Why does Jeff Seid look like a woman?

I was just walking through the University Student center today, and I see so many girls that looks just like him. same exact thick eyebrows like him , long eyelashes and sometimes even the same face shape. What makes Jeff look like a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG_kkTLpo7k
instagram.com/iblamejordan/?hl=en)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going to university
>2017

How does it feel paying up the wazoo and embracing massive amounts of student debt to have less earning potential than someone who goes right into a skilled trade?

The girls on your campus must be fucking ugly

I want to fuck him

He has a numale metrosexual face

semi effeminate, yet chiseled face
stupid hair

stupid american

its the nose.

in that pic he has estrogen bloat because he forgot to take an AI or something, he does have somewhat close-set eyes and plump lips for a man but he's not really particularly effeminate-looking.

It's his lesbian anime haircut and upturned nose, that's it.

I have a full scholarship and I'm majoring in Computer Science lol. good luck tradecel

Can someone do a FaceAPP transformation for Jeff Seid's face in that picture? Someone should turn Jeff Seid into a woman

It'se the nose dude. some of the jeff seid looking women in university have upturned noses like him.

>Not getting a higher education in 2017
>Thinking you're worth anything more than a high school kid
Some people have parents that aren't poor.

It's not necessarily a feminized trait though, the large problem with his nose is the narrow nasal root, giving him too low IPD which is somewhat effeminate (though some would say more harmonic and less brutish)

pol has been pushing this trade shit for a while. I honestly don't know why they do it. Probably one dude who majored in some BS degree that leads to no jobs or dropped out of college hopped on the Anti SJW bandwagon that college is useless and full of libcucks probably spread the "trade is better than uni" meme

>less earning potential than someone who goes right into a skilled trade

Typical "skilled trade" incel retardation. Trade workers SOMETIMES earn more than people with degrees for the two or three years right after the latter graduates, and after that point, the degree holders begin to earn far, far more than you.

yah maybe desu. maybe thats why that other bodybuilder dude looks feminine. its cuz of the close set eyes and the fact that its round. jeff still looks good though.

A guy with insanely high IPD would look like a sloth.

t. pakicel bugman geeks

this is the otherbody builder dude david laid

Yes, one must never be too extreme.

Funnily enough, Mew has a video on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG_kkTLpo7k

> atheist is void
Yeah okay

What the fuck is this

the mewing tongue posture shit helped get the fat out of my chin, but what is this shit. i can change my jaw structure through plastic surgery, i cant change my IPD.

>tfw Joff got blown out so hard we might not see him make another Olympia
feels bad

This, except it's also been a thing outside of /pol/, in the real world for a long time too. A bunch of butthurt trade incels from /pol/ and a bunch of other places just tacked on the whole trade obsession later on.

if you are good in what you do you will earn more. Having a degree doesn't guarantee it. Going straight to trade school doesn't guarantee it.
tl;dr git gud

Jesus christ does that hair fucking suck. What's up Cloud Strife?

>if I format my insanity to look like a professional infographic, it's not insane anymore, right?

If you don't believe that soft tissue and muscular development of the face can move and grow your bones, Mew is still a great resource for learning about maxillo-facial development and thus what is and is not attractive (i.e. correct, meaning evolutionary advantageous).

You are correct, however, having a degree makes it SIGNIFICANTLY more likely that you will earn SIGNIFICANTLY more. There are nowhere near as many opportunities to increase your pay in trade fields, and all statistics show degree holders earning far, far more than non-degree holders.

t. plastic user
it's actually a bugman IN the void.

>t.incel who lacks any real knowledge or skills and tries to cope by ranting incoherently about a bunch of anecdotes and imaginary conspiracies

Jordan Barrett (top tier malemodel SLAYER, 6 foot tall broad shoulders instagram.com/iblamejordan/?hl=en) is the real Cloud Strife. He mogs that Gymcel Jeff Seid to death.

lol gay

Women have had their hormones thrown way the fuck out of wack man. They fist fight, have big jaws and brows, their hips are almost never in proportion with their shoulders. Seriously if you went down a list of feminine feautures (which are directly affected by hormone levels in womb and puberty) most modern women are missing half of them at least, if not 75%plus.

>posting fedora shrek
>responding with nothing but "lol gay"
>not even trying to argue my claim that you're a retarded, skilless incel

Thanks for proving me right that you're a retarded, uneducated incel who projects his insecurity by fervently crying wolf about DA BIG BAYED LIBRUL COLLEGE JOOOOOOOS.

