/FAT/ General - "Are you going to eat that?" Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Prev Tendie >

anyone else like me watches obese cunts in youtube a whole box of pizza to feel better about themself? my favorites are hungry fat chick, and joeysworldtour

>no quints
Already to a bad start. Might as well just binge today.

Dear /fat/,

I've been coming here off and on for over a year. Today at work some girls were talking about how they like skinny men (fat bitches, I wasn't in the least bit offended) and it got me thinking. Why can't I lose weight? I know how. I've done it already (lost 25 pounds last year). But I just can't seem to make it a permanent habit.

Like fuck, I'm about to go to rehab for not being able to stop myself from eating an entire fucking pizza by myself in one sitting and then be hungry 3 hours later.

Fuck my life, anons.

Sincerely, Anonymous.

P.S. Fuck food. It's the worst.

You've found the secret: dieting to lose weight isn't a permanent solution. If you don't change your lifestyle and eating habits, you'll never fix the problem.

This is why i actively discourage anyone considering short term alterations like keto or OMAD. They may work for weight loss, but they don't seem realistically sustainable to me personally.

why are you still eating /fat/

Confess, my children

I'm not morbidly obese and I work out every day, so fasting would be counter-productive.

I've had all my meals for today and have 200 calories left over

Instead of calling it a day, I'm going to eat those 200 calories too

I ordered a burger within my calories and some chicken that should have been. Instead of small nuggets they brought out something much larger. I walked an extra 10 miles as penance.

What's a good weight to stop cutting til for a 5'8 guy? I've cut from 240 to 160 and my gut still hasn't left me. Should I be doing anything in particular to get rid of my gut?

Just slice straight down with a butcher's blade

i'm 6'1 and 190 lbs, I still have a bit of a gut, although that is due to my loose skin mostly (I used to be 380-400). Most guys at my weight have a gut or at least some extra bodyfat, but mine is especially weird because it's kind of like the same gut i had when i was fat, just emptied out for the most part.

i don't know if yours is like this ( i doubt it)

anyway, 160 is not too bad a weight if you lift. it's around this mark that it gets really hard to lose weight, but if you really have the dedication to do it ( i dont), you need to do cardio and eat under your tdee, and make sure you count correctly.

i personally am failing to cut any more, i just find myself too hungry and my intake has been around 2400 calories for the past couple months.

doing it for her /fat/

Is La Croix /fat/ approved?

Post gut. I'm also 6'1, currently 240 lbs. Need pic for reference.

I'm starting to get hungry, boys. For 3 months I went eating 1500 or less calories a day and I was perfectly fine not really getting hungry and kinda forcing myself to eat what I was eating. This week has been different though. I can feel my motivation slipping and I'm on the verge of a binge.

Alright what should I add or take away? Concerned on lower body more than upper body

Then eat at TDEE for a few days and see if that helps, dude.

How much did you manage to lose in those 3 months?

So what's the change that's worth following?

Exercise like a maniac and hope I eat less for the day? I already work out 2-3 times a week depending on laziness levels. I haven't lost a pound in 12 months.

55 pounds

>Ate like shit thurs-sunday and didn't work out
>Worried about todays weigh in
>Down 1lb

2 nore pounds and I'm down 30lbs. Currently at 204, about to drop below 200 for the first time since HS.

Add me on MFP Jeffisfat

Was going good today until I got home from work, ate a huge piece of cake, followed by chips and hummus.

Fuk m8 that was probably like 600 cals

got 150 calories left for today

what to eat to make sure I don't get hungry at 1 am

The change worth following is one you can stick to and live with.

Because you have to live in a very similar manner if you want to keep the weight off.

If guy haven't lost weight in a year, you are eating too much. Start counting calories and eat 500cal less than TDEE,assuming you do want to lose weight still. That's not a huge deficit, so it shouldn't be a big adjustment.

What's your height? I am at ~196 after my morning shit down from 235.

Ive visited someone today, ive ended eating a taco, rice, bistek and meat, forgive me father

What's your height? I am at ~196 after my morning shit down from 235.

I assume you meant weight.

I'm at 243. Started at 300.

