Is my tummy Veeky Forums?

Is my tummy Veeky Forums?

Yes

What is up with those feet. They look like they're caked in dirt

No

Is that luggage where you keep all your girl clothes ?

>hips
hnnnnnnnngggg

Only my toes tanned ...
For real?

>For real?
fuck, you are fine by normal standards, not for Veeky Forums tho.

My family recently went on holiday , answer me bloody question

he just came out

>bare skin
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is some aproved Veeky Forums, see the difference?
you are a normal fag at best.

fit no, you are skinny which is fine for a girl

fuark lads

>she will never coach you

I don't want to go that far, she looks too masculine. Pic related is my goal

Nobody would say no to smashing, but you could do with a bit more tightening up, do some abs, you might not see them but they are there

She is average, not skinny. I'd lose the pudge until I could see the abdominal line on my stomach.

what's the birthing scar?

that's normal as fuck, so again, no, you are not Veeky Forums.
>too masculine
now we have a problem, diet you fatty.

its on the edge, couple steps further and you become fat, start lifting heavy weights off the ground and squating, doesn't even need to cut, just make sure you eat healthy foods and you'll be hot

I do not find that body attractive at alllll
I'm also vegan and I eat healthy thank you very much

get out

nice bait.
you are not Veeky Forums
question answered, fuck off

No. You could lose 5-10lbs at least.

Am I fat? Chubby?

No you're a fucking child that makes useless threads on Veeky Forums purely for vanity-fueled social validation. Fuck off.

You're skinny fat, which is just as bad as being obese health-wise. You really need to start getting into shape.

Also Casey Ho is complete shit she doesn't even have a good figure. Just does some meme at home workouts.

>absolutely disgusting.

why are indians so fucking nasty?

Post a pic from the side you retard how are we supposed to judge your 3D tummy from a shitty frontal 2D image holy shit you fucking retard I bet you are raised by a single mother

What does the adjective you choose to describe your body with matter?
Like I said you could lose 5-10lbs. It also looks like you have a double chin.

I'm pretty sure you're one of those dumb fucking cunts, who walks around the gym in stupid ass leggings that says "fit" "lift" Squat" or some bullshit like that

Gtfo

I do not

No ! :( and I was not raised by a single mother everyone on here is horrible

Look at those hands you chimp

No it's not, anyways i like your tummy and hips, if you want to, you could loose some fat if you like it more that way, anyway, I prefer it the way it is right now.

Is that tummy in London?

Well, you're obviously not familiar with the rules of the internet..

There are no girls on the internet, this meaning you're not getting any privilege by being a girl, like you do in real life..
This is dead honest people, and because you're only used to hard dicks and compliments, you obviously think we're horrible

They are my feet ....
Dear god.. "rules of the Internet" are you wearing a fedora mate?

No, but I'm wearing panties as a Bane mask, if that helps

you're the one whining over a negative comment, because you're skinnyfat as fuck

Holy Beautiful

Lmao

How old is your kid?

Apologies my king , my God

seems barely ok but lighting and position might be involved
your hips are high quality
you should at least fully undo your luggage before going into full attention whoring anyway

post benis

I'm 18 I don't have a kid , the line on my stomach is hereditary

It looks untrained, so yes, your tummy is Veeky Forums

Lighting and positioning is key!
This is my stomach when I was not tanned from holiday at a different position

What's with all these female OPs posting for attention lately?

gross

The fact you know what that line means is 100% proof you carried a child to at least the third trimester.

How's life being a single mom at 18? Dad and Mom accepting? Is it Jamal's kid? Don't worry i'm sure some cuck will take a fat single mom like you in if you whisper that kid shit into his ear.

summer

Are you a trap?
>pls say yes

Do you have an album just in case you need to post on Veeky Forums?

that line that goes from bellybutton to bagina is some shadow? hair? it's the only thing i dont like
you fucking thot

I do not have a kid !! I was replying to someone asking about whether I had a kid.
I go to an all girls private school in London , blacks are disgusting, I have strict Indian parents who didn't let me date until recently

Spent 30 mins looking for a difference

took me a solid 30 seconds

Have you considered suicide?

Why should I?

Pretend all you want but your pig fat body doesn't lie.

T H O T
H
O
T

jesus Christ you disgusting gypsy, please fuck off.

Fuck sake, just slap on some makeup and whore clothing and go to literally any club, make eye contact with some normie and go smash

It's hot though. Don't tell me you don't like vagina hair

I don't want to that. I want to find true love :(

no, i dont like them (it's fine if kept short and in check) and that is a belly not a vagina

>he doesnt have a dedicated hard disk with double backup of CB pics in all postures and lightings imaginable

I can help you with that.
*unzips dick*

whats with that line, do girls have snail trails?

Well yeah but that hair line going from the pubes to the bellybutton is hot, and it's not even long hair

No but I do

OP do you mind if I fap to these pics?

I do not have a dedicated folder I just scrolled through my pictures it's not that hard

London?

Also don't cut it off.

Shave that shit off asap

Pajeet gtfo

Don't shave that shit off asap

no, it's not hot, as any extra hair is not hot on any thot

I recognize that wallpaper. I'm going to knock on your door.

probably extra fat on those hips, you might tone up and lose a couple kgs

>3dpd

I disagree and honestly think you should refrain from saying thing like that

If you want to find true love then I don't understand why you care about your fucking looks. "True love" isn't based on looks or anything physical, it is an emotional connection between male and female that lasts until death.

you can go suck a dick you little cuck(or cuckerina, whatever), while i post a well mantained belly

When did I say it was physical?

butterface/10 tho

Oh what a shock a member of the bourgeoisie is a racist moron.

There's nothing more disgusting than the false consciousness instilled by the wealthy in their brattish children. Stop seeking approval of your bodyshape and seek the social relations your alienated lifestyle has excluded you from.

You have earned nothing in your life. Your luxury exists because of the exploitation of better people than yourself. You are a parasitic social entity with no concept of human relations beyond material exchange and hoarding social capital via instagram.

>using the c*ck word out of context
Don't do that.

I disagree but she would improve her look by growing some pubic hair definitely

That fact that you're on here looking for validation from strangers shows you value physical attributes far higher than emotional ones, which means "true love" in your head means fuck all to do with emotions and is pure physical attraction, as is common with most teens

I completely agree, although I'm not a commie. I don't have Instagram because it gives me anxiety

I'm on here because I want to know opinions of my body. You're reading into things too much, you don't know me. Physical attraction is definitely a part of things but definitely not all there is to love

then don't crop your nipples of nudes, just post a nude already and we can get on with a full assessment, the shirt lift really isn't enough

>96 replies
Fuckin beta's. She isn't going to suck your dick becase you replied to her.

>speech: 85/100
pretty solid try in getting nudes

Who dat?