My gym bro of five years stopped training with out of a dispute we had last week. Wtf do I do now Veeky Forums...

My gym bro of five years stopped training with out of a dispute we had last week. Wtf do I do now Veeky Forums. I've literally never trained by myself.

That sucks. You can't resolve it? I actually like working out alone. Other people just get in the way and pull me out of the right mental space.

>That sucks. You can't resolve it?
Absolutely fucking not. It's related to my gf and he wants me to break up with her.

>I actually like working out alone. Other people just get in the way and pull me out of the right mental space.
We hyped each other up before our lifts. I'm gonna have to do it I guess but it's going to be a bit weird.

your gf is probably a cunt. listen to your gymbro of five years, dipshit

Train by yourself

You can always get a new gf

You can't stop there. You've got to explain the GF thing.

I know it's hard, but sometimes bros know shit about relationships from the outside you can't see. I've been there and I've had friends there. Don't terminate a meaningful friendship unless you are positive he overstepped.

Please tell me he wants you to break up with his gf because he wants to be with you.

I almost exclusively train alone since college ended.

You get use to it.

If not post a Craigslist ad and get that asshole nice and stretched

nah she's really sweet and fun

i don't want to tho. that's beta as fuck

no. it's because my gf's 15 and he's pretty pissed about that (even though it's legal here and a lot of guys do it). he called me a fucking creep and said he didn't want to associate with me even though we've been friendssince we were kids.

thanks

Well, do what you want OP, but she's got a lot of turbulent years ahead of her. Really conservative girls may know what they want at that age, but from personal experience 18, 21, 25 and 30 are hard years.

>nah she's really sweet and fun

NEVER, EVER will you make it. Putting a fucking hoe before your gains and your bros. Disgusting.

How old are you OP?

yeah i know. if it works out then that's great but if it doesn't then that's cool too

i'm love my bros but i'm not going to let somebody push me around and try to decide who i date. that's the most beta thing you can do

Say goodbye to your gains.

>24
>15 year old gf

I've worked out for five years and not picked up one thing to do by myself.
Do the same fucking thing you have been doing all along.

>my gf's 15
>24
how can you even stand being around a 15 year old girl you fucking weirdo

Hrs not wrong though. 24 dating a 15 year old is a lot different than if you were both 3 years older. I can't even fathom going back to 15, the age is so different. I'm only 3 years older than you, but a lot changes in those years. But hey, if it's legal and you're having a good time, you do you.

He's probably a globalist elite Alex. You might find him at the grove with his 15 year old.

bait user

What makes you think this is okay? Your insecurity about yourself is detectable in every single one of your posts, is this the same insecurity that drove you to date someone nine years younger than you? The most beta thing you can possibly do is get so fucking WHIPPED by your gf SO MUCH that you ditch your fucking best bro for her.

Do you think alpha 24 year olds are dating insecure fucking 15 year olds? No, they go for women their own age and reap the fucking rewards of not being a submissive, easy-way-out pussy.

Ditch the poor hormone-controlled girl, man up, and face your own fucking insecurities instead of blaming others when they confront you about the symptoms.

this very normal where i'm from.i lot of 23-28 years old guys i know were dated 12-15 years old girls at some point or another.

she doesn't seem 15. i talk to her like she's an equal. if she was immature i'd just fuck and leave.she doesn't seem 15. i talk to her like she's an equal she doesn't seem 15. i talk to her like she's an equal. if she was immature i'd just fuck and leave.

15 year old girls are usually fully developed women physiologically speaking in my experience.

where the fuck are you from, syria?

lol 15 is not creepy, maybe 11 is but not 15.

Sounds like horseshit my middle eastern friend. Women are hardly developed when they're 30.

you got a lot of experience hanging around the high schools?
we have a 17 year old intern where i work and every time she opens her mouth i want to stick her face in belt sander

>she's 15
>you're 24
>but it's legal here
Listen to your gym bro you massive idiot

Tell me about those experiences.

I bet there are other pedophiles that lift. Go find one OP.

Your gym bro made the right decision.

>she doesn't seem 15. i talk to her like she's an equal. if she was immature i'd just fuck and leave.she doesn't seem 15. i talk to her like she's an equal she doesn't seem 15. i talk to her like she's an equal. if she was immature i'd just fuck and leave.
Then you are just fucking immature, I can't even stand be around teenagers on the bus.

I'm legit happy your gymbro left, good for him.

15 year old girls are fucking retarded. I have no idea how anyone could get with one. Any girl under like 21 are still pretty fucking stupid too.

