That's it. I'm going JUICE MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT...

That's it. I'm going JUICE MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT. I'm tired of being a natty cuck I want to be a thick shredded alpha male and rave to epic tracks like this guy.

youtu.be/5TUnfZdefxs

can't tell if gays or australians

is jeff on mdma lol

no one cares faggot

Aus. I've only been to one of these things and it was the gayest shit out. Everyone who went, dude or chick, ended up going home alone and broke unless they took their partner.

That's weird because when I went to stereo I sucked off three guys

But faggots aren't people tho. I'm talking about normal cunts who want sweaty, munted puss

It doesn't matter how much testosterone you take if you don't have the right insertions. If your chest and ab insertions are as terrible as your average fitizen, you're fucked regardless.

> he wants to look like natty, manlet and gay looking faggot on some festival with shitty music playing in background

Are you really that delusional?

oh WOW that's cringey O_o lol

lol

grow a beard nigger

>tfw never gonna look anything like that OP's guy without steroids

If you're doing it for validation then it will never be . You do you man. Try to be safe about it

You don't need fucking steroids to rave. Anyone at a rave who isn't a skinnyfat manlet will look relatively great, major bonus points if you're white or even black (oversaturated with browns and asians)

stop crying at start working out, brah

The time you spend typing this, you coul`ve also lifted weights.

NO BRO DONT DO IT

tfw they literally carry fucking purses.

>tfw he looks so ridicolous short
>tfw he is probably taller than me
Thanks dog 5'10'' in Chile is average

dude's 5'7 at most

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen, lmao.

What the fuck. There was even a few birds there but the guy gives a hug to another shirtless guy, hahaha.

It was alree when zyzz did it, but these fanboys are gay as fuck.

Jesus these raves look so cringe.

mate that's some cringey incel shit right there, get your priorities straight.