You're getting ready to fight for freedom, right Veeky Forums? Your fitness could depend on it

You're getting ready to fight for freedom, right Veeky Forums? Your fitness could depend on it

You dont even need to train to beat antifascists

Sorry, I don't fight the mentally challenged.

I'm just gonna let the fringes of the left and right kill each other and hang out with the normal human beings after

Fpbp

>implying I can't

Anything more beta than an antifa cuck? I think not. You yanks should think yourself lucky we don't really have them in the UK, you get the daily opportunity to beat the shit out of them

he can bench 150? and leg press 500? holy fuck someone call strongman

>I can bench 150
I have a literal shoulder tear and was born with most of my left pec missing and I can bench more than 150. Is 150 a lot for normies?

That's my plan too!

1. Denny's is the most white trash place to eat/start fights.
2. This is almost surely 100% made up
3. Lmao at the person in the comments talking about being able to bench 150

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

WOAH, COULD THIS BE A MOTHERFUCKING /pol/ REFERENCE???11?

>be me
>get shoulderpain durring last cut
>reset to 150

He thought that legpress was a bragable lift

>I can bench 150
Kek.
The nazis can just send the youth an win.

>I can bench 150, leg press 500
The funny thing is that those aren't kilo's, so the guy is actually DYEL as fuck. No surprise there since he's antifa.

Pretty much. Nazi shit is bad for business, bad for profits. Profits run this country, of course they won't win.

Nazis are the normal people. The only people in this insane Jew run society who have tried to save our people and provide a future where we are safe from Jews.

Everything 200 lbs and above makes you Hercules to Normie cucks. Most people at my gym can hardly bench 110

>my phone wasn't charged or I SOOOOOO would have filmed them saying a bunch of racist and kkk stuff.
>why is no one listening to me?
>I'm being super serial.

Gas the nazis, white genocide NOW.

I'll never get this. I hit 220lbs for reps today and I still feel tiny. I'm dwarfed by a lot of the guys at my gym who do 285+ for pause reps.

Seems like you have sampling bias.

The vast majority of men will never pause bench 285.

Maybe the future in (((america)))...

I'll never get this. People who just started working out feel tiny compared to people who have lifted longer and are bigger.

Europe is headed the same way bud
Only the Asians and Slavs are safe for now

lmoa I'm hoping for 170kg paused bench at the end of the year. Try harder next time.

Weak. 200kg incline bench here.

Nice that's fucking impressive as fuck. What's your stack?

You should see my 400kg front squat.

>I heard 6 nazi ass motherfuckers talking shit in Denny's tonight
I need to go to Denny's more often. Sounds cozy.