>tfw only have good workouts when training alone

brazil

i know

i'm not a fucking sandnigger

why does everybody think she's a typical teenager? i explained that before i wouldn't be with her if she was i'm not a pedophile. a pedophile by definition is "Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

i'm not attracted to children AT ALL and my girl is physically/mentally developed (plus it being completely legal here)

Oh yeah, fully developed at 15. Sure thing pedo. Even if she was fully developed, then that means youre old enough to be her father. Do you have her call you daddy? Do her parents make you tendies when you come over for play dates?

Your bros right and he's just looking out for you. Shes not gonna stay with you. She's gonna change as she grows and usually that means fucking around. I know you said it's legal where you live so thats not an issue in my eyes.

>she's not like everyone else.
Yeah fucking right. That is literally what everyone says. You arnt special, she isn't special get over yourself. You both are in completely different maturity levels and in different stages of life. Fuck that.

My step uncle married his wife when she was 16. He was 22 at the time.

Basically moulded her to be the perfect woman for him. Now he's an alcoholic and probably beats her but she doesn't know any better and stays with him. They've been married for ~20 years.

>Even if she was fully developed,
she pretty much is
>then that means youre old enough to be her father.
how the fuck...?
i'd have to be 9 years old to be her dad.
>Do you have her call you daddy?
no that's creepy
>Do her parents make you tendies when you come over for play dates?
no. but i've met her dad and he likes me

probably. but age won't really matter when i'm 50 and she's 41

how do you know this? do you know her? do you know me???
fuck off

anyway i came to ask for advice in lifting

that's fucked up. i'd never hit a woman

Probably bait but either way I hope someone hits you with a barbell.

>15yo gf
>>/tv/

Oh okay, so the line is drawn at having her call you daddy. Yeah, that's fucked up dude, I don't know what I was thinking. That would be so gross to go against a social norm like that, y'know? Like it's not normal to call someone daddy. Gross. What was I thinking.

OP quite honestly id say fuck your gym bro if hes leaving you because you are dating someone he doesnt like then chances are he'll ditch you down the road for something else, Dating a 15 yo at your age is creepy as fuck and with the way you type and saying ''you're in love'' tells me that this relationship will almost definitly crash anyway however if you're enjoying it then do it fuck your bro if hes leaving you over it.

>implying the cunny connoisseurs at /tv/ would EVER sully themselves with such an old and used up bag

I don't care about pedophilia because I think underage girls are fucking hot(and I've dated an 15yo before), but you're absolutely retarded and lying if your reasoninng is that you are with her because "she's not like other girls, she's different, she's mature , I think of her as an equal".Holy shit, you're a walking meme. Do your "gymbro" a favor and don't bother him when reality comes crashing down and your girl suddenly isn't as mature .
As always, brazil is brazil. UMA DELICIA

>why does everybody think she's a typical teenager? i explained that before i wouldn't be with her if she was
I was saying that you was immature as fuck, for connecting with someone 10 years younger than you. And I hope that you guys will be together for a year or so, until she matures and relises that you are a immature creep. And by that time your family and friends have broken all communication with you, so you will and up all alone, and kys out of pure lonlyness

I had the oppoosite happen a few months ago

>get text from my gymbro and best friend at 1 in the morning
>we've known each other since 1st day in kindergarten when he asked me if I wanted to be his best friend
>"just got home from work, he's strung out on smack, i'm leaving him, i'll be around in about an hour"
>text back "ok, I'll get the guest room ready"
>girlfriend gets out of bed and asks me what I'm doing.
>tell her whatsup
>"Well how long will he be staying here"
>"Dunno"
>"are you going to ask?"
>"Nope."
>"is there anywhere else he can go?"
>"he said he's coming here."
>"Well" *huff* "You weren't going to talk to me about it first?"
>"there's nothing to talk about, he needs a place to crash."
>"I don't want him here."
>stopped making the bed
>"Let me make one thing crystal clear. That man has been there for me my entire life. We've never left each others' sides and we never will. He knows more about me then you ever would in an entire lifetime together. And he would never think to impose himself between you and me. And the fact that you are doing just that is something you need to think long and hard over."
>"i just don't want him here too long"
>"If he wants to live here for the rest of his natural life then he will."
>"Well if you're not willing to discuss it..."
>"No I'm not. I bought this house, I pay the utilities, I pay for it's upkeep, and I remodeled it with HIS help long before you ever showed up in my life."
>"FINE! I'm leaving. call me when you come to your fucking senses."
>starts packing up her shit screaming obscenities
>go throw a pizza in the oven and grab some beer
>wait around listening to her bitch and moan
>truck pulls up
>bro comes up, unlocks the door and comes in just as she's coming down the hall
>"FUCK BOTH OF YOU!"
>toss him a beer as she's slamming the door
>"women" i laugh as he's looking back and forth like wtf?
>"men"
>"Yeah whatsup with that?"

