Only ever date qt white girls

>only ever date qt white girls
>they never want me to meet their dads no long how we're smashing

why does this happen Veeky Forums?

>fucking girls without having to commit
>complaining
Just just my just up senpai

Probably because you are a nigger and no father wants to see her daughter with an ape who belongs in the zoo

fit

>only date poo girls
>all their brothers and dads hate me but their sisters and mothers act like they want my dick

being white and fucking poos is pretty great user why don't u try it?

Because they're only with your because they hate their dad's but want to maintain a relationship with him for that sweet inheritance one day.

What part of he is a groid did you not understand?

>and mothers
Lol. Nice fantasy story m8.

Stfu nigga

Not that I'm complaining, but people like you and your gf are the reason why my fiance is Asian despite a majority of my family being effectively white supremacists. With white girls (even my sisters), I can never trust they're not fucking tons of blacks or Jamals behind her family's backs to "get back at her dad" or "fight the patriarchy" or "not let Donald Trump win", all of which are objectively stupid reasons to have sex.

oh my gosh user i can't believe you
your like all those lazy short guys like ....ummm got to the gym!

does she go out with you at least? feels like my girl never even wants to go out with me and is only using me as a sex toy

Only time I would allow nigger into my house is to clean up as my servant, than go back to barn where is your place and better hope I wont lash the fuck out of you bitch

me too OP. im arab but most of my gf's have been white. their dads fucking hate me.

but realtalk, don't care what wh*Teshits think if you're not fucking them.

they are ashamed of their fetish
they know their father won't love them anymore

Ditto am Muslim South Asian. Tended to smash white girls lately. Their families get funny. So ends up just being casual sex with them repeatedly.

That's me in reverse. My gf lost a fair bit of weight recently so I reward her on occasion now though.

This thread is appalling

Kek. I hate nig nogs too but fuck off with your power fantasy. You're like the Jews with movies like inglorious bastards except they actually are fucking us up.

>poo girls
>poo mothers

>white bread

mix with low caste, become low caste

I live in Toronto and to be completely honest, it's scary how many women are into this Blacked thing now. I see girls all the time wearing Blacked apparel like booty shorts, sport bras, hats etc, going to shops and bars dressed in barely underwear, talking to and flirting with black guys, groping and getting dryhumped in public. They just can't control their love for black cock. I haven't seen a white/white couple in so long, women just ignore them and say they want a black cock to satisfy them. It seems it be more and more common nowadays....

A chocolate Chad >>>>>> 99.9% on Veeky Forums

Saved

i like this pasta
will reply to a few canadians on /int/ and /bant/ with it

i didn't mean the attraction from women. it meant the perception of society

It usually changes. Last week I saw one with Colorado.niggers are really getting desperate

No matter the boas, Veeky Forums is full of insecure faggots
>2017
>being thia beta
>givin a fuck

>niggers are really getting desperate
as if majority of the interracial trolls are black

i for one honestly think it's mostly r/asianmasculinity

>scary how many women are into this Blacked thing now. I see girls all the time wearing Blacked apparel like booty shorts, sport bras, hats etc, going to shops and bars dressed in barely underwear, talking to and flirting with black guys, gropin

sh-sure bro tell us more about your cuck fetish

>nigger
>only dates white girls
Lynch yourself.

desu angela white blacked was the hottest video i saw

>r/asianmasculinity
and that is mostly john bettendorf the eurasian tiger

Quick Google Search

Born: 4 March 1985 (age 32), Sydney
Height: 1.6 m
Nationality: Australian
Education: University of Melbourne (2007–2010)

Further evidence that Melbourne needs to be nuked

i honestly don't know what they think telling white lads that white girls are getting blacked is going to do
if anything they're just giving em curry and yellow fever
essentially cucking themselves

asian girls are already highly desired by whites

not really desu they've lost their innate "foreign" +4 modifier
curry/sand fever among white boiz is the new standard
and by BLACKED posting John bettendorf is cuckolding himself

>those digits
>that truth

Top kek

fucking fuck off nigger

>this thread

whte ppl r so dumb lmaooooo

This is an interesting point user but THIS IS A FUCKING FITNESS BOARD.

> (OP)
>Probably because you are a nigger and no father wants to see her daughter with an ape who belongs in the zoo
Low tier bait m8.