>see this

What say you?

Oh god, this bait again.

Her hair is brown you mug

Both at once you idiot

"Yes"

Why not both?

Pukeemoji.png

Why do you have fat bitches for friends on snapchat. I bet your dad hates you and your mom calls every other day making sure you are doing okay.

fucking lost it for some reason

>y-you too

Both. My momma.didn't raise a quitter

kek

i'd fuck the blonde just to piss off the brunette who clearly thinks she's hot shit.
bitches like that need to be humbled.

you know this from experience?

the one without a dinosaur nose

y-you two

Is it wrong that I'd hit on, fuck, and start a relationship with the one in the back just to make the one in the front feel inferior, because I know that she'll be more submissive and loyal afterwards because she feels like she has to prove a point to me and to herself?

Unironically the blond.

>The pretty one

yes

A girl talked to me today and I got a boner

user, I understand you, you're a good guy.

"i just made an oopsie :)"

no.
but thats what im imagining in my head brah.

A girl talked today and I got a boner

The girl on the other side of my Amazon customer service call was really nice and had a sexy accent.

Almost lost it desu most female contact I've had in three weeks

>no collarbones
ABORT

a i and boner talk girl

I was thinking the same thing

>this beta

its hilarious to me how insecure girls are about their appearance. they literally feel the need to dress up in makeup in attention getting outfits every time they go out as well as use epic wizard angles for the 100s of photos they take a week.

tell me again how men and women are equal ?

>I am womyn
>hear me ROAR

"You've must have added the wrong guy to Snapchat, this isn't Chad."

The girl in the back.

The brunette can get any guy she wants, the other one, not so much. So you'd be doing your good deed of the day, user.

>but thats what im imagining in my head brah.
virgin

Don't be retarded, both of them can get any guy they want.

y-y-you too.

Bullshit. You know that, objectively, any given Chad would fuck the brunette over the backgirl.

back has dem titties and is probably a better lay honestly

In what scenario do you have a pick of both? Chad will pick any somewhat attractive girl presenting herself to him. The girl in the background, whilst flawed to some degree, is still very attractive and is higher up on the attractiveness scale than what 90% of Veeky Forums can hope to attract.

I actually find the girl in the background more attractive even though she is objectively not.

Left if I had to, right looks kind of sad.
Don't care for brown eyes.

Flip a coin and hit me up

>people would actually consider fucking the uglier girl just to make some kind of point
I bet if this were an actual scenario and not just a shitpost on a Bahraini freestyle skating forum, you'd all pick the hotter girl every time.

But the ugly bitch doesn't get nearly as much attention because of hot friends, so she might be open to more weird shit...

Doesn't snapchat notify you when someone takes a screenshot of something you've sent?