Dicklet

Uh. What do Veeky Forums? Getting into shape never prepared me for this shit.

You being a dicklet is irrelevant. Tell that coal burner to fuck off.

"You fuck niggers? Race traitor!"
>blocked

What the fuck. What a disgusting thing to say, I can't think of literally any scenario where anyone would ever want to hear that. What a stupid brainless slut. Tell her she'll pay the toll and never contact this bitch again.

I'm really at a standstill right now.

On another note however, who wants nudes?

You are a faggot. But pretty accurate

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

>acting surprised when some slut has not only been slutty with you

a niggerlover tho

>slut
>actually giving a shit

No. But when you find out she's a coal burner it changes everything.

>tfw jamal ruined that

What app is this?

nice. got face pic? gotta nut/

>coalburner
block her

man that dude has a long arm

It could be worse

Her posture is so boring

Nope. Let me get a pic off her IG.

She's asking me to speed my legs and show her my balls. At this point my boner is gone. Wellp.

>associating with a mudshark
Do you want AIDS?

lol absolutely wrecked by banter

Didnt realize she fucked with a Jamal.

I'm noping the Fuck out of here

fuck you

Do you live in the ghetto? This bitch was likely raised in da hood judging by those memes

Typical coalburner look user, should have seen this coming.

Nice rig but a mong head.

Move on man...move on.

Nah she knew a couple of my friends in high school and randomly texted me one day. Never gave a fuck til she started sending nudes. So I just kept her on the side for some extra titties.
Guessing so. But fuck I wanted to throat fuck her til she bled from how her eyes looked.

Any cunt who has dyed blonde hair and a choker is a shameless whore

I realize this from the beginning when she messaged me.

But a shameless whore AND a coal burner is a no no.

Also I got mired today from my friend's, girlfriend's auntie in law at their family party

Wanted to fuck her so bad against the wall in the garage.

B T F O
T
F
O

LOL

Yeah man, you don't want stds. Sounds like you do alright with the ladies so you should shun the dirty mudshark

Depends, nowadays niggaz like watching Anime and are beta light skinned as fuck. Unless she fucked a ghetto ass nigger, i thinks it ok to go ahead. Try to find more information about the black guy she fucked. Also wrap it up, you'll be alright.

Although I'm on nofap week, and I'm horny af, so feel free to not listen to me, because i don't know which place this advice comes from

See
Fuck no

I'm talking about the black guy, just because he had a big dick, doesn't mean the black guy was a ghetto drug dealing Gangsta

it really doesn t make a difference if you re insecure, if you re not insecure about your dick it s just something else that will be pestering your mind, trust me.

what exactly do you mean by dicklet?
don't be fooled by anons online, your dick is probably average. Also post more insta/nude pics of the whore

this is actually true, I got out of highschool this summer and a lot of the non-gangsta ass nigga black guys were actually pretty alright and most of them were into anime

more pics would be interesting

go do /adv/ with those shitty tinder and messenger questions autist.

saged and reported

dont send her nudes. if its small shell turn you down. just meet up in person already there is very small chance she will turn u down right before youre about to fuck

Here

Faggot

We've traded nudes before but she keeps coming back. Dunno

Fuck her if she has long hair, not if she has that shit blonde hair

What kind of person writes something like that? American women truly are whores.

fuck the shit out of her user.
Tell her if you fuck her, she will Forget about any other dick she taked.
You must destroy her then, i really mean fuck her to death

this. jesus christ i feel sorry for you americucks

This has to be bait right? No woman I have ever fucked has bragged about the race of who they boinked in the past.

America needs to be quarantined.

>fucking coalburners
I do not associate with niggurs

>heheheh

She's fucking autistic

Tell that coalburners to kill herself

>Tatiana
>Negress
What?

? thats normie as fuck m8. Methinks you are the one with the tism lad

This is what I was thinking. Hoping it's fake. If not then America truly needs to be nuked. Degeneracy is at its peak.

