Can I get lean and aesthetic with just 4xf pull ups...

Can I get lean and aesthetic with just 4xf pull ups, 4xf push ups 4 days a week and incorporating rock climbing and pistol squats and cycling in as well.

No.

Yes

Depends on your diet.

Is it a yes or is it a no

Perfect diet

What if I change cycling for rucking

Bump

Yes. I'd increase from 4 sets of press ups and push ups though. Do about 7 or 8. Really push yourself and you should he good.

Yes, but dont expect to get big, I know a few people in SAS and a few marathonfags and all are skinnyfats or lean.

You can get lean doing nothing but not eating and getting low bf%

Well that's nice, maybe they have shit diets and don't train enough I mean enough muscle mass and lean
I'll see how it goes, I'll try work up to that maybe, 4xf push ups and pull ups is really pushing myself

after a while you'll stop making gains, the same way a marathon runner doesn't have bigger legs than somebody who squats 3plates or whateverplates.

if you'd like to make gains after that point here are some bw exercises to try

pull ups
L chin ups
L pull ups
wide grip(2x shoulder) L pull up

push ups
hollow body push ups
dips( could be on a single bar)
pseudo planche push ups
handstand push ups

doing pullups/chinups until failure eg 4xF is dumb as all hell. I think current literature states going till failure on these exercises as reducing potential of next set in quantity of reps to about 60% at most so you'd want to avoid that...

What are you supposed to do? Increase reps by 1 every week?

Yes.
A simple routine of basic calisthenics, and being active, along with eating well = lean aesthetic and more importantly fit and healthy.

broscience: the post

Depends on what you think looks good.

If you're after a lean athletic body that routine will do fine, though I would swap pistol squats for box jumps since pistol squats hurt my knees from the excess torque.

If your goal is to GET HUGE then no, lift weights like the rest of us.

Why would I want to avoid that?

No. If it's mass you're after, you need to do an absolute fuckton of submaximal sets, every day. I try and aim for 50 a day, every day, at a minimum.

THIS IS LITERALLY LEAST BROSCIENCE THING IVE EVER FUCKING SEEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Because it's not the best way to progress. It doesn't allow you to as easily follow specific progress benchmarks. If you can do 10 pullups to failure, it's better to do 3 sets of 7 than a set of 10, a set of 6, and a set of 4. More workload overall, and when you decide to progress, it'll be easier to do 3x8 rather than 11, 7, and 5.

Add calves

listen to this OP. you'll be reasonably healthy, be normie buff, and most importantly - with all that activity with other people you probably won't be autistic. also never visit Veeky Forums again

I don't see the point in doing them. I doubt you'll gain anything but self respect from doing all this. If you want a GF you need to push beyond body weight capabilities. FILL OUT AND SHIT.
I wouldn't want to train for half a decade just to look like a guy who's trained for just over a year with weights.

be active - dont exercise

so ride bike when you feel like it, not because you have to
rock climb for fun, not for gains

it all autoregulates in healthy normal test males.
i personally rock climb because i love it same with walks(plenty of pretty nature nearby).
sometimes i feel a need to run some sprints til exhaustion during my walks.

im lean, got the beach muscles (solid back, arms, chest, abs) and dont waste my time with diets or routines

kek, I wish this kind of advice was more common here

You're probably not as aesthetic as you think you are

yes, but be more serious on bodyweight training (more pushups, more pull ups...)
also listen to this guy

Yes, though leanness = diet.

Rock climbers are notoriously lean and athletic, so you're half way there. Nerds on here will tell you no, but 20 rep pull up and 10 rep 1 leg squats will put you in a serious strength category for your weight.

Consider following this program attached. I've only done the ab variations, but found it great and as described.

Doing random workouts with no clear plan is not gonna get you fit. This is broscience

>lean and aesthetic for fit

No way

>lean and aesthetic for regular normie

Probbably. But desu I would do weighted pull ups and weighted dips