Who else Vegan + Fish?

Fish and other seafood are great for you. No milk, eggs, or land meat though like a vegan. Lots of veggies and plant power.

How is this not the top tier diet? Okinawans are basically all on this diet and they have the most people over 100 years of age in the world. Fish and Veggies are good as fuck for you. Don't eat Tuna though. A good Salmon steak is honestly to me much better than a steak now after doing this for 6 months.

I don't think you're vegan if you eat fish and seafood....

Me, I guess.

Ever since I was young I couldn't stand eating animal products (except fish). Every time I'd eat meat I'd think "I'm eating a rotting dead body right now". When I'd eat eggs I'd think "I'm eating some female chickens disgusting eggs".

I wish I could enjoy meat like other people as this shit is so expensive.

That's why I say Vegan + Fish. I'm a Vegan to all the bad animal products. Like red meat and shit. But I eat fish because it's dope.

Pescetarians eat cheese and milk and eggs. That's cholesterol son.

Same yeah I went Vegan and was like I'll try meat again. Makes me feel like I have cement in my stomach when I eat animal shit now. But fish makes me feel like I'm getting protein. Feels good on the inside too.

So you mean vegetables, fruit, and fish? Because you can't be vegan if you eat fish dude lmao so saying VEGAN + fish makes you sound like an incel that has no idea what they're talking about

It's called pescetarians you moron.

so pescetarian

I was thinking of going vegan but I read that all plant foods have only got ALA, and the conversion rate to EPA and DHA is like 5% or lower. Probably better to just have some herring on the side every other day to make sure you're getting all the necessary Ω3 fats. This also removes the need for a B12 and D3 pill so it seems best

I eat like that, with some exceptions for social occasions every couple of months.
It's good with the micros, tasty, and it can be cheap (I go with mackerel as my main fish).

Cod is best fish
Retarded cheap
Available literally everywhere
Not too fat
Not too dry
Neutral, versatile taste
Not too bony
So good for omegas that fish oil is literally made from cod
Why isn't for your main source of protein, B12, D3, omegas and everything else gainful?

I found it. It's called "seagan" (seafood + vegan). Pescetarian implies dairy, honey and eggs

>Cod
Low omega3 content.
It has SOME, but not as much as oily fishes.

Oh fuck it's really low
I thought it had more because it's COD liver oil
What else is cheap, rich in omega 3 and tasty? I hate tuna and salmon is way too greasy. I guess mackerel and oysters?

Herrings. Also, sardines don't have as much, but are so cheap they're worth mentioning.

Salmon really isn't too greasy and tastes great if prepared right.

Sardine master race reporting in. E'ery day.

>Who else Vegan + Fish?
I used to be, then I started worrying about PCBs and heavy metals so I'm full vegan now.

Oven baked. Dunno man, tastes fucking amazing with rosemary, salt and pepper, but it's way too greasy for me

every fish must be cooked with olive oil, lime and parsley. Fish also goes really well with rosemary, tomatoes, basil and garlic

I'm not part of any epic special club or cult so I eat a variety of vegetables, legumes and grains as my staple, then fish and some meat from time to time.
Fat I usually have it from olive oil, peanut butter, random nuts and fish/meat

Going to start eating more meat now that I'm going to bulk, fucking love Bifanas man

How the fuck can you be vegan if you eat fucking fish.

Either way, if you're just describing your diet without saying "I'M VEGAN! CAn you give me this medal?!" I get it, I guess.

im vegan, but when i visit home mother will make fish for dinner.

>That's cholesterol son
If for some reason you want to avoid dietary cholesterol, avoid shellfish and shrimp/prawn. They are one of the foods highest in cholesterol.

>falling for the dietary cholesterol meme

>When the topic of discussion is heart disease, dietary cholesterol and saturated fats don't raise blood cholesterol
>But when the topic of discussion is testosterone production, dietary cholesterol and saturated fats do raise blood cholesterol
:thinking: