Can you get truly Veeky Forums while still having video games in your life?

Yes unless you're an autist with no self control. Getting fit takes just a few hours a week and changing your diet, if you can't do that then video games aren't the problem

this

it doesn't matter what you do with the rest of your time. it's not like you can't have hobbies. as long as you earnestly put in the necessary time to become Veeky Forums you will be Veeky Forums

>tfw exchange videogames for anime and cars

I play 2-3 hours a day when I have the day off, have done so for years
Still have time to do school and work out, as well as work and cook

>tfw exchange videogames for friends and social interactions

Depends on how much time you have.
Generally, if you can't give up vidya, make it a social thing.
Make gym a social thing too if possible.
Saves a fuckton of time, especially since main time sink is not going crazy from loneliness, so might as well do it in a productive way, or at least kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

This subconsciously happened to me after starting university and it's the fuckin worst.
>Tfw when you also can't go back to just playing video games because it's just not the same anymore

Of course you can, it's simply a matter of priorities. I know lots of people with good degrees, good jobs, a gf and still make time for both working out and video games.

I'm a computer student so most of my "friends" are skninny nerds who play a lot of video games.

it was worth it

>tfw exchange friends for anime

I put an exercise bike in front of my computer and don't allow myself to play vidya unless I'm doing cardio at the same time. Makes that time spent at least somewhat productive.

how can you somewhat comfortably sit on an exercise bike while playing vidya?
please post your setup user

I ride a stationary bike in my living room. It allows me to play Xbox while doing cardio. Sometimes I play games up to 2 hours a session and then realize how much my cardio must have increased during that time. I refer to myself as a cyclist amongst my social gatherings but never reveal what I cycle on.

That's not the point you fucking mongoloids. Jesus Christ the point went so over your head that you've basically just revealed yourselves to be underage posers, and thus, with such minimal life experience, you can't possibly understand what point of the OP. Video games are made for children and adult men clinging onto their childhoods because they don't want to or haven't grown up yet. So you say you're pretty busy and you can only play so many hours a week? Lol. Then you're probably in your 20s and don't have a whole lot going on in your life, from a social stand point, to a relationship stand point, to a hobby stand point. The time spent playing video games in solitary confinement could ALWAYS be spent doing something better, it could be as little as cleaning your room or reading a book. But again, you kiddies won't be able to understand this concept because you still live with your parents, you don't work full time jobs and don't pay for any bills or groceries. So as long as you man-babies live in your bubbles you will NEVER understand how the adult world views you.

Cool, dude :)

wtf? Post pics

I sincerely have no idea what to do with my free time without video games. I wish I did. I barely enjoy them anymore. But its still better than being bored out of my mind.

Ive been spending my free time playing video games for at least 18 years. What do you all do in your free time because I have no clue

Used to be addicted to video games

Went cold turkey, refused to do anything fun for a whole week, just sat in my room totally bored and slept a lot.

After a few days the urge went away and I was able to "reset" myself.

Now I've reached levels of productivity I could have never even imagined

Dude, shut the fuck up. How many hours do you spend watching tv, YouTube videos, browsing Veeky Forums, listening to music, or watching movies? I bet you spend at a least a couple hours entertaining yourself in some form or fashion. Video games are no different.
They should be severely limited, but there is no reason to cut them out completely.

I find time to do 55 hrs a week at work, 10 hours of martial arts, 3 hours of lifting, 2 hours of running, and I read books everyday on my lunch and on my way home to job sites (roughly two of reading and listening to audiobooks ).
I am able to do this and not only have a social life, but I find time to make my own meals and take care of myself. Even though I have all these thing I still make time to chill the fuck out and play an hour or two of video games. Stop being ignorant, old man, people with lives can and DO play video games.

>no fun allowed, only business!
>anyone that has time for things I don't like is a man child
>I don't understand video games, so I lash out and call other people names if they like it
>I'm an old man who doesn't have time for games, but I spend HOURS on Veeky Forums and Facebook every week

>probably underage
>probably in your 20's

>your time could ALWAYS be spend doing something better
>he posts this on Veeky Forums

if this isn't a troll, then you're obviously just an ageing user, sour that he is unable to enjoy the things he used to, be it due to time restraints, or just because they don't feel good anymore. So you decide to scrutinise others out of jealousy.

The fact that you think you're the only one here who thinks that they pay bills and buy groceries is a testament to your retard-ism.

listen buddy, if this is a troll, then well done. If not, I hope you find peace.