What can a 5'1 girl who weighs 15st 8lbs do to lose weight. Please help

What can a 5'1 girl who weighs 15st 8lbs do to lose weight. Please help

Fitness subreddit for real help

idk

.... Not eating perhaps??

Complete lifestyle change involving eating less and different kind's of food and becoming more active when not working or at school

Stop ruining Nikes you fat bitch.
They weren't made to provide support to mid sized SUVs.

-Go to the gym with an acceptable beginner routine
-Run on the treadmill or around your block or whatever
-Watch what you eat, not just the amount of calories but the quality of the food you are putting into your body.

If you reply back saying "I do that but it doesn't work!" Then you are not trying hard enough, and do not deserve to lose weight.

Go swimming, go runing, eat healthy,get enough sleep, if you want u can go lifting
And stop be a fucking social justice warr

you want the 100% safe route?
the one that's definitely going to work for you regardless of your biology?

count your calories, daily
ANYTHING that enters your mouth needs to be counted beforehand, even the sneaky chocolate bar that you like to eat from time to time

calculate your current TDEE, plenty of calculators online
then eat 500 less calories than that

every 5lbs you'll measure your new TDEE and eat another 500 less calories than that

enjoy losing weight week for week for week for week

unless you manage to sneak calories into your diet with sauces, dressings, snacks or soda, this will 100% happen and you'll look so much better in 4 months you wouldn't believe it

Women have it so easy just dont eat as much food for fuck sake youre weak as fuck anyway

You can jump on dis dick

They are batman shoes from sports direct

Thanks user.

>Man kills self after getting an SUV dropped on him. Neighbors report hearing the man yell "HIGH TEST!!!!" followed by a loud crash. Authorities report the man was found obliterated on his bed, of which the legs and supports had been shattered to pieces. When questioned, the only other person in the house could not give comment due to the large amount of food perpetually in her mouth. More on this at 5. Back to you, Jim.

>sjw

Sjw's don't dress like that user. Plus, she's got what looks like a man's arm around her shoulders. You should know that an sjw's skin burns at the contact of a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Yeah but she thicc af bruh

She a short stack slam piggy fo' real

Read the sticky first.
Come back if you have questions.
Apply what you learn.
Stay away from enablers or sites full of enablers.

>thicc

Oh! Okay, see I thought she was fat and asking for diet help on a fitness board. But now I realize she's just thicc. See I was under the impression that being fat was a disgusting self made prison that's made when people don't have the dignity or self control to put down the fucking fork and realize that they're slowly killing themselves. But now I realize she's just thicc and it's fine.

Bitch, speak American or SI, I don't know what a queen's stone is.

Eat less calories, exercise more.

Don't worry user, it's an easy mistake-a to make-a :^)

Basic as fuck advice?
No fast food, junk food, "DIET FOOD", premade foods, or any liquid that isn't a water.

Eat only meat from the meat asile(no prebreaded shit or diet shit) and the occasional canned fish, or has been freshly fished or hunted
Veg from the veg aisle or from a garden
Some fruit
Some berries
Some nuts
No candies, no cakes

Drink up to a half gallon of water a day

Learn to cook your own meals

Occasionally skip a meal and never ever snack

Walk for 1 hour every day. Don't run don't skip don't hiit, Just fucking walk

Do the ubiquitous basic bitch calisthenics and stretching and aerobics routine.
You know, pillates, booty blast, tae bo, stripper poll dancing, but and thigh focused lifting

98 kg
158 cm

>Drink AROUND half gallon of water a day
Fixed, otherwise 100% correct advice.

Eat less
Move more

You know how your current routine is based loosely on a late war German Tank Destroyer?
Try and be more like a Bren Carrier or Willis.

>Bren Carrier
>Running as fast as possible backwards.
This is either a great idea, or a terrible idea.

Put the snacks at the top of the stairs.