How many hours a day do you sleep fit? Do you nap?

How many hours a day do you sleep fit? Do you nap?

Usualy 7-8 hours
I never feel tired enough during the day to take a nap, only if I am completely worn out

I used to always get 7 and a half to 8. but lately I have been getting like 6 because I am stressed about a girl (shits embarrassing, Im 29). Hopefully in a couple weeks shit will go back to normal because sleep is GOAT.

I'm NEET so I always get ~10 hours sleep a day.

>t-ten hours? b-but that's not healthy!

Actually it is the most optimal number of hours to sleep.

You're only running on 5-7 hours "just fine" because you're a stimulant addict.

how's depression going, btw?

Usually around 6 or 7 during the week. 8 during the weekend. Waking up at 5 is a bitch.

I don't have depression. I have schizoid personality disorder.

4.5h in the night and 3h during the day. Man that sucks.

My sleep is sometimes bad. Last night I had 20 minutes only and I feel like absolute shit.

rip gains

If I sleep less than 8 I'm tired.
7 is the minimum where I don't get suicidal.
9 is optimal.

Somewhere around 7 but its always interrupted by me needing to pee or just my body waking itself up. I used to sleep longer but loud neighbors have gotten me used to sleeping this way.

>tfw seemingly incapable of consistent number of hours of sleep
I work nights once a week and its powers of fucking up my week's sleep is staggering.

4-5 hours, I'm low test, too
never gonna make it brehs

I slept for 13 hour today. I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 10:30 just because my back tarter hurting.
I still want to sleep! How do I save my self from the sleep goblins?

I regularly sleep for 10 + hours and I always feel like absolute trash for the rest of the day,
When ever I sleep for less than 8 hours I feel really energetic and stay up even further than the previous day.
Also having constant dreams about my irl qt 3.14 crush doesn't help because I would wake up and go back to sleep in hope of continuing my imaginary life with my crush.
I want to die already.

7-9hrs, sometimes more if im really tired

I try to sleep 7 hours per day at minimum. If I don't then I take a nap later.

I have one of those tracking clocks which also tracks sleep. It's pretty accurate and it helps, because some times one sleeps less than thought, and vice versa.

how the fuck do you faggots sleep 8+ hours, im lucky if I manage to get 6 and I go to bed at 22:00

You should lift more.

I wake up at 4am after about 5 hours of sleep to avoid people at the gym, then go back to sleep if I have time when I get back home. Is this bad?