What should I expect. Diarrhea? What other memes does Veeky Forums have for me?

What should I expect. Diarrhea? What other memes does Veeky Forums have for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHMP8KfgIv4
pulseradio.net/articles/2017/04/it-turns-out-red-bull-s-ceo-is-an-anti-refugee-trump-supporter-it-turns-out-red-bull-s-ceo-is-an-an
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive had that before, didnt give me diarrhea

Why would it give you diarrhea? Stupid.

sage

Expect feeling like a god, becoming addicted and getting adrenal fatigue after drinking >200mg of caffeine every day for six months

A decent tasting energy drink with fuck all calories that can get you hyped really fucking easy but you burn out REALLY fast afterwards.

>tfw your body will never be comprised of 60% sips

why even live brahs?

LMAO
Bro you are so funny. Expect the eye of the beast

Becoming a Satan's paw.
youtube.com/watch?v=RHMP8KfgIv4

>the monster shills have turned me into a sipboy
>write sips on my grocery list
>call the soda aisle the sips aisle
goddamn shills

Where did the name sips come from?

Also it tastes pretty good. I'm hoping it will get me through a few hours of work now and I can crash just in time for a nap.

heyy that's my video!

Feelsgoodman

Disliked specifically for this comment.

Side note, monster literally is a non Christian Jew owned company, if you're white and proud you should have only red bull. The owner is based af

This is me

"disliked for this comment"

as if that is supposed to change anything. Fatboy making money off of the video tho :^)

You got memed

Explain to me based red bull.

but zero calorie Red Bull tastes fucking awful, it's like the worst tasting energy drink out there

FUCK
now it all makes sense

if you drink 3 in like 6 hours you will

Is that supposed to be much? I drink 4 to 5 a day. Sometimes 3 at a time in less than an hour.

I prefer monster orange sunrise.

I saw an asian cunt literally drinking this today in between benching sets.

I'm just posting as my experience. I studied all night and by morning 3 sips got me running to the bathroom 2 times

>Running for any reason

Never gonna make it.

>adrenal fatigue
What a meme. I've been drinking 200mg-300mg of caffeine every day for the past 12 years.

focus
energy

fml

>Why would it give you diarrhea?
Packed full of artificial sweeteners.
Chemical sweeteners have been shown to cause diarrhea in high doses.

yes but it makes me into a monster in the gym

If you're worried a simple fucking soda pop might give you diarrhea you have bigger problems than what pre-workout drink you should choose.

yeah i get diarrhoea every time I drink it, and I drink it all day every day. I haven't had a solid shit in months

but it's the life I chose.. it's just what you have to put up with if you want to become a sipboy

Does this shit actually do shit for people? I used to drink Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Drinks, but they are loaded with calories and sugar so I tried to switch to Monster Zero Ultra, and felt fuck all.

Although I did have a coke addiction a year ago, so I could just be tolerant.

energy drinks are a gateway to coke

you were already tolerant

pulseradio.net/articles/2017/04/it-turns-out-red-bull-s-ceo-is-an-anti-refugee-trump-supporter-it-turns-out-red-bull-s-ceo-is-an-an