do your researches
t. insider

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4988681/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

Can't wait to see the false nattys disappear or making up stories.
>I just decided to try a yoga only routine for a while....

Normally I wouldn't even think about this except my buddy who pins has been sick as hell for the past week and a half.. He said his vial of test was cloudy or something like that and he's been to the ER twice and is extremely itchy.. He is miserable at the moment..

He honestly might not even be lying. Everyone has been getting sick, while our natty Lord Jeff Seid has maintained perfect health, and the perfect physique

What did the er say

>all test from all the suppliers all around the world suddenly contaminated by jesus
who do you honestly think you're fooling by this

Yeah guys my dog is sick now. Went to the ER twice.

The first time he went to the ER he said they weren't helpful at all and just gave him prescription strength benedryl basically. He told me this morning he went last night but hasn't responded to any of my texts asking him about what happened so hopefully he is alive.

>being retarded

He is saying there are many bad batches, and considering the most gear comes from gookworld it's likely that if there is a bunk batch it would be popular.

Lmao at the fags getting test made by some basement dweller on Reddit that gets the raws from China.

Darwinism at work.

Fuark, should have told Dallas sooner brah.

Just got a test from my buddy..

"Hey sorry man.. my livers fucked up and putting me in serious misery.. they tested me for hepatitis and said I'm negative in all forms..but my bilirubin levels are at 3.4 (normal range is like .5 - 1.5), which isn't s3vere (I saw guys sayin they've got to the 30s and 40s and wanted to kill themselves bc the itching and burning was so severe)..but my level is a cause for concern..means somethings probably wrong..however all my other blood levels are fine, and my liver enzymes are fine too..the dr did an ultrasound on my liver and other organs and said there's no inflammation or damage or scarring..but my bilirunin means my liver bile is starring to seep into my blood at higher than normal levels bc somethings not processing correctly in my liver..and high bilirubin levels cause itching bc it has to cone out thru ur skin..I've been like this about 9 days now and have 0 improvement..can't tell if it's getting worse or not but it's just miserable. I haven't pinned or taken anytging whatsoever (except aromaisin) for 10 days.. and I didn't tell the Drs I've been injecting roids or about that cloudy test..they set me up w a Dr appointment in 2 days, and I plan to probly tell that dr. So far they don't know why my lvls would be high, and he didn't tell me a timeframe for it going away..hopefully I'll get more clarity soon...I'm wondering if it's that cloudy gear (I'm think so, but at the same time it may not be...could just be that I was takin too much gear period and it cane to a head where my liver couldn't process it anymore...altho I specifically looked up decca and test for liver toxicity and everything I saw said they are relatively safer steroids on the liver...orals are bad..like dbol..and I bet osterine too...it said trens kinda harsh..but I honestly wasn't doin that much..I've only done a half a vial over like 2 months...
Now"

Wtf men why not tell them it was steroids he's using

He's afraid they will put him on some list that if he ever needs an organ transplant will put him at the very end or something..

If you're not honest, your doctor won't know how to help you

Yeah I think it's retarded and that he should tell the docs, but I can't make him. It's ultimately his decision even if it's a poor one.

That's dumb man. If he said it was steroids they'd know...

Doctors diagnose shit by ruling things out. If you come to doctor and said "fk my shit is messed up I didn't do anything I dont use drugs nothing out of the ordinary happened" he goes over literally everything and might miss something.

If you say "hello I use x y z and recently used steroids injected on these days, symptoms started on a and b time" he can helpbbetter

>not getting pharma test and HCG

He just sent me another long text, I can post it if you guys are interested in what he said.

someone should have fucked with the world's roids a long time ago so all the fraud meatheads would disappear from the earth

