>she hasn't responded in 4 hours

Fuck her mom

>she hasn't responded in almost 3 years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>hasn't responded in a week then sends 3 paragraphs worth of text

just gonna go tit for tat I guess

>you know you have to move on but you can't

just stop being pussies guys

How quickly would you want a girl to respond to a text?
I really like this guy I'm kind of seeing and I will always text back as soon as i can. He seems to do the same. Do I seem too desperate? I've been a fatfuck all my life so I've never been so close to a guy before ;_;

>waiting for texts

Never gonna make it.

NEXT!

Yes, you seem like the desperate hampiggy you are

>she responds once after a long break seemingly fine
>doesn't respond again for another few days

Why do I bother with these girls. They've been conditioned to treat people like shit and get away with it.

Don't worry about it, he'll prefer fast texts. If anything just text after 3 minutes or the same amount of time that he takes to respond.

no you seem like a normal human bean, keep it up and fuck him as soon as possible

>or the same amount of time that he takes to respond.
Don't do this, it just makes you seem like a retard because he'll eventually catch on

that's how long chad lasts

D E L E T

>She hasn't responded in a couple hours but i don't really care since i already got her tits and ass the first day we started texting

Alternatively

>She told me not to talk to her ever again about 3 years ago and sometimes i still dream of her

It wasn't some random crush though, it was my first gf who i lost because i stopped talking after i got depressed and then i ruined our friendship because i was a salty cunt

>Tfw my friend who knew her too found her on Tinder

Who the fuck takes notice of that shit?
You have to be autistic to care

If he's replying within 5 minutes, you just roll a dice and reply in that many mins.

Sometimes they start answering faster and so do you, you kind of enter better rapport. In those situations just answer normally/instantly.

First rule
Dont ever text her faster than she responded.

Get an interesting life faggot, what are you doing besides gym?

>always feel lonely
>feel like I won't find someone
>keep pondering it
>try downloading apps
>get some messages
>get excited
>hours pass
>start obsessing what they are doing
>keep checking the profile
>keep messaging in fear of them not noticing the message
>constantly opening and closing the apps
>meanwhile at work trying to fill out sheets
>can't think of any of the info cause of the apps
>fear of fucking up my job
>start thinking i'll get fired
I hate this

Nevermind guys. She responded. I got my date :3

ya'll need need to build these bitches a pillow fort, bitches love pillow forts

How do I increase my snapchat score so it looks like I have friends?

She's been over me for almost a year now. Fuck, she never even loved me in the first place. Whay can't I let go? I still feel myself trying to hold on wven though it only brings misery

Is my brain so convinced I'll ever find another girl that likes me it's still clambering for her 8 months after we split and 10 months simce she lost interest?

I mean fuck, my sexual preferences have even switched to match more of her traits even though she was the opposite of what I originally found attractive.

Funny enough, we met a week after I hit 1/2/3/4.

I told her I was going to sleep, but she keeps texting... I need some space ffs

>riding bike to gym
>wearing gym clothing
>fart on my bike
>get to the gym
>do squats
>do my hiit
>everybody around me leaves
>done doing hiit
>go to the dressing room
>remove sports
>massive brown spot on the back

Be paitent user. I finally had acquired a cute and mature gf for myself, and I scared her off because I was an insecure piece of shit that sent her some very vulgar messeges via text.

I accused her of blocking my number and ghosting me after she left the state for a few months to visit family. She almost called the cops on me for harrasment after I was spamming her number with texts and calls for the remainder of that day.

I was clingy because I was lonely. Thankfully I have learned my lesson albiet at the cost of losing the love of my life.

just reply when you can. i hate this stupid who's-more-desperate mindgame bullshit that women do
go fuck yourself

Hahahahhaha nice bro

oh shit do people know i don't have friends

>2017
>not calling women out on leaving you on read

Fuck this shit is rude and annoying, I've been doing this as of late and I feel so depressed.

is it just women who do that though?

ive heard that happens on tinder too where you have to leave a number of hours between texting/messaging because then you'll look too desperate

what is it with this bullshit? you like someone but have to pretend like you're too busy to talk to them

>at work
>see Philipino 9/10 in department
>go up and ask if she needs help
>tldr I get her snap
>ask her age
>18
>make a surrprised look on face
>she walks off and says "see you around"
>check snap
>she added me back
>shoot her a messge that night
>it's been 48 hours and she' has not replied nor opened snap
>she's posted on her story
>she's also looked at my story
>what do

Go gay?

When men do it it's because they were fixing their car or jerking off.
When women go it it's because their Stacy friend told them they were coming off as desperate

Yes

I posted this some days ago, didn't get advice

I'll do so again

I always thought my gf was attractive, was pretty happy with her. I won't post pictures of her so bear with me.

She has an instagram with 2.8k followers, she posts the average stuff like feel good clothes, food pictures and pictures of her body, in clothing obviously. Anyway, she took it upon herself to post a picture of her face and her followers have been plummeting ever since.

Now, I can clearly see a correlation here. Do I have bad taste, is she really that ugly in the face? How do I handle this? I can't look at her in the same way now.

Without a picture of the face what the hell can you expect us to say.

She is probably ugly unless I see otherwise.

>she hasn't seen your texts in 3 months

Have you tried pressing the "nudge" button on your msn messengers, it'll get your bitchs attention reeel quik

Since you won't post her face she is obviously ugly as fuck.
Ya done goofed

Why the fuck does the number of followers matter??
Are you this attached to a meaningless number on social media that you're willing to toss a happy relationship over it?

What do you care about literal nobodies here and on instagram when it comes to your girlfriend? Sounds like you don't really love her, and she's better off without you TBQH SENPAI. Validate yourself in other ways.

Forget her.
Always Forget about Girls you Chat.
If she responds good, if not, well you forgot about her.
Be confident, talk to alot more Girls.
Its just a number game

>you never told her how you feel
>her brother literally whored her out for big cash payout
>she cries to you and all you can do is blow up in anger, disgust, and disappointment
>friendship not the same since

never hesitate bros, that's what I learned from all this, fuck it hurts but sadly you cant go back in time. I refuse to let shit eat me up inside I just go for it now, its much better for your life.

though I am still holding onto what is left of the friendship since we have been talking for years, this liking her meme only hit me about 2 months ago, I am still pretty dead inside and talking to her still prob isnt helping but I don't have many true friends anymore so its a hard situation. If I end up liking her again as a love interest at some point I will tell her instantly but as of now I dont feel the same for her. sorry for the blog.

you need to stay the fuck away from her then if you're going to be a wreck without her

live her, you will find a better/prettier one

Why can't we call these bitches out on their bullshit tho?

>texting oneitus normally
>suddenly stops
>next day, say something
>"shit, user, I got stoned and forgot to press send"

I don't mind waiting, but I wish she didn't partake of the devil's lettuce so much.

Why can't we call these hoes out on their bull shit?

Not saying you shouldn't but they probably won't respond to that either. But I'm not saying don't go for it, I would

It implies that you care about their response. Men inherently know woman won't fuck them if women know they care.

delete those apps, mang

well guys, i would love too, but such a Thing will make us look needy and on top of that its not even worth the energy we will put in it.

If a man have is confident, will not care about such things, coz the Moment you will decide to get a better one, you will get a better one.
Your confidence is something a Girl can see in the way you write and speak, in the way you act.
Dont be afraid to lose contact, if anything take it as a Chance to start something new. Embrace it.
Before your Muskels, Train your socials skills.

Is this girl fat or thicc?

Matched with some Indian bimbo, not sure if I should try to hit it or stay at home