I finally done it lads... I left my chubbing gf

I left my fiance... Who used to be skinny and hot af when we first met.... Now a chubby skunk after a 6 year relationship. I felt awful about it but christ... She just wouldn't lose the chub after many... Many hints.... I feel a sense of relief. If she turned that fat in 6 years 23 to 29....god knows what I'd be in for another 10 years down the line

Did you actually tell her to loose weight or did you just autistically hint? Not that it matters much now.

>hints
Did you flat out tell her that her getting fat was turning you away from the relationship? If not you're a nigger.

I told her she needs to lose weight since she paid a gym for 6 years and never went.... And refused to cancel her membership?... And she said alcohol has no calories

Good job man. I finally dumped mine.

She argues all the time and does nothing but eat junk food and shit all day.

Even after giving her "hints" or just trying to discuss it with her she still didn't give a fuck.

Find someone with some self respect.

Here here

Honestly I felt so guilty but now I feel like iv totally dodged a fat bullet. The thought of being in that skill makes me boke. It's that way you convince yourself that you'll mibi fancy her when your home from being out or away.... Nope. Was away for 2 weeks... Came back to empty crisp packets and a pizza in the fridge

Either I've seen you posting about this before on Veeky Forums or it was someone else in a similar scenario. Either way I remember saying that in that situation the best option would be to end the relationhip, and of course that's easier said than done. So great job m8! Very happy for you.

If she wasn't willing to budge on the issue, or even slightly admit that she was getting bigger then you definitely dodged a bullet. Who know how big she would have gotten down the line. A NORMAL reaction would be admiting that you were letting yourself go and needed to get back on track at some point. If someone can't even admit they have a weight issue when they clearly do then you know you're in trouble. Even at my heaviest if my weight was brought up I would just own it and admit I needed to fix it. Then I fucking did. And if you were willing to but she wasn't willing to do the same then you made the right move.

It probably was me. I mentioned the gym. It was tough but I just rammed it home and thought fuck it. I need to still play nice since we share a dog... But honestly... Her arms were like swimming arm bands... She went from size 8 to size 14....when i look at her now after ending it 2 days ago.... I actually can't believe I hung about so long. She said it's seemed because it's both our faults? She never went into specifics.... But if she loses a ton of weight I'll be pissed off.. Shy the fuck can't they make the effort when your with them? She kept the ring as well.... And the TV! Fuck...

U did the right thing, proud of u boyo. Of she couldn't wouldn't get it together now after one kid she would be a fucking whale.

Dont get jealous when she gets a new bf. Even fat bitches have no problem finding someone to fuck them.

She must be mad as fuck at you. Be careful, tho have no fury like a woman's scorne

Did the right thing broski. Breakups are shit but at least you acted instead of dragging it out.

She will lose the weight, get a new man then blow the fuck up again.
Ive seen this movie and women are basic creatures.
Your gonna have days when u miss her and it will sting when she moves on.
But you need to know you made the right choice in the long haul.
Make sure you keep improving as well

When I met my girlfriend she was 125 @ 5'5, she played a lot of basketball. When I finally left her 10 years later she was 260 and did nothing but bitch about knee pain. Shit still hurts because I loved/love her but her eating habits were affecting our life. How can she be a mother if she can hardly go down steps

You will love again

Damn that sucks about the dog, ring and tv. But like the other user said, there's a good chance she will lose weight NOW, at least for a while. But even if a year down the line she is back in shape and finds another guy don't get too down about it. Just remember that you tried the best you could and that if you HAD stayed she would not have lost the weight and she would have continued being a cow. If anything just take pride in knowing you inspired another human to get back in shape and stave off an early death, even if it was out of spite.

Deep down she will know it, and so will you. Of course there is also the chance that she will continue to balloon up and over the next few years you will only be more and more happy you left.

>125 to 260

How old was she when you first met her? That's fucking insane regardless. Granted it was over a decade but still. She went from a 20.8 normal (closer to underweight) BMI to a fucking 43.3. Pretty sure that is morbidly obese. How sad. Did you do anything to try and get her to lose weight? Were you gaining as well? I am curious to hear more about this situation.

Yeah the doggo is the hardest part. He's still at hers and I'm picking him up Friday...

Your right and thanks. If someone can't even control what they eat... Sloppy around the house... Empty secret packets of crisps and sweets around.... Clothes on the floor which look like piled curtains because she wore baggy stuff to hide the folds... Defo dodged. And yeah sure will lose some but balloon again. Her sister was the same. And yes... Complaints of knee and wrist pain means NO EXERCISE? Crazy I put up with it so long

It just started happening. Of course I tried to get her to be more healthy. She stopped being active and started gaining like 20lbs a year. I can't even think of a trigger for it. She was still playing basketball when she was 200lbs. Then she started saying her knees hurt to much. What really bothered me is I like to hike and camp. ride dirt bikes, sight see ya know? And she just couldn't walk anymore. It turn every trip into a fight. I want to call her right now and say i'm sorry and try and work it out but ill never be happy with her. I'm so fucking heart broken, she was supposed to be the mother of my kids. We met when we were both in college so 18/19ish

As for me, I got in better shape over the years. I was a linebacker in college and was outright fat. Over the years I cut down to 180 @ 6 foot even. I just don't get how this happened. I really regret not saying something sooner, when it was just 20lbs she gained

She sounds like the worst of all of my friends mothers growing up. I swear, any friends who had thin and in shape mothers their houses were always well kept, smelled good and were very comfy. My friends who had cows for mothers their houses would smell like a sewer, have clothe and garbage everywhere and they seemed like generally less pleasant people all around. Definitely doesn't sound like the kind of woman you would want to start a family with.

