A World powerlifting champion was literally beated to death by a semi-pro MMA fag last night

A World powerlifting champion was literally beated to death by a semi-pro MMA fag last night

The sad thing is that it appeared that he was targeted and provoked because of his size.

Does anyone have experience with people trying to start shit with you because you're bigger than them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Clc1yhnvY
youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-SY0F6Kkg0
youtu.be/PvwYP_oOtCw
youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Veeky Forumsizens developing fear of fighting in 3..2..1...

>fist fighting in 2017

even if you're trained, there's going to be someone bigger, stronger, more technical, etc.

if you don't own a firearm yet then i suggest getting with the times.

I'm 6'5 so I get a bit of that, but it's not too bad, it's more so people being more eager to fight than outright starting shit.

Fighting is retarded though, it takes will power and maturity that you only get with age to say 'I don't have to fight you to not feel like a pussy'.

>you'll never be so big people will fight you because of it
it would be the only worthy death.

Yes but mostly my friends do it.
>really peaceful alpha male
>friends are a little rough with me to assert dominance, kind of like lion cubs biting the alpha male
>one time one of them crosses the line
>get up
>he realises he fucked up
>tries to run
>grab him by the neck
>look him in the eyes
>bit my tongue while clenching my teeth out of anger
>bloody mouth, crazy eyes, deep voice, big black beard "I could fucking kill you"
>scared him so much he never looked me in the eyes for a week
Good thing is he learned my trigger and now he kind of makes sure people don't cross the line

Yet another reason why I stopped drinking. Getting drunk and street fighting is the dumbest fucking thing.

Russians are truly the nigger of the white race. Once we finish wiping islam off the world we need to seriously consider if we should keep them around

you sound like weaponized autism

Well I did fail the psychic evaluation or whatever to become a firefighter

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Clc1yhnvY

cringe

>psychic evaluation

They don't let retards be firefighters

>russia

Snowniggers gonna snownigg

you might be seriously dangerous, any kind of average weirdo can pass easily those tests

...where's the video?

second page on liveleak

>Going to jail over a fight that could have been avoided
lmao is there a more retarded way of going to jail?

god I wish that were me

t. the bloho

There's a serious difference between combat sports and street fighting. It's unfortunate, but some one needs to know that any street fight could get you killed or paralyzed. I'm very experienced in throwing down and I've fought MMA fighters and boxers, but their sport doesnt teach them about when someone grabs you by the balls and tears a testicle or if someone tears an ear off. A street fight isn't fair and given a chance i would use weapons like rocks, pipes and etc.

I've grown up now and walk away from stupid shit like I used to do. There's no reason to fight unless someone swings at you first, other than that walk away. Pride will get you killed.

Both of them are slow as fuck

DAILY REMINDER: LEARN AN HOUR OF MARTIAL ARTS OR BOXING A WEEK IF YOU WANT TO MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR STRENGTH, ANY BOXER NO MATTER HOW SMALL WILL LAY YOU TO REST IN A SPLIT SECOND

>implying this mountain nigger is going to jail
He's completely disappeared, and mudslime countries don't give up their own very easily.

they are drunk you fucking retard

you will most likely still get your shit stomped if you only train 1 h/week and don't spar

still better than nothing

post link jerk

would 2 hours of training a week put you at a distinkt adv against normies?

what was the trigger?

Look up a random video on worldstar involving urban youths fighting.
All they do is throw wild haymakers, if you know how to jab, counter, pull-counter, and throw leg kicks, you can completely dismantle normies such as them in the street.
The problem is, street fights are almost NEVER 1v1, even if you KTFO some fag, you can bet 5 of his buddies will run over and start fucking you up.
People don't realize how scary boxers, kick boxers, and MMA guys actually are.
They have to wear huge gloves to mitigate the impact, and people still get killed all the time.
Take the gloves off, and their fists become lethal weapons.
I GUARANTEE Gennady Golovkon could KILL the average normie with 2 punches without gloves.

*Golovkin

>Manlets gonna manlet.

Usually I just make fun of their height while I call my boys at 911 for backup. As they are getting frisked and pushed into the backseat of a patrol car I play link related on my phone and burp out "nice try short stuff!"

youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU

h-he's fast!

The reality is that there is NEVER a "fair" street fight.
No matter how tough you are, you can't win with hand to hand combat against multiple attackers who possibly have weapons.
Your best options are to either:
1) Carry a gun
2) Run away
At the end of the day you have to decide what's most important to you, your ego and pride, or your life?

t. Burger

He got called a f*g

>t. Emasculated yuro slave

He said rei was the best girl.

ah sucks user, is your special attack too low? can you only learn confusion attack?

>2)

This. Seriously. My old martial arts teacher drilled this into our heads at every opportunity; if you're legitimately in a potential life-threatening situation, just fucking run. You have absolutely N O T H I N G to gain by staying and trying to fight.

My dad tries to start shit with me all the time.
He's a fatass and a gains goblin to boot
>here user have some ice cream

In general I just try to avoid catching the eye of people looking for trouble. If I feel targeted I just take a detour through crowded areas or walk iin a store or something with staff that can see me and hopefully a security cam.

He didn't say they weren't you fucking retard. It was a simple and fair statement. That spinning hook kick was telegraphed for a fucking mile. Any one with any fight training that isn't inebriated or incompetent should have been able to avoid that kick.

Did Veeky Forums just get BTFO?
If my muscles can't help me beat the crap out of manlets then what's the point?