Try to read a book or two, it could change your life.

Where are bogpilled people?

Wide hips are a good thing on women.

but i dont understand why some women have big fucking jaws and eyebrows. I want my women to be feminine. unless i want slayer sons, then give me a big jaw women to breed with.

meant to say

*if i want slayer sons

I stand corrected!

lol gay

That's what I meant by in proportion, female hips should be wide. As for those big jaws, I just can't stand em.

Is it even true that high test(I mean literally) women produce high test sons? It seems to me that all of these man looking ladies have some really effeminate sons.

Is it bad that I see a resemblance between this faggot and zyzz?

Idk man.

Weird observation but

I've noticed that masculine looking women tend to PUBLICLY date or marry feminine looking men (probably bangs super masculine chad in a hookup). think pic related as an effeminate looking men (a good looking one though and 6 feet tall)

A wide, strong jaw and nice, thick eyebrows are just signs of good development (oral posture and thyroid function, respectively) in either gender.

Name?

>If you don't believe that soft tissue and muscular development of the face can move and grow your bones
Is there any scientific evidence for this

thick eyebrows looks good on both genders. while a strong jaw is up for debate. a defined jawline is good but a big chin on women looks gross. google bruce willis daughters

Thick eyebrows on women are usually genetic. and id say 80 percent of girls dont have naturally thick eyebrows, while a larger percentage of males tend to have natureally/genetically thick eyebrows

Chin != jaw

Their problem is a tall chin (which is indeed androgenic) and their WEAK jaws (obtuse gonial angle, lack of forward growth, small mandibular width), especially apparent compared to their far more attractive, feminine and SQUARE-JAWED mother.

Jaw development in directly tied to testosterone. While I tend to agree with doctor mew on the fact that peoples jaws should be better formed than they are today, a woman with a good jaw line does not have to a big ass box jaw with a chin to match.

Demi moore got jaw reduction i believe.

And also, jaw development is not tied to testeorrone actually. high fwhr, strong browridge, big frame, ability to build muscles, taller height, masculine square chin is tied to testerone

I don't know, I suspect it's mostly down to ratio of upper:lower thirds (in height) moreso than shape necessarily, which is more developmental than anything else.

I know it's a cliché, but Olivia Wilde for example has a wide, beautiful slayer jaw, but still retains a very feminine and sexy appearance due to the relative height of her facial thirds.

Pubertal

Pubertal effects begin to occur when androgen has been higher than normal adult female levels for months or years. In males, these are usual late pubertal effects, and occur in women after prolonged periods of heightened levels of free testosterone in the blood. The effects include:[19][20]

Growth of spermatogenic tissue in testicles, male fertility, penis or clitoris enlargement, increased libido and frequency of erection or clitoral engorgement. Growth of jaw, brow, chin, nose, and remodeling of facial bone contours, in conjunction with human growth hormone.[21] Completion of bone maturation and termination of growth. This occurs indirectly via estradiol metabolites and hence more gradually in men than women. Increased muscle strength and mass, shoulders become broader and rib cage expands, deepening of voice, growth of the Adam's apple. Enlargement of sebaceous glands. This might cause acne, subcutaneous fat in face decreases. Pubic hair extends to thighs and up toward umbilicus, development of facial hair (sideburns, beard, moustache), loss of scalp hair (androgenetic alopecia), increase in chest hair, periareolar hair, perianal hair, leg hair, armpit hair.

She doesnt look like a man because

1. No thick neck
2. Browridge isn't protruding
3. eyebrows arent thick.
4. frame and shoulders aren't wide
5. nose is small

I dumped way more text than I needed, the real info being

>Growth of jaw, brow, chin, nose, and remodeling of facial bone contours

Test plays a major role in building your jaw and chin.

>tfw finish my undergrad in 3 years and my master's in 1
>tfw making $53 fresh out of gradschool at 22
>tfw no school debt because full ride undergrad and teaching assitantship for grad school
It must really suck to be a brainlet. But, yeah bro, school is useless. If you go, study STEM/Medicine then you're fucking set buddy. I know girls who just went and got an associates of nursing or whatever from community college and make $20 an hour now at 22. Not as much as me, but way less school and they've had two extra years to make gains.

But let me guess, you're proud of your manual labor job because it helps you keep you burn more calories? Don't get me wrong man, school is a waste if you go to a private school for $40k/yr on loans and study sociology, but for those of us who got a 4.0 in STEM, life is on cruise control now.

I'm going into medicine user.

