Roids having side effects is a myt-

>roids having side effects is a myt-

what kind of roids does he use? I want some

>dat nw2
I wonder how much the hair implants were.

>natty king Jeff looks healthier and better by the day

lmao roid heads btfo

Thats not a big deal. a simple sidepart will hide a receding hairline and hairplugs really arent that expensive

Did a bad batch of celebrity roids get out?

>conor looks like shit
>skywalker eye infection plus his lips are dieing in and out of er for last week or two
>chest brah saying he hasnt been to gym in two weeks due to fevers
>Piana in a fucking coma

Jeff looking better than ever tho

He's getting Scooby nips

My latest batch has been a little fucky too. Getting way too much swelling. This has to be some kind of conspiracy

Jeff pls go.

i don't do them myself but i should prolly check in with my friends who do (moved out of town so havent contacted in a while due to being a Veeky Forums person)

my conspiracy theory: Rich Piana was running the labs with the best shit and best doses, he got assassinated and everything coming through now is ill dosed and shit.

+this for skywalker having eye infections and weird herpe sores

add this with Conor Murphy looking like he contracted aids and i think there is something fishy

#naturalbodybuilding

>jeff at 14 while being a sad emo

he was 10 at that time

even at 170 lbs at 6'2 nigga looks great.

thats him @6'4 155

zyzz is honestly a more impressive despite roiding due to the fuck that Jeff is just a fucking mutant from day 1

LMAO the lip thing is from implants/botox girls get for artificial big dick sucking lips.

That shit acts up and swells your lips when your hormones are unbalanced. My sister had that happen to her when she was pregnant with her first child.

Who's the porker taking the picture?

i don't roid.
but male pattern baldness can start at a young age.
looks like a normal head of hair for a lad of irish heritage.

maid?
sister?
woman he knocked up before making it?

Did you know that the only reason you lose mass after getting off roid for a while is because you don't train and eat like how you used to during cycle.

Lol

Keep laughing you DYEL I've never used a roid nor creatine in my life but instead I take my bad dragon dildo up my urethra every morning faggot

more like sad_sergeyevich

Not the only reason, but a very big one.

Unless you've been blasting and cruising heavy for years. Cold turkey is a serious shock.

I've been sick the last two weeks with a cold and strep. Weird summer

>tfw i have a widows peak since child

Big Lenny has been looking unwell also! Recall that 90%+ of LSD was being made by one dude in the NE usa, cant help but wonder how many unique gear manufactures exist without using precursors from one another.

holy fuck J U S T

steroids only speed up balding if you have genetics for balding

zyzz was also small. Not to talk shit, let him rip, but he was neither big nor impressive.

Balding is genetic, though. Roiding just speeds it up. He was doomed either way.

t. fraud with thick long hair

unless you're that much bigger than your natty limit

Yeah, I have an Indian friend whose like 20 and is already balding in the middle of his head.

>Let him rip
Jesus christ he's dead, not a fucking beyblade

xD i saw it on reddit too ::DD

That's his face bro

How is this 155 the fuck

>zyzz was also small

Nigga wtf, thats small?? Not even mentioning the fact he was over 6 foot.

TOP MILKDUDE

I have a friend that has been super sick from gear for the past 2 weeks, he had to completely stop taking it and has been to the ER twice.

Watching the latest video of him when he's talking to the camera from the beach it's clear that he has lost a fair amount of lean mass. He just looks like a normal guy, doesn't look like he does any form of resistance training, just cardio and desu he's lost his facial features as well.

If that was say his "introduction" video to youtube everyone would be calling him skinny and average etc.

Connor responded really well to roids. There are plenty of others who dont. Now think about how they look when they stop juicing.
pic related looks like dogshit before cruising, imagine him stopping

His mom, whom he lives with, obviously.

ahaha wtf look at the fat girl taking the pic! Ayy lmao jeff confirmed beta cuck

Joff stahp it, and go

is he talking about roids?

>still believes that this little faggot doesn't roid out of his mind

well aren't you a special kind of stupid?