Damn. How long has it been since you left? Obviously after 10 years together you will have a strong attachment, but just know that the more time passes it will fade. Remember there were good reasons that drove you to leave, and if you went back it would only be a matter of time before you wanted to leave again. Of course now that you're out of it you will start to remember the good stuff and focus less on the negative. Because you were focusing on the negative while you were still together. That's just how our brains operate. They want what we don't currently have and focus more on that.

Now if she were to lose some weight that would be a different story. But don't wait around for that to happen. Just enjoy being single for a while and eventually seek out someone new. Just know that even though you might feel some regret, the regret she feels will be worse. Right now she might be thinking she's glad she stuck up for herself, and that being fat shouldn't be an issue. But some day she will wish she had kept in shape or worked to lose the weight.

It's been like 4 months. I went out a few times since, was gonna bang this one chick and just lost my spaghetti and started crying right when I was about to bang her. Ended up telling her all about ex and she was cool about it, I mean she friendzoned me but it was nice to tell another living person face to face how fucked I was from this. I still meet up with her weekly for lunch or something, it's nice just to get out

Start of with a kiss. I was blocked at a house party, after lifting for ~2 months and just said to a girl "i really want to kiss you right now." The confidence worked.

I mean she was down to fuck I just couldn't, I felt like I was cheating on my ex even though it's been months. This chick is nice and all but i'm not even trying to get laid anymore. I just want to be loved again

Fair enough. This was the night after I left my girlfriend. Just wanted to meet other girls. She was my first for everything. Now we're back together, and I know I want other girls but it's just... love is weird bro.

ugh lots of normalshits on this board

Wtf is this faggot thread take your crying somewhere else bitch

WHY DO YOU TYPE LIKE A DYING ANIME CHARACTER

You did the right thing. It would have only gotten worse and slowly starting to kill you. Thats healthy self respect. It hurts now but in few years with new gf you will know the feeling it was the right thing.

You did the right thing . It would have only gotten worse and slowly starting to kill you. Thats healthy self respect. It hurts now but in few years with new gf you will know the feeling it was the right thing

Did the same with mine, 4 years. Started gaining weight, begged her to workout with me but she wouldn't.
>mfw I still kinda love her
>mfw I still meet up with her years later
>mfw I still don't try and meet another woman, years after
>mfw no qtmeat3.14 gf

You did the right thing . It would have only gotten worse and slowly starting to kill you. Thats healthy self respect. It hurts now but in few years with new gf you will know the feeling it was the right thing

my gf has gained about 20lbs since we started dating 3 years ago... she's knows it's bad and is upset about it but doesn't make any real attempts to lose the weight. Still eating ice cream and junk food all the time. She doesn't do cardio anymore.

I think it's possible she'll lose it but it's definitely made me less attracted to her. The rest of her family is on the heavier side too so I get worried she'll never lose it.

>Tfw I have a weight gain fetish

I respect what you did OP, but I feel like my bizarro relationship with female weight has saved me a lot of heartbreak like that.

>Gf gets fatter
>Get even more obsessed with her, fuck her harder than ever
>She gets motivated and loses the weight, her libido goes into overdrive
>Later she weakens and gains again, and the diamond dick returns
>Rinse and repeat

Sometimes I feel like I hacked the universe by accident there.

Left mine the day the lease ran out. I could handle her being a little overweight. I could handle her not sucking my dick because the pussy was on tap and I never had to wear a condom. I couldn't handle the combination of the two.

now as a fat whale only niggers are going to fuck her, and when those thick 9in BBC's get inside her she'll realize how on earth she wasted 6 years being with you.

love yourself nigga, once you realize that you don't need someone else to be happy, finding someone who fits into your life will be that much more of a bonus. Took me a divorce and some unhealthy rebound relationships afterwards to finally come to terms with realizing I wasn't happy with my own life and went about changing it. Then a relationship sort of just happened and life's pretty neat now.

Glad for you OP

I wasn't so lucky, I ended up marrying her. Surely it couldn't be worse than when she was gaining from stress planning the wedding? Wrong. She won't even go to the gym regularly. Just whenever she feels like it, averaging once a week which is nothing

>chubby
Babies are chubby, if she looks like the girl in OP then she is fucking fat, don't sugar coat.