Growing at 23

Have you guys experienced it? Or am I doomed to stay 5'9?

Bump

ur not gonna grow at that age.

but no one on outside of the internet actually cares that much about height

You're not gonna grow anymore.

5'9 is average you'll be fine

doomed

>tfw Hitler was not a manlet

I went from 5'10" at 22 to 6'1" at 27

Nobody believes me though, until I show them before/after pics

I have no idea if this is normal or if I'm just an abnormality. I even feel like I'm still pushing closer to 6'3" as I'm hitting 28

found the lying, delusional little manlet everybody lmao.

>15: 6'0
>19: 6'2
>22+: 6'5
>tfw i made it in fucking spades

anyway, yeah, you're fucked if you're 5'9 at 23. become a professional butt slut and hop on estrogen or enjoy riding your days out in a state of delusion like the idiot i quoted earlier.

I grew a whole inch in my 20s for some reason, from 6' to 6'1. It's possible, but rarely happens.

Height is a meme, user.

Don't give it too much importance.

Unless you're something like 5'1''

Contrary to what the lookism faggots say on this subreddit, height doesn't matter in the /realworld/, unless you live in some fly-over state.

For all of your mental health, you should leave Veeky Forums before body dysphoria sets in.

>5'1
More like 5'7

Of course height matters, but not as much as some people think. A lot of guys I know who do well with women are somewhat short but attractive. Short and attractive > tall and average (as long as you're not too short).

>as long as you're not too short
But how short is too short?

>Am I doomed?
I grew 2.5 inches at age 30. Get on my (higher) level nigga

Not likely. If you have bad posture, fixing your posture might give you some extra inches on top of what you already have. Not gonna be that much, but who cares, posture gains are posture gains

my dad went from 5'5 to 6' at the age of 22 I stayed at 5'9 since the age of 17. Don't count on it. My dad got lucky

Is it possible to gain 2.5 inches natty? i'd rather not lose my natty card and use manlet magicks

I'm 24 and I still feel like I'm growing. I was an extremely late bloomer and looked like 15 when I was 20.

I'm 24 and I still autistically believe that I will

Being 5'9 isn't that bad. You'll never be a true alpha but at least you're not 5'7 or lower.

That's about when I stopped growing, but I hit puberty really late (mid highschool) and I have pretty tall parents. If you hit puberty before that you probably stopped growing

Get comfortable friend we're stuck here

OP here. It's no that hard when you live in the suburbs, but as soon as you reach more costly areas where posh people live, you tend to notice that the youth Is tall as shit on average, I'm talking 6'2 6'3

there is a few yoga stretches such as cat lift/catarch and cobra can unlock a few inches, also sleeping without a pillow.

Nope, you're 5'9" until you bones start shrinking in old age and you'll get smaller. Just work on your posture.

not much of a difference desu

no way to tell unless a physician examines and tells you if your growth plates have sealed or not, however it is extremely rare to grow after puberty fully ends

I present you Adam Hortler the leader of the alt-right

Show the before and after pictures then.

>15: 5'6
>21: 5'6

If you are short you are gonna get denied by a certain % of girls no matter what. Just ignore those and focus on the others who dont give a fuck.