Could he have been the GOAT if Arnie didn't mess with his head?

Could he have been the GOAT if Arnie didn't mess with his head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqBbK_kO5tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With the pharma they had back then? No.
Lou never measured up to that generation on stage since with his height he lacked that "Wow" factor. Like, nigga was big, but to be that tall and have the muscle size to look aesthetic on stage, you need some powerful-ass shit.

What arnie did to him?

Watch Pumping Iron

i think so. he was good anyway though even if he wasnt the goat
sry you were off by one better luck next time

Just tell us you fucking faggot, I don't have 2 hours to watch a documentary of the most overrated bodybuilder

According to Arnold himself, Lou had better genetics than him, but he didn't have enough drive. Arnold said in his book that if he had Lou's genetics he would have been unbeatable.

>wristlet

reminder that arnie paid off the judges, commonly known actually

if i remember correctly, arnie convinced him to shout according to how he was posing, like when he was moving shout softly and when he was flexing shout loudly.
arnie made up this whole routine and practiced it with him. arnie might have done this to some one else though
like i said in this post, I think he was good, but if you fall for something that fucking stupid maybe you actually deserve to lose.

Arnie was the superstar in Pumping Iron, so he was predestined to win. If he lost, then it obviously wouldn't sell.

That was a completely different person, if Lou had fallen for it then he would have fallen out of relevancy in the history of bodybuilding the second that happened

Arnold was the villain in Pumping Iron. He purposefully acted like (even more of) an asshole.

Lou is supremely overrated. Arnold made him look like a pancake. He looked good from the front but when you compared them from the side Arnold just made Lou look like a child. There is a reason he placed 3rd.

>Lou is supremely overrated
>implying Arnold isn't
Wew lad

Let me guess...you're a Zane bumboy aren't you?

Not really but let's be real dude, Arnold was pretty overrated

What does Zane have to do with this discussion?

youtube.com/watch?v=KqBbK_kO5tw

>implying he is not more aesthetic than Arnold

Any bodybuilder after 1960 looked like shit.

Franco looked better than arnie

yee, i thought so
still funny as shit

Arnie kind of subconsciously put into Lou's head that he didn't belong. He did shit like tell him the way he was giving himself a pump before a show was unusually noisy and distracting, and it affected Lou's confidence and the grace of his posing.

idolizing any one golden age bodybuilder over the others is overrating them imo. they were all amazing for what they achieved with what was available at the time