>I've taken monster black dick

She's probably a virgin

>? thats normie as fuck m8 . Methinks you are the one with the tism lad
Are you lost faggot? You're on the wrong website

>I've taken black dick before

and dropped.

hahaha hes head is a benis xDDDDD

There needs to be a registry for coal burners so they can be avoided at all costs

Mudshark/10

>coal burners
you guys are so fucking insecure... its really sad.

>it's okay to be a slut as long as it's not with the BBC

>don't want to date girls who've fucked a race with far higher rates of domestic abuse, STDs, criminality, etc. because those girls are usually trashy people
>"stop bing so insecur bro"

Fuck you faggot, I'm entirely secure in the fact that I don't need to pander to a set of used up meatflaps.

Would you just shut the fuck up about blacks and where their dicks have been, you goddamn faggot

Sure it does. It's much easier to hold my world views when I think in such simple terms. Don't oppress me

Im happy if you are a confident motherfucker that is happy.
I just see insecurity in those words, may i be wrong.

It was already well established the girl is a slut in this scenario,

All of this would be true regardless of coalburner status

what if you're on nofap and nut early bro

>bringing up endowment of previous sexual partner during dirty talk
>without the comparison being in your favour

The chick is either completely oblivious or the biggest case of grill spaghetti dropping ive ever seen

>the biggest case of grill spaghetti dropping ive ever seen
Obviously you've never talked with me.

> I bet you are as tight as my German Shepard
Maybe that would put it into perspective what she said kek

>Higher rates Domestic abuse

Half blacker here that lives in the ghetto.

Citation very much needed, I see it equally from both sides, perhaps your sources only survey poor people, who are more likely to do such things.

fpbp

I find it extremely cute when grills drop their spaghetti, if they can laugh about it afterwards

I hope thats what OP did

>into bestiality

fucking dropped

>never made a girl drop spaghetti or even blush
;_;

Honestly user I know it's hard to turn down pussy but if men don't start calling out coal burning whores then everything will get worse.

Don't act mad just put 'LOL that's gross, whore' and never talk to her again.

This is yet ANOTHER cuck thread, cunningly disguised

Literally why would anyone want to hear this?

>oh I can take you baby this black guy with a bigger dick than you fucked me so hard I can take anything

Women were a fucking mistake

This girl is autistic so if that doesn't bother you just fuck her, I'd suggest putting a condom though because god knows where that pussy has been if she has the nerve to say something like that. If she already saw your nudes and still comes back then she wants to fuck no matter the size of your dick, chances are that this bitch never cared about size at all she just wanted to say something to sound naughty and sexually capable.

Yeah thats so hot when a chick talks about another guys dick. Tell that nigger lover to fuck off.

Yeh u know how when guys trip about this shit people say girls like how you use it not what u have.. you gotta believe that. Most of the time it's chill and u can still have great sex. You also get over that fear, it's not a big deal. Kinda like if one girls pussy is tighter than the other. Still fucking em, still hot. Kinda matters but it doesn't.

>Not fucking a girl you otherwise think is hot because she has fucked a black dude in the past

Newsflash she has fucked a metric shitton of dudes, are you going to marry her or what

You fucking homos i swear
I bet shes less obsessed with black dick than you are

>Inb4 statistics

>strap on
Strap on bro
just fuck the shit out of her!

Ditch the bitch. She has no standards

fuck her dont listen do all those neet faggots in here lmao

There is nothing wrong with sleeping with blacks. Racist cunts

Holy shit

this board isn't this bad for Veeky Forums tips but when it comes to girls autism of you all just comes out no wonder you retards sit here all day

because you fucking post anime

>my sluts need to be pure
wat

lmao

>>>/reddit/

>trying to be cute about being a slut
>normie as fuck

pick one

What is this app? Why did he type screenshot?

It is instagram you fucking autist, when you take a screenshot of the picture she sends it adds that into the convo

asianmasculinity on suicide watch
The best I can think of is some nog exchange student banging a Russian chick

Instagram has a messenger?

Yes

Nice disguised thread /pol/

Btw do you have any fitness question? This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums