I tried to hug a guy at work who I know has a crush on me but he stopped me, put his hands on my shoulders and said no

I tried to hug a guy at work who I know has a crush on me but he stopped me, put his hands on my shoulders and said no.

whats his deal?

It's because he isn't gay user.

>at work
Yeah, no. Guys face at least one sexual harassment complaint per fiscal year.

What do you look like?

You're a rapist. Simple as that

Women in the work place are scary as shit for guys these past few years, also post pic of what you look like.

You're literally the fucking boogieman for us wage slaves. Women in the work place are like walking land miens with tits waiting to fuck you up.

What was the context of the hug?
You can't hug someone out of the blue.

im a girl (female) and i initiated the hug and he rejected me. he always flirts with me and people have told me he thinks im gorgeous but now i just dont know. he asked me out once but i was actually busy and couldnt.

Just a hello hug because we hadnt had a shift together in a week or so

Yeah, so now you have to make the move if you actually want him. If you rejected him once, why should he let you hug him and then read your mind to know that this time he won't get rejected?

maybe he's going through some personal shit and there's another woman in his life now. You snooze you lose

Maybe it was a really bad day for him. Wait 2 or 3 weeks and ask him out if he looks well.

>i rejeceted him
>why doesnt he let me force him to feel emotions?

Dumb roastie

>he asked me out once but i was actually busy and couldnt.
And did you reconvene?

This. Why would he get involved with you if he knows it's not gonna lead anywhere? It feels more like you're playing him and he's smart enough to not end up a niceguy doormat, constantly chasing affection because "something might happen".

This

It seems like a rejection if you don't try to set it up for another day

>It's a woman lets everyone know a guy is into her episode

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD I LITERALLY HAD TO CHECK TO SEE IF I WAS IN THE RIGHT BOARD

also, lmao OP

this is very fitness

Sometimes i forget what Veeky Forums stands for. Didn't even question the belonging of the thread till you mentioned it

She could be exercising with him... we don't know for certain....

post tits or gtfo

Women are children.

Women in the work place fucking scare me. They can ruin your career in a heartbeat. Im a medical assistant and when I was doing my clinical hours there was this thicc chick around 2 years younger than me who was married and had a kid, but would orbit me on occasion and made me feel awkward since I could feel her staring at me. Was also another chick who made things sound sexual on a few occasions by accident and I'd just pretend like I didn't think of it that way, just so I wouldn't get into shit if the manager was around.

Women are a nightmare anywhere but the kitchen.
They are either accidents waiting to happen,
emotional tantrums ready to begin,
Or are close to calling "MUH SEXUAL HARASSMENT".
Not your fucking blog roastie.

You rejected him and now his instincts are kicking in to prevent him from being manipulated

He had a boner