with fat due to the use of heavy cream, ghi (the butter they use, more fat than normal butter) and oil. Indians are naturally petite and females would have nice bodies if it weren't for a lot of the food.

>t. Whiteboi with pajeet gf

As an Indian let me tell you they all eat like garbage. Shit ton of rice and carbs. And they fry fucking everything. Candy is shit too, literally just sugar balls.

i've had hommade besan ladoo that aren't very sweet.

but from shops they are just pure sugar

god be gud

Less talking more pot belly qts

>that figure
>no tits
What a fucking waste.

seriously. Indians eat more candy and deserts than Americans

>Binlan?

Top kek

Oh well, there are always more hoes in the sea.

They put oil in every fucking dish. Literally oil is the base of every portion and everything starts with some fried veg/spices. Not even touching on actual deep fried dishes, which are extremely popular.
Then they eat tonnes of carbs, potatoes, flour, sugars, etc,.

Muh dick, how is she so sexy without even showing anything bruh

One word: dairy. India is the world's largest consumer of it.