That's not how it works. Gloves and hand wraps mean you can punch A LOT harder than bare knuckle. Larger area of impact too

>Does anyone have experience with people trying to start shit with you because you're bigger than them
this happens a lot to me and im not even dyel, im proto-dyel, but a lot of niggers say "well you are big but i bet i would win i a fight" yeah no shit dumbo, the only activity i do is lift things in an autistical order given by autistic kids on the internet every day

You are a huge tool if any of that's true

I second this. I got into it with this black dude and he walked away and came back with about 12+ guys and some were carrying objects. I just fucking ran and got out of there. My pride meant nothing to me at that moment all I could think about is getting out of there and not getting my skull bashed in.

We ran into each other couple days later when I had 2 people with me and he had 2 with him and me and him fought it out one on one and I was able to show him whats up with a hell of a lot better odds.

Beat by a fucking semi pro fighter. When will fitfags know getting swole is a fucking meme?

>unironically typing this out

you are absolutely retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-SY0F6Kkg0

not the first guy, but he's right you know

No dipshit. Gloves are there to protect the wearer, not the opponent.

This

You stupid or something? Explain to me how deadlifting 8 plates is gonna stop you from dropping like a sack of week old potatoes if you take a club to the temple?

Veeky Forums didn't get btfo because only a literal autist would think size means much in a street fight. Who gets the boots first loses.

Manlets will rape your ass in the street lanky, and also take your gun and shove it in your dickhole

IIRC a criticism is that gloves allow fights to go on longer and promotes brain damage.

Without gloves the immediate injuries are worse and fights sre shorter, so your brain isn't being rattled for x rounds

you got the gloves backwards, people actually suffered less injuries when they boxed with their bare hands

Gloves are for protecting the wearers' hands, you moron

>hit with the meme kick

he deserved it

your comment is useless, just wanted to let you know

This is why everyone should have the rights to carry weapons.

Double dubs confirms

>Russians
Those those were mountain niggers You can also see a bunch of them gathering around, making ready to help if their fellow monkey started to lose

Is this just our animalistic nature?
>he looks like the alpha male, I'll challenge him to get the females!

no they are not. i read the article, they fought in the morning when they are sober supposedly. the article was pretty confusing though.

>non-white goes to get his friends in a fight
Shocker of the century

This hurts Veeky Forums's fragile ego
>but muh current year
>don't fistfight, carry a gun
The coping mechanisms are hilarious. At a base level you want your lifting training to make you into a decent respectable force, but cases like these just show your mental weakness from lifting in a cozy gym, untrained heart from avoiding cardio and spastic body movements from not playing sports means you can't use your retard strength from lifting heavy objects in a simple line of motion for anything useful, besides being a mule.

>They have to wear huge gloves to mitigate the impact, and people still get killed all the time.
>Take the gloves off, and their fists become lethal weapons.
>I GUARANTEE Gennady Golovkon could KILL the average normie with 2 punches without gloves.

gloves actually mean you can punch 10x harder, you utter idiot

they are there to stop you breaking your hard apart against the other guys skull

the lvl of autism here ...

Taking up judo this September, seems better to just throw someone and run than fist fight desu

judo against an untrained guy on concrete is probably even more lethal than fist fighting, you could easily kill them

No

youtu.be/PvwYP_oOtCw

Easier to defend in court imo,

>I got spooked your honour and was just trying to get away

>That anime pic

I think we all know how tuff you are, big guy.

What makes you think there won't be someone with a faster draw, colder blood, more stopping power, etc.?
The moment you pull a gun out know that some other person with a gun could see you as the aggressor and shoot you without a warning. Liveleak is filled with such cases (only they deserved it because they were actual criminals).

Every time a fight discussion comes up, the same shit.

>I could do this
>I could do that
>I could throw a rock
>I could sensuously bite his lip

As if those fucking options weren't available for absolutely everyone. Having those options ON TOP OF 10 FUCKING YEARS OF TRAINING is what will save your fucking life.

No one is prepared to get their balls crushed, but rest assured it will be harder to do that on anyone with some amount of training.

I have no idea why everytime there is a discussion on this someone is proud to go to the dumbest fucking argument available, just like you.

Meh
youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw

hnnnnnnnnnnngg

Teleports behind you, nothing personal kid

>not beating someone when they're down
Chances are they'll get back up. Might as well take advantage of it when you can.
Granted he shouldn't have punched his head into the concrete

In Russia, you have to go to jail to become a Vor (mafia boss). The older brother of the MMA guy is already in jail for the same crime.

And by killing a big powerlifter, he will be an authority instantly in jail. He will have a bright future in the criminal world.

>big black beard
fat disgusting flobby powerlifter spotted

He said traps aren't gay

on liveleak view?i=09b_1503257723
2nd video is CCTV footage

>Dropping after club hit
Sounds like someone skipped temple day sweetie

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How do you people that think copy pastas from 2012 actually look like?

I bet you are all fat virgins that have no sense of humor.

everytime iread garbage like this i think back to the first couple UFC event (or even the OG vale tudo's lol...) where shit like eyegouging, nutshots/grabbing was allowed and it did absolutely nothing

when a mans arms are around your neck, reaching for his balls isn't going to make him remove his hands to stop you. he's going to finish killing you first

you're genuinely retarded if you think bare-knuckle gives you more knockout power or whatever autistic rant you're going on with

First a wrestler gets killed out in the open in the middle of Russia and now a powerlifting champion. Russians truly are subhuman

>psssssh nothin personell kid

Shitskins*

The Caucasus is literally subhuman shitskins

Hi Jason

> someone who regularly practices a martial art will beat the shit out of someone who doesn't regularly practice a martial art

really activates my almonds

Yes back when I was a bouncer, but Im also a shodan in judo and at the time I was a Combat Engineer for the army. Most people found out the hard way.