Time to answer this question once and for all fit

Time to answer this question once and for all fit.
How dangerous is a test e cycle really?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4988681/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you might die

well shit I started my first cycle already

One single cycle? Say 10 weeks just to be generous?

Properly done, almost zero negative impact on lifespan or mortality.

Idk but think it' s Like drug...first time won't do nothing but it become addictive over time

This.

Maybe risk of abscess, infection or heavy metal contaminating tho. If they're all pretty pure drugs then there's pretty much zero risk.

Heart problems, enlarged prostate, infertility , high blood pressure etc would be a risk long term. No one's dying for a few months of steroids.

The follow up noob question is:

How much of those gains could you reasonably expect to maintain? What kind of diet, PCT, etc... should be done?

So honestly, you could probably exceed your genetic limits by single digit percent and then work super hard after to maintain. It takes less test to maintain than to grow.

The memes we spout on /fraud/ are be below 15% bf before you start, eat a little more than maintenance while on, and PCT is usually HCG and maybe some other stuff? IDK I'm on TRT.
Good points.

might not be too dangerous but totally worthless and at best you'll permanently hinder your natural test production forcing you to be tethered to a needle the rest of your miserable life just to be normal

I am finishing my first ever cycle on 500mg a week.

Noticed pretty much nothing from week 1-6.
After week 6 i was feeling it abit, but right now at week 11, i feel insanely strong.
I feel like i can climb a mountain then rape it.

No gyno, acne or baldness.

How much did your lifts go up?

>No gyno, acne or baldness.

Yet.

If he's not getting gyno or acne by week 11, he's not getting it. And one cycle of test isn't going to go shit to your hair

>Totally worthless
Absolutely not
>Permanently hinder natural test production
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH

Not true. Most people experience acne when they go off.

Could someone explain everything about test?
How much muscle gain can you expect with low doses?
Does it affect you permanently?
Are there any website that explains EVERYTHING you can know about it? (obviously a good source, and not a page where they want you to buy their test).

Literally steroid.com you faggot

>being this dense
just kill yourself

>please explain everything there is to know about steroids

Lazy fucking nigger.

Don't forget to stick a needle in your ass or else you'll deflate, little guy.

He'll deflate and be bigger than you still though

Reddit.com/r/steroids

Everything you need to know in the wiki, every single claim is sourced

This, post before after pics and stats. I'm tempted to do the same cycle

>He'll deflate and be bigger than you still though
lelnope, try again little guy.

Not dangerous at all unless you're a retard.

R.I.P. in peace user

this is why steroids get such a bad reputation, the users are the just the dullest specimens

Roid user here.

Rule number about steroids: don't believe everything you read on the internet. There many steroid communities online (various forums, reddit, etc...) that paint themselves as some all-knowing arbiter of knowledge but trust me when I say that a lot of the advice you see on these places is bullshit nonsense. Take everything you read with a grain of salt and try to apply your own knowledge to it to make sense of it.

What is your definition of dangerous? Short and long term use of testosterone will suppress your natural production which will cause certain parts of your endocrine system to atrophy. Is that a big deal in itself? Not really, there are many people on this planet who have a non-functioning endocrine system due to disease or injury. They just have tiny balls (or no balls) and are forced to supplement with exogenous testosterone. It's not a huge issue. The longer you suppress your own testicular function, the harder it is to restore. An example of extreme suppression would be using for 2-3+ years straight.

All roids, including testosterone, have a negative effect on your blood lipid profiles and red blood count. While this is true, it's something that is very difficult to study because most people that use steroids are athletes...aka people that are active and tend to follow a healthy diet which is consistent with their athletic goals. So this in a way offsets the negative effects of testosterone. Also, you can just donate blood to reduce RBC.

This brings us to other issues like cardiac hypertrophy. Again, this is an issue that is difficult to study. Athlete's hearts hypertrophy REGARDLESS of steroid use, so how the hell do you measure that?

The rest is all just variable effects depending on your personal genetics. Balding, acne, water retention, back hair, aggression, etc.... is literally all genetics and are things that would likely manifest themselves later in your own life.

cute

is there even a reason for me to roid? I literally just did my first dose of 250mg today of test e, but I already feel great, why would risk all of this shit for slightly bigger muscles? Will my confidence increase? There needs to be more positive effects.

>I feel like i can climb a mountain then rape it.
wait until you come off the cycle

>HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH
Former Abusers of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids Exhibit Decreased Testosterone Levels and Hypogonadal Symptoms Years after Cessation: A Case-Control Study
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4988681/

>18.8 vs 14.4 test
>480 vs 410 free test
>only 27% considered low test
>50% vs 70% illicit drug use
>not considering diet
>not considering bmi
>not considering that former aas users may be older, average age doesn't mean shit if you got plenty of old and young vs more people closer to the average
>n = 30

You can't reliably say with 30 people that it is the case. What about their life choices and diet? What if those former aas users started powerlifting and gained a considerable amount of fat, thereby reducing test and increasing estrogen? What if those former aas users drink a lot of milk (shown to decrease test and increase estrogen)?

You need a dietary intervention and have people with similar bmi/fat to cut those variables out.

Lets us just say for the sake of argument that it is indeed the case. So what? You have a measly 27% chance that you are low test at an average age of 35. Thirty fucking five years old. People who never touched aas start trt at 40 for a reason, dude.

I'll take the 27% risk of being low test close to 40, and the average difference isn't even that large... Kek.

Into the trash it goes.

Literally the most dangerous thing about it is that it's illegal.

>why would risk all of this shit for slightly bigger muscles?

No sane person would. That's just TRT for good test levels.

>itt pathetic, small men too weak to achieve anything without a crutch

enjoy balding, acne, and havign your balls shrivel up. dont be surprised when you drop dead from heart failure.

> not considering that former aas users may be older, average age doesn't mean shit if you got plenty of old and young vs more people closer to the average
Regardless of their exact age, the many of thr former AAS users were well below what's considered normal for their age range. So if they were all 50, their levels were all still too low for their age.
> A high percentage of participants in the group of former AAS abusers (27.2% (13.3; 45.5)) were below the lower reference limit for plasma total testosterone estimated in nonobese eugonadal healthy young men (12.1 nmol/l) whereas no participants in the control group (0.0% (0.0; 11.6)) were below this limit