Can Chad be a vegan?

Can Chad be a vegan?

Chad has god tier genetics to the point where it doesn't matter what he eats, so yes.

God I fucking hate USC

They're going to be insufferable this year.

Jesus.....how can some guys be so fucking good looking? Those are legit chads

>3 benchwarmers
when will whiteys learn

Are these guys getting pussy for real? I'm American, and I don't know American culture, so I wonder, do American Football players score pussy, or women dont care about sports?

Amen

Fuck them

If you are a college football player then you have unlimited high end pussy at your disposal. I've been at a few parties where one showed up and hot girls literally begged for their attention like fawning puppies. It's the ultimate social status symbol. Doesn't hurt that they're jacked as fuck too.

They used to not care about sports, then cheerleaders became a thing. Now jocks get fresh pussy almost continually.

Wow..and why not everyone gets into football then? I mean if its the ultimate social status, I'd do anything and practice as hard as possible to achieve it.

Because it's not like that in highschool so I think most people don't give a fuck.

blacked.com nigs are slowly feminizing their gene pool. Stacy's IQ is already nigger-tier so the mulatto spawn will be weaker and semi-retarted.

because football is for queers. at my college when a football guy comes to parties the girls literally ignore them they usually start hitting on guys but we know how stupid footballers are so we usually just end up in a circle whipping pennies at them. they take it gladly to feel like part of the group. absolute beta sport

What sport do you play

tennis

I really wish (((pol))) would leave

i really wish YOU would leave faggot so i wouldnt have to see this post over and over

This is only half true. Most of the time they're super nerdy. Like have you ever seen a black guy who has a nes shirt on? Or a black girl wearing a very loud blm shirt? Most of the time they both have white moms

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here to stay faggot

please fuck my girlfriend

By definition of chad, no

>(((pol)))
I grew up in suburban America so I need to call it like I see it

that's my point. Jamal didnt play NES, the only game he played was Madden and that was when he was supposed to be in class between football practice and the weight room.

His offspring is into white culture and there is nothing wrong with that...but,
a: he doesn't have his fathers slave gene athleticism
b: he has a below average IQ without a racial identity

I mean i'll be honest as much as i hate blacks those ones who wear nerdy stuff was literally never bad people. Sometimes they make me question my racism but then i load up twitter and that washes away

I don't hate them. Twitter is not the real world.

The way i see it is twitter is just what blacks *think* about you but wouldn't say. Now, you COULD make the argument which is those are just blacks from places like philly, dallas or baltimore who act like that so you probably never come across them in your everyday interaction with black people anyway, but my counter argument to that is that's where the majority of black people live. Its basically like saying "Oh yeah, black people are great, just don't go to africa or anywhere that they make up the majority", In reality, they are bad people even though they probably won't show it to you if you live in cary or chapel hill and not charlotte. Tl;dr the blacks that will actually enact the the rhetoric you see on twitter live in places you'll probably never go to but those blacks you who live with cover for them which makes them just as bad.

Tfw this is the truth

You're a sad jealous boy

your right "black twitter" is a integral part of the Marxist revolution coming to America in the next few years. We must realize that the inner city black who is a violent, racist, non-productive piece of shit worthy of genocide has been enabled through our taxpayer funded welfare/criminal justice system. We are making it happen every time we pay our income taxes or buy something

My few black friends understand my white nationalism because they are educated family men who want the best for their offspring as well.

only if it is vegan pizza he is eating, all day every day

Again, its not really even the city blacks i hate the most. Its the blacks that we live with everyday who just hide their racism for whites and then those same whites that they're friends with will go on about something like "w-well muh mexican gf and muh one blk friend who i play xbox with!!!11", whenever race/culture in america comes up. I hate those ones the most. At least with city blacks you know they hate you because they don't hide it.

>blacks we live with everyday
Maybe I know where you coming from? Are you talking about black co-workers who think they would be CEO if not for racism when in reality they get their nice salary because of EOE?

Expound.

I don't think you know where i'm coming from. I mean blacks who literally are like those just tumblr tier liberals who just like edgy but not really edgy stuff and love to make (((profound))) statements on america. I'll give you an example of the type of person i'm talking about.
>be me
>know this very short black girl with a terrible hairline
>listens to taylor swift and d1 type music/bands
>Acts nice all the time to everyone and literally only goes for white guys
>gets shot down as most of the time she goes for white guys out of her league
>get to know her one day after school
It goes on for a bit more but basically after about two weeks i got her twitter account which he put a link to in her psn bio and its literally nothing but hate on white people. You would literally never know because she did nothing to show that but guess what? When whites talk about "Well they aren't all bad!!11", they're talking about girls like that. They use the arguments "See, look at someone like her! Shes just like us!", but they have no idea how wrong they are. Twitter is basically what the black girls who have no bf in your school think about you. Don't deny this

>short, fat black girl with a turrrible nappy hair line
>chad passes her up for skinny, blonde, blue eyed stacy
>chad didnt fuck her cause of "muh racism"
> she gets on social media and hates on whites for sympathy from white liberals.

Don't get it twisted, my black friends cant be trusted in the coming (((race war))) they are planning

Basically that but i think milwaukee is the closest thing we'll get to a race war in america (not saying it won't happen again but there hasn't been a single chimp out since trump won) . And that was one of the first red pills that lead me into white nationalism. I had a fucking hard life growing up and was broke most of the time lacking most things and wondering if i was going to eat for dinner on many nights. But you've had it harder because you're a black person who wasn't very popular in a all white school? I WENT TO AN ALL WHITE PUBLIC SCHOOL AND GOT THE SHIT BULLIED OUT OF ME FUCK OFF SHEBOON AND TYRONE

So much confirmation bias and selective samples

ok your just trolling me now...touche

Go to bed Shlomo

>So much confirmation bias
I had literally no bias growing up. The only people who were my friends in an all white public school were a black guy and a mexican girl. If ANYTHING i would have had a problem with white people. I've been on this site for 4 years and only after i made a twitter account a year ago did i actually start to think /pol/ had a point.
>selective samples
Black twitter is not a selective example
I'm not the j*w here

fuck off faggot... lets hear your thesis on the topic you piece of shit

Why does it seem like race relations were never so bad until Obama was president?

Did he create a platform for blacks to cry about problems that don't actually exist?

Individuals are not necessarily representative of a race's average, but that doesn't mean a race shouldn't be discriminated against based upon their average. Never forget that user. They may be different but their kids probably won't be, and their grandkids almost certainly won't be. Discrimination is based upon population trends, not individuals. Using individual exceptions to a rule in order to justify overturning the rule is a Jewish trick to further the degradation of standards and societal decay. Nevar 4 get user

media injected a shitton of divisive identity drama during Obama's second term. It wasn't just race relations, but gender and religious too.

These groups were always clammering, but they weren't really exploding in popularity and reach until lately, and I honestly thing it's powerful groups both trying to keep people focused on fighting each other after Occupy Wallstreet started getting weird and to get Hillary in office.

Jesus christ life must be easy for those 3.