> being friends with a faggot junkie

that is totally real and believable dialogue

It is.

My friend doesn't do drugs. His boyfriend he had been seeing for 3 years was starting to relapse after being clean for like 4 or 5 years.

He's so straight edge he asked me to quit smoking pot like 6 or 7 seven years ago.

I moved too much as a child to ever have a bro like that

Wow. He doesn't dislike you, Op, you realise that yeah? He really cares about you and is saying he won't work out with you because he doesn't want to see you screwing yourself over by staying with this girl. I PROMISE your gymbro can see the relationship from an objective standpoint and is going to be more accurate in his assessment of it than you could ever be. Talk to him about it, talk to her about it or ditch her. But, whatever happens, don't ditch him. Because in 6 months when you don't care about the bitch anymore and she is the same as anyone to you you're gonna regret not having gymbro there

You're a creep, your gymbro was right.

>ruining a great friendship over some pussy

>My friend doesn't do drugs. His boyfriend
dont tell me his gay, user

You're a fag. Bros before Hoes. ALWAYS.

it is creepy. Not physically but mentally it shows how fucked you are. It is impossible to talk to a 17 year old when you are mid 20's. A fucking 15 year old would be a nightmare. It's more so your bro is realizing how much of a manchild you are that you consider a 15 year old stimulating.

Your training bro is right, 24 and 15 is fucking wack. If i was him i would have done the same thing. baka.

Sabia

I am 27 and i am an afternoon teacher in an high school. The average age of my students is 16. Jesus, i want to kick them in the ass the whole time. They waste a lot of time sharing dumb videos on instagram, making duck faces, reading mind numbing magazines and stalking other people's facebook profiles...i don't remember if i was like them, probably i was, but i was also Veeky Forums addicted, did kung fu 3 times a week and i went running once a week. How can you even stand her?

Bros before hoes you fucktard ESPECIALLY your gym bro

>IT'S A BR MONKEY
nothing to see here boys, just another insignificant brainlet

fucking dirty brazillian, no wonder your country is a massive shithole

how autistic do you have to be to put your imaginary dialogues on this fucking website

Fucking disgusting, I'm the same age as you and couldn't even imagine being with a girl that young. You're lying to yourself about the 'mature' shit, she is not mature in the slightest, you're clearly just in it for your pedo fetish.

Your gymbro is in the right you creepy fucking hue. It doesn't even matter if its normal where you live. If I lived in fucking Afghanistan where its normal to fuck young boys, I wouldn't fucking do it. Use your monkey brain hue hue.

The fact that you dumped your friend of 5years over someone i can only assume you havent dated longer than two years is THE most beta move here. You dumped him by proving some point to him and yourself that its ok to date someone of a lesser maturity, after him calling you out on it.
What DO you do to impress her? Drive a car? Drink a Beer? Smoke a cig? If not now she Will resent you in the future for going after an easy target. Just like everyone else here is calling you a creep.

20-30 is ok. Even 18-25. Anything around 15 if you are not within 2years is pathetic.

Holy Moly, what sort of shitty culture would allow such degeneracy.

put a baby in her user. perfect age to start

Bruh you can't be getting around with a 15 year old girl.. even 18 seems like a stretch, at 24 you should be aiming for 20-24

Kek at americucks not enjoying the finest meat there is. Most yuropoor girls her age date guys in their 20s, if you're a guy 15, you either go for the ugly/shy or wank it off. You cucks are so brainwashed that you refuse to touch girls in their prime. 16 is the sweetest fucking pussy you'll ever have, it only gets worse for most girls from there.
>t. 21 frogeater dating 17

Hahahahahaha

How has her father not murdered you yet?

>this very normal where i'm from
Where in Brazil? I'm from Brazil too (south) and a 24yo dating a 15yo is not normal here. She's one year above the legal limit dude, fucking creepy.

t. graduated in law and had a 2 year internship in the childhood and youth department of my state's tribunal, I've seen some shit.

Training by yourself is much better. You get a better understanding of your strength (no spotter to save you) and your workouts are much more intense.

>disregarding the axiom bros > hoes that has existed for thousands of years, for good reason

>really sweet and fun
>my gf's 15
im-fucking-possible

>why does everybody think she's a typical teenager?
because she fucking is you dope

kys you fucking weirdo

THIS. holy fuck OP you're disgusting prioritizing FUCKING 15YEAR OLDS over your goddamn bro's jesus christ man. You really should get a grip of reality before you get ass raped by it.

Christ im attracted to some 15 yr olds but I can't fucking stand them, theyre uninteresting and annoying, wouldn't fuck them and I certainly wouldn't date them

t. beta virgin that's also a dyed because he's never been to a girl
Girls actively try to talk to guys at the gym. Well, not to guys that look like you, though