Sure

>Anyways..I'm wondering if I just have to wait for that cloudy gear to completely leave leave my system to feel better...which it has an 18 day half life (at least the decca portion of it...about 50% of it has just a few days half life tho..)..but I wonder if that literally means in 18 days I'll be half better... =/ ...I honestly don't see it working that way tho..bc that's just the oil that has that half life..I feel like whatever toxin that's been seperating from the oil would be metabolized by my body at a different rate..especially if my body is recognizing it as a toxin and trying to get rid of it...seems like it'd b cleares a lot faster then like a month before I'd start feelin better... but honestly that's why I'm kinda Startin to doubt if it was even that cloudy gear..it may have just been coincidence that over the last 10 or so days leasing up to this I started feeling more and more itchy...that was about when I started this new test vial tho...but also, if I count osterine I've been on a pretty big cycle for like 5 months or something..doim a gram of test and 700mg nandrolone a week at the end..and slso poppin s couple osterine a couple dsys a week before seein women..plus about 2000iu hcg/wk...it says none of those are very hepatoxic online when I looked all my gear up, but still..it may have just been too much too long..

cont
>.i just wonder why I felt fine for all 5 months then all of a sudden crazy itchy within like a day of injecting that murky test.. and all my other liver enzymes are fine.. so it's just specifically my liver bile.. which is also produced when red blood cells are being destroyed, but mainly when the livers not able to process something and the bile is bring backed up into the blood..if that's occurring without any liver damage or inflammation then that leads them to think it's something viral hurting the liver..like hep b or c...but I'm negative for those...thank GOD...I was so fuckin stressed waiting all night to find out in the morn if I had hepatitus c....but it I dont...however, according to online..that can take a while to show up on a test...I don't remember how long...but if I just got hep c then it may not be able to show up in the test yet... I'm just really hoping I don't have that..and that whatever I do have doesn't live my liver danaged long term...unfortunayely, most of the stuff I read online says that the prognosis is not good when you have these symptoms for over a week... it means you kinda hit the point of no return..where this means irreversible damage has occured.. these symptoms can still get better in time.. but it's a possibility that I could be prone to this now..or start developing cirrosis/scarring..or have hep c..etc.. So far I still feel like there's scarring good chance I'll be all ok once this goes away tho...mainly bc it started alliteration injecting thst cloudy test.. I'm just praying that this is just my body trying hard to get rid of that crystalized test..and that it may take a whilr..like a couple weeks or so for my liver to finally get it out if me..but that once it's gone I'll feel fine.

cont
> Basically I'm feeling hopeful that all these symptoms are ONLY bc this foreign substance is still in my body..and that I'm NOT having these symptoms just bc my livers fucked up..it's just bc these test crystals are crazy hard for my liver to process..but that once I do I'll be able to heal and be left w a clean slate, and no hep c or liver danage...anyways..that's everything im dealing with. Sorry for the text delays..I'd me just been in bed 24/7 ..itching horribly.. and having other symptoms like yelloeing of my eye whites (not bad but a bit), as well as extreme fatigue, and tremors in my hands..just general weakness and miserable itchy hot skin..

why roid if you're not a professional athlete?

sorry user, but your friend reaps what he sowed.

Yellow eye whites? His liver will fail before he's 50.

It means his liver is already failing you tard.

And why not roid if you want more than nature can give you? It's perfectly save provided you arent retarded.

So glad I still have enough left over to last me a good few months. I don't even need to confirm the veracity of this whole thing, can just wait for it to blow over. Having said that, I do wonder how true it is, and if so, if it's a specific UGL that's causing the issues.

and when it FAILS, completely, then he will die.

And why not? Because it shrinks your testicles, fucks up your endocrine system, gives you acne, brings on balding if you have the genes for it, and is hard on your liver and kidneys.

>shrinks your testicles
Temporary and easily prevented.

My brother has Gilbert's syndrome. His eye whites are always slightly yellowish and it gets worse when he eats like shit/drinks alcohol. Doctors said it's not dangerous though. Doubt he'll die before 50 because of it.

Oops, and everything else is basically false and retarded magazine wisdom.

>provided you arent retarded
Then I guess you need to make friends with people who aren't retards.

90% of people who roid havent even reached half of what nature can give them.

Wanting more than nature can give you does not have to be absolute mass. It could be rate of gains as well.