HOLY FUCK DUDE GOOD JOB
Need motivation? Any time you get hungry or think about food, GRAB YOUR BELLY. Jiggle your fat, feel your soft core. It's even more prominent when you sit down. Hold on to that fat as long as you can and you'll be disgusted with yourself and probably walk away from whatever bad choice was in front of you

He also wants to know your height. 180 and 6' is much different than 180 at 5'8"

>completely food-addicted
>working part-time while mooching off parents and paying a small amount in rent
>the rest of my paycheck disappears into buying takeout and even ingredients to make my own stuff
>will be completely stuffed and already planning my next meal
>if someone's taken the car somewhere i will fucking trot my ass like a pack-mule up to 3 miles for some pad thai or butter chicken

looking up therapists in my area desu

Yeah but he didn't list his height.

the sadder, the better.
> JoeysWorldTour
> Hungry Fat Chick
> BigDaddy Food Reviews
> Daym Drops

What would a good weight for someone that is 6'7" be? At 318 now, down from 335. BMI charts say 210 but I'd be skelly thin and lose any muscle I had at that weight. I was thinking between 240-260. Thoughts?

aye father, i ate 4 slices of pepperoni pizza today and im not even sorry for it. its a scheduled cheat meal so fuck off

196lbs - 5'11 down from 235

>scheduled cheat meal

never going to make it

Just kill yourself, your parents will be glad you're gone.

im just following scoobie's orders bro, i have to follow it

who /notmakingit/ here?
>3 day binge spree on Friday-sunday
wew,good thing i'm back on track now

he says to take cheat days?

get motivated or something

i got inspired by my dog. i was so scared no one's going to take care of the little fucker if im going to die before him ;_;

>The change worth following is one you can stick to and live with.
So eating 12 pizzas/day and drinking a 12 pack to wash it down?

I can live with that.

yeah, to keep you "sane". honestly, if you eat clean and exercise perfectly one cheat meal doesn't going to matter. it makes the visit to the gym worth it

Well I don't go to the gym so I can't afford cheat days/meals.

I'm here with you, 69ers fan. Too bad I wear a big blue and gray star when I go to watch my team play.

I'm a fucking cook. I cook food for a living.

Life is hell.

Thanks. Look better than I expected.

Daks taking us to the promised land

2 rough days and I'm back on the wagon

I put my GI tract through the fucking ringer. I have pills to take now for fucks sake.
Safe to say I've learned my lesson.

It's my birthday in 6 weeks, no more follies between now and then.

I am 5'7 and had to go to 125 to get rid of my belly and be nice and lean

you could probably still lose another 20-30lbs

>. I cook food for a living
Do you pick as you cook? Temptation all day.

319 today, v1lb from yesterday, v6lbs from start.

No treadmill today, still 53mi total.

Today I swear I made the best spaghetti sauce I ever tasted in my life. It was a complete fluke and I'll never make it that good again, but holy fuck was it good. I "tasted" 3 meatballs and then decided to eat lunch with a huge plate of spaghetti.

I'm fucked /fat/ aren't I? My co-worker makes the best chicken salad I've ever had and made it today. I had 2 sandwiches.

Fucking VLCK diet btfo on day one.

>Daks taking us to the promised land
Not without Elliot and he's too busy beating women up to play football.

I swear to god if that scale goes up again tomorrow I'm throwing it in the god damn trash

Throw yourself out a window instead. From the 10th floor.

That was rude. Besides I'd have to drive for an hour to get to a building with 10+ floors.

don't put too many onions in the sauce

Delet this, I'm 5'7 160lbs and was looking to cut down to 150 before I started bulking. I figured I may have to go a little lower depending on how I looked but I wasn't expecting this...

can't wait til i'm done cutting
i'll just get piss drunk. i've been craving drinking for so long but i know if i give in it'll start a nasty cycle

how long have you been cutting? remember to take into account your new form

I was always a light weight, even as a lard ass. When I bought a box of cheap wine just to get fucked up, I was deep in keto and I'd shed about 60% of my body weight over the preceding 10 months.
I don't remember much but I was really, really ill in the morning, and I had plenty of wine left over.

Aww thats a shame. I was hoping I'd be able to quit cutting soon but I suppose it won't be that easy. Were you doing a lot of cardio or lifting while you dropped to 125?

Do you think things will be different when you finish cutting?

What would stop you from losing all your progress? It's harder to keep weight off than it is to lose it,man.

>Doing intermittent fasting
>Can feel my heartbeat go up
Am I gonna die?

>2 weeks
>haven't lost a single pound

JUST

I'm new to lifting but I've been cutting for months now.

Ate at 1500 calories and did IF while doing light body weight stuff here and there. On good weeks I'd drop three pounds, but now that I've started lifting five times a week instead of doing body weight stuff can I expect to lose less weight or would whatever muscle development I'd gain offset my weight loss or something?

Fat fucks

Some day.

I ate a large slice of pizza with vegetables on it today. My mom "left it for me" in the fridge. Could've just pretended to eat it & thrown it away to not make a scene but threw it in my stomach instead. Damn me. At least it didn't lead to a binge, pretty surprisingly t b h

Hunger is from insulen fluctuation. Stop eating carbs and you insulen will fuck off and you wont get rampage hungry. Itll take a week or two of misery but itll get easier.

