Are dips good substitute for bench?

are dips good substitute for bench?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCdYEInD9Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yuck. how does she have such a terrible ass?

As an exercise, if you can do them right without hurting your shoulders, they're better.
But they're hard to overload, because your own weight can vary week by week and you have to take that into account.

bodyweight flyes.

Thank me internally and always.

Sauce?

Dips are fine, i wouldnt swap them out for bench tho, and not everyone can do them comfortably

youtube.com/watch?v=yCdYEInD9Og

bench feels really awkward for me and dips feel much better so i guess i'll keep doing them and ignore bench

yes

yes

in that case just keep doing dips dude dont listen to anyone saying that you need to bench.

>MFW those tits remind me of the milf I talk to at the gym sometimes. Married tho.
>Can't bring myself to cuck another man.

On topic, what is a decent weight for dips? I'm doing 60 lb for reps and my max is sitting at 85 lb.

>dont listen to anyone saying that you need to bench.
This. Bench is to upper body as leg press is to lower.

it depends on bodyweight

i do +133lbs for reps at 200lbs bw and I guess mine is pretty decent. Havent seen anyone do it before but I know on the internet guys doing their bodyweight added for reps

Meh, as long as hes not a friend of yours. If shell cheat on her husband with you she probably already has and will continue to cheat on him with other men. If you do, you should be a bro and anonymously let him know after it no longer affects you.

No they work the pecs unevenly. You will have an overdeveloped lower chest if you don't do anything else for chest. You're best off hitting the chest from all angles tbqh

Bros I cannot dip without my sternum hurting the next day. If I do several sets I will have intense sternum pain in the morning and night for a week or more. However I feel no pain at all during the actual exercise and can do it with up to 35 lbs added. Has anyone ever fixed this?

it could be a form issue or you might have terrible genetics

play around with form

>not doing both

>You will have an overdeveloped lower chest
More like he will have a completely underdeveloped chest, since tris and delts ill pick up the slack

>undeveloped chest from dips
t. someone who hasnt done dips ever

how her face looks so slim yet her body is so brrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaappppp?

It can mean you're using your shoulders to much. Engage your lats and pull your shoulders back and down.

oh god please tell me there is a dick

Source?

Will try

Only the one in your mouth, user.

Her body screams somethings wrong. I can't quite put my finger on it. Is she just fat? But lucky enough to store it in subtle places? Is she extremely short so she looks stubby?Am I gay?

Probably still would on a thirsty day.

Learn to read you fucking faggot

low test

Do you have to be such a faggot? To both questions: They didn't choose it to be that way.

I think it's pretty clear she's fat, but we would all fuck her user.

I'd fuck her user if you know what I mean

she is simply fat but saved the the hips/waist ratio

>subtle places
>all in the ass
user, pls

>tfw no brappy gf with glorious hip genetics like those
why even live

Dips should be done to supplement bench, not replace it. Flat bench + OHP + dips hits your pecs, tris, and anterior shoulders from all the angles. What dips do replace is decline bench, and good, because fuck decline bench

girls get lipo and add take fat from waist and add to hips and it looks like absolute shit lol. i'm a huge thiccness proponent too. i love natural wide hips and fat thicc asses. but this shit is a recent development and it's obvious and disgusting. you see a lot more girls like OPs on the internet in the past couple years where before it was one in a billion if it was natural