Hey Veeky Forums,/pol/ here i need some help getting fit for the race war...

Hey Veeky Forums,/pol/ here i need some help getting fit for the race war. Pls help am fat and i know next to nothing about fitness being a NEET and all.

Pic related is me

>asking for fitness advice
>says he's fat
>doesn't post height and weight
>pic related literally only shows your forearms
>didn't read the sticky

Off to a good start fatass

Keep the hate coming i need it
300+

Borders are closed faggot. Back to pol

Hi baitman, we both know you're not /pol/

>300
>ever getting in shape for the race war
Just hide in your basement MEET

Also just read the sticky man

hey /pol/ , /fitpol/ here. Shut the fuck up you stupid fat faggot and read the sticky

>race war
>someone tries to shoot you
>no problem I'll just low-bar squat myself out of harm's way

Yea right user im totally gonna lie about browsing/ pol/

We both know you're a kike shill here to defame /pol/

>>Implying i dont have guns
>>Implying i dont want to get fit to protect myself in close ranged combat
>>implying you're not fatter than me

fellow /pol/itician here. I'll help you brother

First thing you need to do is lose the weight.

6'3 and 300 isn't the worst I've heard, but you definitely need to lose.

I recommend starting with a shit ton of cardio and cutting out simple carbs (sugars, candy, starch, etc.) as well as cutting down the calories (cutting junk food out should be sufficient).

As far as the cardio goes, running will be tough for you until you can get to a healthy weight so I'd recommend stationary bike. Start with half hour at moderate resistance at a speed you think you can sustain most of the day. Gradually build up to faster speeds and longer distances. Once you lose enough weight, do the same but for running.

If you want to throw in some lifting as well go for it. Personally though, I would focus on the cardio to lose the weight first. It will burn off faster than 6 million kike corpses

Man i just wanna get A E T H S T E I C
So i can get an Aryan gf and to protect her during the race war.

I'll bite. Here is what fascist author of "the centurion method" Craig Fraser recommends. "3 months of no carb/paleo diet high in rich fatty meats and leafy green vegetables. Basically No fruit, but you can eat some berries. This diet should have you shedding weight like your on your way to an open grave in a labour camp."

Thanks for the advice m8 i have a treadmill in storage would that work in place of the bike?

>the vaginal jew

Also, read the sticky. If you're serious about getting strong, go buy a copy of starting strength and read it carefully. Rip goes into autistic detail about form all the major lifts.

Checking that 88 dubs. Heil Hitler!

Fuck the paleo diet though. Basically just putting yourself into Ketoacidosis (what diabetics experience before they get the diagnosis). It's really fucking shitty and not good for your body at all

>6'3

already better than 99% of fit lmao

Thanks for the book m8 ill see if i can find a pdf

Yeah. Treadmill works so long as you think you can run for half an hour without wrecking your knees.

Honestly, don't even take it out of storage until winter if you do run. Run outside while it's nice

What diet would you recommend then?

Literally just get rid of simple carbs and cut the calories. It will work miracles.

Pastas are ok in moderation. Same with whole grain breads and fruits and vegetables. Cutting carbs entirely though is retarded

>>the vaginal jew
>>not wanting to save the white race

Just be advised that the method described in the book will not add muscle to you frame. Its almost more like a military training method.

Anything i could do to help my knees? Would wrapping help?

No. It's more about the shock than anything. You're packing a lot of weight and your knees aren't necessarily to designed to take that kind of force when running.

It's honestly best to just join a gym and use their bikes or start doing spin classes. At least until you get to a healthy weight.

Or if you have an actual bike you can try riding it. Just don't do elliptical. That shit is a fucking meme

>Jews falseflagging as /pol/ so we'll turn against them

I came here in peace m8.i am /pol/

Im gonna get a membership and use the bikes in tandem with the treadmill

Good call. Just be careful running. Don't take it too fast at first.

The key honestly is to just not give up

Thank you for all the advice bro

No problem! I wish you luck in the wars to come. Sieg Heil!

>fat
>can't read the sticky despite a fucking trex running back and forth (illiterate)
>NEET
>/pol/
Textbook

nice try, /leftypol/