Anyone have tips on how to stop stress eating?

I haven't lost any weight in the past few months and at first I didn't understand why my routine was so different than usual. I was snacking a lot more and eating later into the night. Then I realized it was because I had just finished high school and have been stressing out about college, pushing things away to get prepared so my schedule has been very hectic.

You see, this will be my first time back in an actual school in a few years. In high school I had five surgeries (one in each year, two in junior year) and so I decided to do online school to finish up what credits I was missing. I'm just really nervous about getting back to school.

I think maybe the answer to stress eating is to just try to keep myself in check as much as possible and by the first week of school, I'll get settled in and I won't be stressed anymore?

Been feeling a little light headed the last few days and have been getting head rushes everytime I stand up. I feel like I need to break from working out until this calms down (or doing anything that will excite my heart, including alcohol and coffee). Shit sucks, I hate having a heart condition.

Moderation will set you free.

When you realize you can eat a little bit of something "bad" without destroying yourself, food will become your friend again.

What kind of heart condition user?

WPW. It only really acts up like once every other year for a week or so, hopefully this time isn't any different.

fish and chips

I hope so, user. Don't die on us before you get Veeky Forums and show us the path.

You're probably going to have a hard time cutting lower than 160. You wouldn't look good with less fat anyway, you'd just be a skeleton instead of a normal man. Now is the time to start lifting weights while keeping your weight roughly the same. That fat will leave as muscle takes its place.

for some reason, that never occured to me. well, at least it will be easier when the day comes

Not 100% sure what you mean since i'm kind of a dumbass. but i know that about the weight thing, and i think i've done a good job at changing habits. most of the food i used to eat on the daily disgusts me or makes me sick and i've grown to like veggies and what have you. it'll probably be the same for alcohol

I won't, thanks bro.

I have a friend who is 5'7 and weighs 140 and bitches love him. He tries to lift but he can barely gain weight. 140 is not unattainable at 5'8. I know guys at 5'11 that are 140 and they're not skeletor skinny.
Stop giving bad advice.

>if I give in [to drinking] it'll start a nasty cycle
>can't wait till I'm done cutting I'll get piss drunk

Why will the cycle only happen during your cut, and not after your cut?

Anything that would fuck up your cut (overeating, drinking too many calories) would happen the same way after a cut, wouldn't it?

I FUCKING HATE DIETING UGHHH.

MY LIFTS ALL SUCK.

I MAKE NO STRENGTH GAINS ANYMORE.

I STILL HAVE A BELLY.

MY ARMS ARE SO SMALL COMPAIRED TO MY DINOSAUR THIGHS.

I WANT TO BE A SICK CUNT BUT I DONT WANNA BECOME A FAT LIFTER AGAIN.

oooh i get what you mean now. yknow i'm not really sure. i guess i figured it wouldnt be AS bad since i would be eating at maintenance and not at a deficit.

Everything you said is stupid.
>5'7 and weighs 140 and bitches love him
Your physique is far from the most important thing to women
>He tries to lift but he can barely gain weight.
He must be pretty dumb. Gaining weight is easy. Ask anybody itt
>140 is not unattainable at 5'8
Nobody said it was. I said it's hard. Because it is.
>I know guys at 5'11 that are 140 and they're not skeletor skinny.
They ARE skinny. If they aren't skeletons then they must lift weights.
The point is there isn't a good reason to cut below 160 anyway. It's time to start building muscle mass.

I feel you. Can we kill each other at the same time so it's considered a double homocide?

Are you eating at a deficit?

If it's been a while, try eating TDEE for 2 or 3 days. Got me losing weight again.

Pulled pork. But it was my main meal of the day and I'm still under tdee

keep cutting.

You will know when to stop, just look in the mirror.

also keep lifting. You will probably get shredded by 140 ish depending on how much muscle you have and how shredded u want to be.

Like, entirely? I'm trying to lose weight but I like pasta and bread too much.

Last night I ate outside my eating window. I got back from swimming and devoured two peanut butter blondies and a tub of oppo. I feel pathetic.

Is it true that your belly fat starts to feel looser as you lose weight? I think it's just my wishful thinking playing tricks on me.

I used to work in a Japanese kitchen

Owner let us make our own meals for lunch (and dinner, if your shift was long enough)

All them bowls of rice and noodles and fried shit

I'd probably have died by now if I stayed

I know that feel
do you plan on surgery one day

I don't see how anyone can eat 1500 calories and not feel like they're suffering. I have a hard time with 2000.

more vegetals