How the fuck do i grow a beard Veeky Forums? I have barely a few strands of facial hair scattered around my face...

How the fuck do i grow a beard Veeky Forums? I have barely a few strands of facial hair scattered around my face. I'm 19 yo what do?

As crazy as it sounds, rogaine helped me go from 10 year old boy to 25 year old man with a full beard in about a month.

So much fucking this Rogaine twice daily (can get cheap Kirkland knockoff) and biotin once daily. I still don't have fill beard status few patches here and there but they are getting there.
And this is coming from a guy who could only grow the whisp.

Most likely you will have to wait untill your mid 20s to be able to grow a proper beard , and even then i have friends who are near 30 who cant grow one for shit . it's all in the genes , just like head hair , some guys bald at 16 and other guys die at 90 with a full head of hair

>facial hair

>no facial hair

waiting

thinking I was waiting

>

did I even get that right? Idk

>Dragging a blade across my throat daily and not dying
Seems pretty manly to me.

They work on some, not all.

This desu. I couldn't grow a proper beard until this year at 29. It has stayed on ever since.

I couldnt even grow a dirty sanchez until 25. I'm now 29 and can grow a full goatee but the hair on my cheeks is very patchy but hey 4 years ago nothing grew there at all.

My dad said he couldnt grow a full beard until he was almost 40 so 10 more years to go.

Be genetically superior.

You consider this "superior"?

t. increasingly balding man

superior than you betas lmao

I'm nearly 21 and mine grows in everywhere pretty decent besides on my cheeks. Feels like fuzz on the cheeks and when I shave it comes off with no effort. How much more suffering I'm tired of this neck beard.

kill me this beard pattern

>superior than you
Okay buddy

That looks like my Relativity professor.