Is 30-35 the prime age for men?

Is 30-35 the prime age for men?

It can be but most men stop being active or never were active while they were young so they end up being pudgy sadsacks past 30

I sure fucking hope so.

t. increasingly nervous 26-year old.

I'm not gay but I would s that d so hard

Men are like fine wine, women aren't tho.

If you're not a lazy fat fuck yes.
Raw brute force wise you're the strongest you will ever be at 25(give or take) if you lift since your teens.

I hope so. I'm 27 and what's holding me back is my jacked up teeth. Planning on saving money to get braces or even veneers.

If you aren't balding. But desu, prime age for men is probably 20-25. You will naturally get to know lots of young girls, while being fully developed and hopefully having realized your potential. From there your looks go down.

wrong

> 29 for 1 more month
> Graduate degree from top 10 school
> Nice car owned out right
> About to buy a house
> 4.5 pl8 dead for reps at 170 lbs
> Single digit bodyfat
> Married pure church girl at 25, now she's going into mid 20s glow loss

Did I blow it? I mean, it's not like I could date 19 year olds at 30, r-right?

Age happens no matter what. If pureness is synonymous with not being a slut and if het personality is at least 8/10 just deal.
Otherwise, if you're actually going to question your relationship based on aging, I think you have things to think about

With tinder anything is possible. I am sure there are girls who set their search range from 18-30 no problemo (or you could just lie and say your 25).

>20-25
>having realized your potential

For chicks, it doesn't really matter how old you are. If you have enough game and money, you'll get to bang well into retirement age.

For your own vanity, certain facial types age really well, and still look manly and awesome into their 70s. Especially faces with square jaws, elongated heads, full beard, etc.

Mentally, you only start becoming a true man in your mid-30s.
Trust me, I'm more than twice the man I was in my mid-20s, and I was already well respected among my peers.

13 to 18 is

I would still cuddle with you, cheekie.

I found it to be a strange dating bracket time. You are too old to easily slay college age girls. Too young to be a financially solid, mans man of a man.

Just now am I looking at myself in the mirror and thinking I'm full fledged.

source: 35yo

26 year old here too. I've done nothing but get better year after year post college.

I'm 29 I am literally the only one of my friends who exercises. I look great compared to everyone else my age and girls all say shit about what good shape I'm in. I'm not even in half the shape I was but everyone else just quits.

Damn are you me?

>be 35
>still on 4chin

God, I hope I don't end up like you.

Just turned 26. I fully believe that I am at my peak so far atm, and I think hopefully its just gonna go up. I take care of myself, going through a bulk, looking better both body and face than I did 3 years ago. Lets hope 30+ is my easy-mode

>most men aren't fully developped until their mid twenties
>your peak is before your peak
>"while being fully developped"
As long as you didn't spend your early twenties being a neet and aren't balding hardcore, 25-30 (35 if good looking) is going to be your prime.
If you wasted your early twenties being a neet or are already balding, you don't get a prime, sorry boyo.

>tfw 18 and balding

Why am I laughing. This isnt funny

Idek why I keep lifting

26 here as well. I am the fittest of my friends, retired from the army and gonna join the airforce as an officer after new year. Gonna work hard to get them airforce bunnies.

Im just gonna start working for a company producing military aircrafts. Hopefully youll enjoy my products