Everything's mooning

>everything's mooning
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON

BTC is propped up on tethers while whales cash out in the 7k's. Then we crash to 4k.

With a possible Bitfinex exit scheme. Be careful out there.

Get in on the $NULS ship lads

??????

spoofy

Where the fuck in the world are you user? Are you crypto or not, this moon is so this afternoon, pay attention.

Lol so much bitfinex fud. I wonder if it's the same two or three people

I fell asleep

wtf is a tether

facepalm

I've been trying not to check CMC or Veeky Forums because kept getting JUST'D by my LINK

Now i found out LINK mooned, but now crashed again....and sg2x is cancelled?
I thought this fork would save me

no srs pls tell me

Go home, kid. You're broke

Buy BitBean.

Good cause I need a fucking buy-in point

I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S SERIOUSLY FREAKING ME OUT

I was like you until one week ago so dont feel bad

>sleep
>crypto

choose one. lose one.

Join our collaborated pump Channel on telegram where we discuss what coin we will pump next. We have 5 million to pump with. I am giving away the Palm Beach confidential on November 16th.
t.me/joinchat/GlRSG0Po444c7gw8rld96w
I'll see you there

buy nuls before you miss your last clean shot! HOLY FUCK!
This dip is a gift from kek

everything except rcn :( wheres the promises?

we're the late majority

should've followed the first rule user

always do the opposite of what biz says

Seriously.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

WE SHOULD LIQUIDATE BEFORE IT PLUMMETS AGAIN!!!

fuck. so true

Bitch please if anything we are in the middle of the early majority.

Not for Bitcoin faggot.

(it's not and you should be very worried about it)

Red weekend coming up.

This shit is sketchy as fuck.

Who else is freaked out by this this shit?

Just buy LTC or DOGE when you need sleep. I feel pretty comfy know i wont lose any money unless the whole damn thing comes down.

Don't be. The market cap is still at 207 billion and BTC is still 7400. Your alts are safer than ever and your gains are just the piss change left over from flooding solid coins.

lurk moar

Tethers are coins that can be created out of thin air, without actual money backing it, and directly pump the BTC price.

kek we're still in the 2% phase you faggot

Whales accumulate USDT. BTC price drops, therefore alt price in btc rises
The market is loosing in momentum
Get your shit out

I'm the OP from last night that talked about NULS. It was severely undervalued (was 9m cap when I bought), so I gave the shill a shot and went ham. I knew it'd at least double but didn't expect it to rise so quick. Cashed out and now am /comfy/. A $40m valuation on a coin with no wp, no team, and no roadmap is insane.

Team is supposedly delivering the WP tomorrow, so that should be good for those who bought at the high today.

For it to go to $2, though, it needs to have an $80m market cap. Not even VeChain (established partnerships) has that MC yet.

Tethers, also known as "Bitcoin Cash", are bitcoins backed by actual cash e.g. United States Dollars.

stop trolling kek