What does Veeky Forums eat for lunch?

I've just finished a meal of 325g of corned beef, smothered in French mustard. That's over 80g of protein in the beef alone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nb1qMZOHJv0&t=233s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

add in the mustard and that's like 80g of protein

Nah, the mustard only had 8g of protein per 100g.

egg

¿Uno huevo? ¿O más?

>That's over 80g of protein in the beef alone!
And 1000% of your daily sodium needs

i eat 100g+ protein in one meal every day

egg

Yeah whatever. I don't usually eat a lot of salt in my diet.
What does your meal consist of?

4 scoops

>What does your meal consist of?

mozzarella
brie
greek yogurt
and either eggs with soft cheese or sardines with soft cheese

That's the point you mong. He's making a joke about the fact that you felt the need to point out there was 80 grams in the meat alone when the protein from the mustard could be disregarded any way.
Its like saying I made chicken salad there was X grams of protein in the chicken alone...

I bet you wouldn't say that to my face.

Post your face and I will say that out loud to it

You're so dumb. I meant in real life, not over the internet you thick retarded faggot.

usually the healthiest lean protein in the dining hall--grilled chicken and string beans yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=nb1qMZOHJv0&t=233s

To be completely honest i'm thinking about starting a farm to get my protein.

Then come to my gym and I will say it to you. Anytime Fitness St. Phillip and Government. I'll be there in about an hour.

Salad top with: Chicken, bacon, croutons, and ranch dressing.

yfw your meals will never be this Chad

Looks... Uuuuh... Delicious...

>ranch dressing

Ok I am here which one are you, the skinny white kid squatting 1pl8t or the old black guy warming up for smith machine bench? I am the dumbass sitting at the table.

The good thing about this video is that it makes you feel a lot better about your life. At least I'm not growing cockroaches to feed my ants colony.

bulking nigga