Is Arnold still natty here?

Is Arnold still natty here?

Everyone is natty, it's just hard work and dedication. Steroid is a myth.

he was already using steroids at 15

what a faggot

How come he never had a roid gut in his bodybuilding days? He was lean as a machine. Not at all comparable with modern bodybuilders.

bodybuilders today abuse HGH, resulting in a distended gut

wrong

they use different substances that causes that gut now like hgh or insulin or even igf

they are using way more substances now while not even being that bigger

are you fucking stupid? "roid gut" is from HGH not steroids you fucking spastic

I think they should make it a requirement to be able to do a vacuum pose in order to be able to compete in mr olympia. That would pretty much completely solve the current bodybuilding problem.

wrong

ok what is the exact cause then mr roidexpert

Ok then say why its wrong, dont say something is wrong without saying why. faggot

wrong

sorry but i'd rather not say

Arnold is right about this.

wrong

Guy hanging upside down looks better to me than arnold

>guy
>not knowing The Bat
it's considered polite to lurk a board for a few months before posting

wrong

>All this wrongposting
>Guy upside down be like
>'If this is wrong I don't ever wanna be right'

the fuck u on abot cunt

In part is definitely that he wasn't taking insulin or hgh, but it was also his training regimen.
He de-emphasized his abs (compared to other bbers) and trained to display an abdominal vacuum while posing.

You called me a cunt, you really showed me, mate.
But really, you should have kept posting 'wrong' and leaving it cryptical. You had a good thing going.

wrong

And you go back to wrongposting NOW?
What the hell is wrong with you?
Do you even have as much aesthetic sense as a cow?

u MAD bro xD

stupid noob can't handle the banter get of Veeky Forums this is the most toughest place on the internet people are disgusted by this place its pribably not for u thin skin cunt

Oh, that's better.
You can't just go back to wrongposting after breaking your streak, it would just be wrong.

ur an idiot u can't just wrong any post only certian posts if u see i didnt reply wrong o all posts in thread

there are a time and pace for wrong psots and that one was not it

Still, you can't just break the streak and go back to it.
Show some restraint and leave the post unanswered, but don't break and resume, wtf.

i do what i wnat im not trying to pease u fuck ur streakds

It's your own streaks that you've fucked.
That's like keying your own car!

but it dont matter cuz im not actilvey trying for streaks also i dont own a car i walk becuz om not a fat shit like u

That's weak, you'll do better going back to calling me a cunt, that will really show me.

Lol no. He left natty behind before he even came to America. He won Mr. Universe at 20 and didn't come to America until around 21-22

wrong

Arnold wasnt natty

insulin, not hgh. even better, abusing both, what could go wrong.

correct me if im wrong tho

Who is the slut on the right? I know the one on the left is arnold

Frank from Columbia

How you dare posting a pic of Dmitry while talking about roiding?
You'd better be serious.

wrong

Faggot

because "roid gut" isn't caused by AAS, it's also not caused by HGH, it's caused by combining AAS, HGH, possibly insulin, and any other esoteric research chemical they can find

bodybuilders in the 70s/80s look less shitty because they used mostly androgens

Arnold looks like shit

Is this a joke? Arnold in his heyday got that way because he had been roiding and smoking weed ever since he was a teenager.