Why are minorities so religious compared to whites? Why did they adopt the oppressor's religion so eagerly?

Why are minorities so religious compared to whites? Why did they adopt the oppressor's religion so eagerly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If i were to say low iq would you call me a nazi or a fedora?

I would say you were correct.

Because Jesus is the Way, Truth and the Life.

He died for our sins. The Bible is literally true and no amount of atheist LARPing will change this.

>Amerimuttia 56% Land
>Whites
>Not a minority

You do realize Africans are almost equally split between Christians and Muslims, right?

Whites were more religious. But then the jews plotted to take it away, but ONLY from whites. because religion increases tribal identity. so the mud people are stronger and whites degenerate.

think about it, name ONE atheist who
a. isn't jewish
b. has never met a jew
or
c. has never read something a jew wrote
you can't

if you're too cucked to believe me put down the soymilk and look it up

Christianity has a message that strongly appeals to the poor and oppressed. Although it was used by colonial empires as tool of domination, the poorer and downtrodden ethnicities took it on and made it their own especially in Africa.

Of course, this didn't happen everywhere. Most Northern and Eastern African countries already had a strong tradition of Islam, Christianity made much less headway against another exclusive monotheistic religion. Also, Hindus pushed back against both Islam and Christianity, if anything colonialism solidified the Hindu identity.

So the answer is that the question is way too broad and complicated to have a neat answer.

>c. has never read something a jew wrote
like...the Bible??

>think about it, name ONE atheist who
>a. isn't jewish
>b. has never met a jew
>or

Democritus.

North-Africa was heavily Christian before the Muslims butchered their way to Spain and erased the Christian culture the same way they erased it in the ME.

People with shitty lives cling to religion because the concept of an all-loving God with a plan gives them the hope to make it through the day. Ergo minorities and poor people lap the shit up. Suburbanite white kids who've never gone hungry a day in their lives have no need for God.

Diagoras of Melos. The word Atheist was coined to refer to him.

>"It was about that time [415 BCE] that the poet Diagoras of Melos was proscribed for atheism, he having declared that the non-punishment of a certain act of iniquity proved that there were no gods. It has been surmised, with some reason, that the iniquity in question was the slaughter of the Melians by the Athenians in 416 BCE, and the Athenian resentment in that case was personal and political rather than religious. For some time after 415 the Athenian courts made strenuous efforts to punish every discoverable case of impiety; and parodies of the Eleusinian mysteries were alleged against Alcibiades and others. Diagoras, who was further charged with divulging the Eleusinian and other mysteries, and with making firewood of an image of Herakles, telling the god thus to perform his thirteenth labour by cooking turnips, became thenceforth one of the proverbial atheists of the ancient world, and a reward of a silver talent was offered for killing him, and of two talents for his capture alive; despite which he seems to have escaped."
>J.M. Robertson, A Short History of Freethought: Ancient and Modern (1899)

That was easy.
You stormtards are such mental midgets I can BTFO with my cellphone while walking my dog.

They are dumber.

56% is still a majority though

Most "majority" humans were pretty much religious until the XX century.

Because atheism is retarded and doesn't make any sense.

If even minorities realize that, then so should you.

Sense of comnunity. Blacks also have much lower suicide rates than whites for similar reasons.

Try again cuck Democritus learned everything he knows from Mary the Jewess
look it up

Jews were trading shekels on Milos from at least the Roman days probably earlier

>415 BCE
>Roman days
The Greek peninsula first came under Roman rule in 146 BC. Fuck off back to /pol/.

>Mary the Jewess
>Lived between the first and third centuries AD

>BCE
the C stands for cuck
ya which is when she taught the atheist Democritus alchemy aka (((science))) fucking google it you lazy kike

>cuck
Runs out of arguments. Resorts to juvenile insults.

Let me guess, are you a "virgin with rage" like Sonichu?

There is a negative correlation between IQ and religiosity. East Asians are not as religious as African Americans, for example.

>has never read something a jew wrote
Only absolute retards and uneducated ones haven't read what a jew wrote, hell, even uneducated ones have read the Bible

Why do poor under educated disaffected people cling to religion?
Gee I dunno

I;m saving myself for marriage, I know that pisses you off fucking jidf shill but it will happen someday while your still in tyrones' cuck shed
Jews didn't write the bible shill, it comes from nordic messopotatia look it up

Under God, all are equal. There is no white supremacy in Christianity.

>Africans in Africa
>minorities

Kek

The absolute state of christlarpers

>iq
Not science, sorry. Iq is pseudoscience.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
"Traditionally, research on g has concentrated on psychometric investigations of test data, with a special emphasis on factor analytic approaches. However, empirical research on the nature of g has also drawn upon experimental cognitive psychology and mental chronometry, brain anatomy and physiology, quantitative and molecular genetics, and primate evolution.[3] "

What now?

>a. isn't jewish
>b. has never met a jew
>or
>you can't
>if you're too cucked to believe me put down the soymilk and look it up

by god he's right

East asians are less religious

>minorities
>whites
>picture of black people.

You're an American, and seem to be adopting the mindset that the American situation is universal. This is a common error Americans make. Your experiences are not universal.

That being said, what you mean is "Why are Black Americans so religious?" The answer is quite simple. They're poor, and uneducated. Religiosity is tied to education levels. Many 2nd generation Indians are completely secular as they're loaded and educated.

Yes. OP is subtly implying that blacks are dumber since they are more religious.

That was obviusly bait.

well white americans are pretty religious compared to the rest of the protestant western world :)

Indeed. America is by far the most religious white nation.

>Why did they adopt the oppressor's religion so eagerly?
What I don't get is how blacks can be Christian and be mad about their ancestors being enslaved. If they hadn't been enslaves, they wouldn't have converted to Christianity and surely that's much more important than worldly freedom.

>What I don't get is how blacks can be Christian and be mad about their ancestors being enslaved.

Coherency is not exactly their strenght.

Ops, strength

>America
>white nation
user...

A better question is why blacks are Christian in spite of the Bible being in favor of slavery

>blacks never practiced slavery

It gives them hope in their amazingly shitty lives

>implying Muslims don't worship Jesus

>a. isn't jewish
>b. has never met a jew
>or
>c. has never read something a jew
Literally me. Unless you're a jew

Low IQ. Ever checked the religiosity of the southern whites?

i notice this board says that no racism is allowed

How are we supposed to discuss this without being racist

iq claims to measure intelligence, yet iq cannot even answer the most fundamental questions:
>doesn't know what is intelligence
>doesn't define intelligence influences
>doesn't explain intelligence physical mechanism
Iq is pseudoscience.

See

when did he do that?