Thanks for proving me right again. Post all the fedoras you want, I'm still right, and you know it. Go ahead, I dare you to try to prove me wrong.

She's beautiful.
Almost like a final fantasy character

That's Lauren Southern's butt-ugly sister.

As well as the most crucial aspect, the ratios of facial thirds.

>cruise control
>53k
lel you can't make this stuff up

looks better on the left

major case of gayface

Not the guy you're responding to, but that's 53k STARTING salary, immediately out of school, with no debt. And with his degree, that 53k is going to skyrocket constantly and quickly.

You're kidding right? $53k at 22 is everyone on Veeky Forumss dream. In three years I'm contractually guaranteed $71k which then I'll be 25. This doesn't even factor in my crypto gains from this year during the April/May bull run. Jesus, people like you are fucking morons kek. Yes, for the rest of my life my job will pay me a flat $53k... no promotions, no raises. Moron.

Sure, the morph could be better, but which one looks more manly?

Looks liek a KEK with a pencil neck on the left.

The neck is unchanged, the only difference is the height of the lower third.

sure ur doing fine and much better than most but after taxes and housing expenses you aren't netting any money, also its apparent that you have no idea what your doing since you are talking crypto

>working
>cruise control

That ain't how it work m8.

Most of you (regardless of how much you earn) are going to go into debt to buy a house/cars that are equivalent to your earning power, so you'll be just like every other smuck living month to month salarycucking for the big banks.

Also, if the people at your place of employment have things set-up properly, you'll be working like a fucking workhorse for every dollar you earn. Why do you think so many people become miserable cunts? It's because they get into that well paying job and end up resenting it due to the amount of work they must do, which is never ending, sure you're in an air-conditioned office, but hey, one could say the mental drain of doing all that work year after year is more painful than being out on some job-site kicking the shit with a bunch of low IQ retards.

He looks like a black Adam Sandler on the right

dude what are you doing Obama cant get anymore attractive he is a 10/10 always due to status

He's probably a trade fag incel, which means he doesn't understand the concept of your salary improving over time, since, ya know, most trade jobs keep basically the same salary for their whole career.

>sure ur doing fine and much better than most but after taxes and housing expenses you aren't netting any money

Jesus christ could you cope any harder? Literally everyone has to pay taxes and housing expenses, how the fuck are those things going negate his salary? Lord have mercy, it's no wonder incels like you can't get into college, you can't even understand elementary school level math.

more like most tradesman will accrue knowledge skill and the respect of his peers, eventually starting his own business while you're still paying off college debt and verbally masturbating with other "educated" (((people))) using all the knowledge you could have gotten for free at a library

>you'll spend your money on things just like everyone else
>nevermind that the things you spend money on will be wildly more luxurious than the things that other people spend money on, the fact that you spent money makes you a le wagecuck and completely equivalent to people who earn significantly less than you

Trade fags, everyone. The cope is incredible.

Lmao yeah sure. Hey, why don't you go look up how much people with degrees make compared to people without degrees? Specifically compared to people without degrees who work in trades, if you can find it. And not just comparing first year starting salaries.

>le you can learn everything you learn in college at the library meme

Sure, just like how you can learn everything you need for any trade by watching youtube videos.

>how the fuck are those things going negate his salary?
I never said that, its just all relative my idea of cruise control isn't working 40+ hours a week to net no money, that might sound fun to you but not me

alright. i googled it and the site says college graduates make the same amount of money when you consider the debt they have to pay.

guess its hard to google stuff before posting without a 60$/hour paid babysitter to tell you how?

>Skilled trade

If you're an autismo trades is nice, you don't need to hold high professionalism compared the the average office.

You did say that. You were trying to say that him spending money on things just like everyone else somehow meant his overall quality of life was equivalent to everyone elses'.

Lmao bullshit. Give me a link. I need to see what kind of convoluted parameters your source used to come up with that crap. I bet it barely compares overall earnings versus debt for the first five years after degree holders graduate. How bout you go look up actual statistics instead of cherry picking the one or two blog links that confirm your view?

if big is dominant gene, then woman has big jaw. And big jaw is usually dominant to smol jow

earning potential
there are millions of retards starting trades every year.
What makes you think you are special annon?

>barely graduated high school
>go into tech industry due to homie hookup
>bust my ass off from entry level, work my way up through the ranks based on sheer willpower, work ethic, and experience
>making $140k/year at age 27 with nearly 10 years experience
>no student debt

Feels good. Blowing off school paid off.