Cycling or running?

Cycling or running?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790540
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18550323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9489830
dumbrunner.com/training-news/2017/1/20/mans-anecdote-contradicts-research-on-knee-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tren cycle

Nickolas said in one of his articles that the impact from slow distance running messes with the body's creation of muscle, but cycling is okay. This freaked me out. However I think sprinting is probably fine.

Nuckols* that's what I get for fucking phoneposting.
Think it was in a conditioning article on strongerbyscience

Holy shit this photoshop in OP in incredibly moronic. top left and bottom right are more similar than ever.

cycling is better for your knees

What are you hoping to achieve?

swimming you cucks

> tfw you guys will never make it

These are both correct

Running is fine if you don't do it for genuinely long distances regularly. A 30 minute jog a few times a week won't kill your gains.

Cycling is also fine AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT ON A FUCKING ROAD

>t. le'genious johnosn

>Cycling is also fine AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT ON A FUCKING ROAD

where else are you gonna do it, on a stationary bike? Are you a fag?

>AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT ON A FUCKING ROAD
wtf are you talking about? are you retarded?

Sure, or a park, or the fucking side walk, just stay off the fucking road you inconsiderate hipster douchebag. I'm trying to get somewhere I need to be, but Fred Flintstone here wants to block traffic because he thinks elevating his feet off the ground makes him no longer a pedestrian.

>Cycling or running?

cycling if fag
running if non fag

Whichever you like doing.

Cycling because my knees are too fucked to run

lol fuck off, fatty

Did you just call me Fred fucking Flintstone? Tomorrow I am gonna go extra slow on the narrowest parts of the road, you better go 10 minutes early if you want to get there in time.

Do have any good swim routines? Been looking to get into this.

>THE WAGIES, IN CAGIES
>WHO'LL SET THEM FREE?

Someone sounds angry.

HIIT sprinting for everyday.
Biking when I have time to suit up and ride for a few hours.
Swimming whenever I get the chance, I like it but don't have time for it usually.
Distance running is bad for your knees but I like trailrunning so I still do that. Ground is a bit softer on the trails and it's a good date if you find a fit chick who's into it.

>bad for your knees
Debunked. Shitty form like you have ruins your knees.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790540
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18550323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9489830

For the humor of it:
dumbrunner.com/training-news/2017/1/20/mans-anecdote-contradicts-research-on-knee-health

Cool, now I'm less worried about distance trail runs.
Cheers for the links dickhead.

>
>Someone sounds angry.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about running test?

If running kills gainz then how do I get calves

this picture is fucking STUPID AF
their features are not scaled the same (look at the eyes and ears) and its not even shooped right. that hairline is fucking wrong.
And they have different facial anatomy. Compare the cheek bones and nose shape, and the position of the eye to the brow and forehead.
Fuck. I feel dumber just looking at this image.

MUH FUGGIN, NIGGA? KINGS....SHIT...MUHFUGGIN NIGGA SHIT

>"HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS FUCKING GUY RIDING A BIKE ON HIS NEIGHBORHOOD RODE WHAT THE FUCK HONK HONK HONK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I CAN'T FUCKING GO FUCKING 45 IN A 25 ZONE HOLY SHIT THIS RUINED MY WHOLE FUCKING DAY FUCK HONK HONK HONK"

t. gas cuck

do you feel better?

Running is a bit harder on your calves, cycling hits thighs more from my experience. HIIT hill sprints will give you some pretty strong calves. As far as long distance cardio goes, do whatever you find less boring. I used to do muay thai before, so i do rounds on a heavy bag out of habit. If you have access to swimming, do that. Ultimately whatever you will choose out of all those options will work just fine, as long as you do it consistently.

like asking a snake if its done biting

i'm not black you dipshit stuck up piece of shit

Jokes on you I am a diesel cuck

What workout is that woman doing?

Yes, good goy. Don't do cardio, it kills gains.

front crawls and butterflies for starters

Doesn't have the USA wide roads? I thought it would be pretty easy to overtake a cyclist in the USA.

Cycling with a power meter

She's learning how to activate her glutes on back extensions - OR DIE.

Be more angry

Kinda depends on the type of bike and training

Fixed gear Olympic bikers have quads of guys about to go pro. Tour de France, much less so

>nigger detected
off you go subhumam scum

subhuman detected
crawl back to your desert jamal