Theoretically, would it be plausible to have my entire protein intake for the day in one big ass shake for the day...

Theoretically, would it be plausible to have my entire protein intake for the day in one big ass shake for the day, and not have to worry about it for any other meals? Or does it not work like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/HumerusFitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's conflicting studies on whether your body can takw all the nutrition in at once or not. To be on the safe side split half in the morning and half in the evening.

this.

there's nothing more that once can say. seriously.

There's only so much protein you can absorb per meal

more small meals is better

Could you give me a figure of how much protein you can absorb at once?

20-40grams usually per meal. you should eat the protein first because you will digest the most that way

this has to be a troll. people don't still unironically believe this right?

in my 7 years of working out I've never noticed a difference between eating 1, 2, 3 or 4 meals a day as far as regeneration and gains
so, speaking from my experience, yes it should work fine

Lol show me your evidence

gr8 b8

:^)

Bump

More importantly HOW would you eat, say 180g of protein in one meal ?

with your mouth you vegan cuck
also 100g is pretty much the max a natty needs

I'm asking because I do IF 16-8, and the one time I struggled getting my protein in was when I reduced to one meal a day. I lost a fair bit of strength at the gym too.

Are you sure 100g is enough? It would save me money but don't wanna risk my gainz

4/10 b8.
Got me to reply.

Kek, enjoy your one way ticket to no gains ville, faggot

yeah, but its much better to add up more protein than carbs and fats, it makes you full for longer and also takes more calories to get digested than carbs and fats, thats why bodybuilders eat so much protein

yes its enough, not optimal but enough, i always aim to 2g per kg of bw, i weight 84kg, about 188lbs, so i eat 170g of protein, and my gains are going pretty well actually.
i'm also cutting with IF now but i'm doing 14-10 and its going pretty well, mantaining most of my strength and getting my bf lower really fast

nice troll, it depends how long it takes for the food to be digested (probably 80-90% of a meals protein gets absorbed assuming you're not sick)

>what if you don't need to go to church?
>enjoy your no salvation faggot

exactly what people like you sound like

Poo

So you're saying 100g is enough but you're eating 170g?

Not sure I follow you.. I'm gonna stick to 180-200g (I'm 6ft3 185 10bf) unless someone can convince me less will work - after all protein is fucking expensive

Brian Turner eats about 120g of protons/d, vegan, don't know if he's natty though, he's also pretty big

youtube.com/user/HumerusFitness