They have though.

Steroids give you the most benefit in areas that matter most. Traps and shoulders are the manliest muscles.

You know what? You're right. Please use as much gear as you possibly can.

See, that's where the problems come from.

Moderate use is 100% safe and 100% effective.

>Disagree with you on the risks that you massively overblew
>"FINE THEN USE TONS OF STEROIDS IF YOU THINK MODERATE USAGE ISNT TOO DANGEROUS THAT MEANS YOU THINK EXTREME USAGE IS PERFECTLY SAFE TOO"

I swear it's worse than reefer madness

I would be miserable too if I had HIV.

Damn, you just made me realize something.. after he started his cycle and got all jacked he had unprotected sex with like 12 or 13 girls he met on dating apps.. Maybe he does have HIV

most black market testosterone comes from the same Chinese labs, a contaminated batch would end up in a lot of UGL products

>raw testosterone is manufactured in Chinese labs not regulated by FDA safety guidelines nor subject to testing
>unqualified westerners buy raw testosterone and use it to create their own esterified oils in their dirty basement
>some people think this isn't risky

Why are roidfags so deluded about the risks about steroid use? Any time you point out the potential for harm you get dismissed as hysterical or accused of hyperbole.

Hey, shut up.
They have gear, supplements, fitness bullshit and gym trash to shill.

>Temporary
Nope. Former steroid users have smaller than average testicles years after stopping, even when they use HCG.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4988681/
>Testicular size differed significantly among the three groups. Current AAS abusers had the smallest testicular volume (12.2 (0.7) ml) and former AAS abusers had a volume of 17.4 (0.8) ml which was 4.8 (2.9; 6.8) ml smaller than that of the control participants who had largest testicular volume (Table 2).

>injecting yourself with Chinese bathtub chemicals

I have nothing against kids who decide to hop on a cycle but this is fucking hilarious if true
Why would you put anything in yourself if you don't even know where it came from? Literally natural selection if it kills some of you morons early

We're not dismissing anything unless it's fucking retarded.

Obviously is being contaminated is a risk but the vast majority of "risks" people claim are just retarded.
>"y-your penis will fall off"
No it wont. Penis has nothing to do with steroids.

>"you will need trt for life as a result of one or more cycles"
There is no evidence for permanent suppression of endogenous testosterone. It will recover eventually. Also you use PCT protocol to speed that up.

>your heart will explode
no it wont. Non retards do cardio, get bloodwork and tested for LVH

>you will roidrage and kill your mom
No.

>your testicles will shrink upon the needle piercing your skin
This varies but can be prevented with HCG and recovers when you come off.

>You will go bald
If you're predisposed to it

>You will get acne
Maybe maybe not, u can use accutane

>you will grow breasts
That's what aromasin is for

Obviously steroids are not perfectly safe. No one said they were, but it's blown out of proportion.

>hundreds of people on fit literally got trolled into doing roids
>roiders gain a massive sense of cognitive bias, desperately defending steroids

pottery

Fug, I've been getting crippling pip and now I wonder if it's normal or a bad batch

But there's no data on the steroid uses from before their use. It's pretty logical that someone who is making shit gains because their test is low to get on sturrods.

That data is worthless.

I'm glad you won't have children.

Op is telling the truth

based chang in chyna killing off roid heads

Some of you are alright, throw away any testosterone cypionate made by Pfizer with expiration dates 10/2018 to 4/2019

Holy shit i just saw him in his latest video he looks like complete shit compared to before
And all the retards on youtube say he is just cutting/bulking and didnt watch his diet for a week

he also constantly sorts his hair, he is aware that he is balding. game over for this boyo

id say he was off but he probably cruises year round

This seems like a great time look into SARMs.

But then again, a bad batch of anything can hurt you...

tell me more friend

Because they are impossible to obtain legally, nigga what do you mean. Dude if I could walk down to my local pharma and buy a months supply of test for 1 grand, I would gladly pay it

Even if you're buying illegally, you can buy pharma vs ugl. Although pharma can be faked.