31 y/o with epilepsy and depression...

31 y/o with epilepsy and depression. My neurologist and psychiatrist convinced me that getting into shape could help a lot with both conditions. I know I need to cut BF first before bulking. What are the best ways to cut fat. I have no idea what I'm doing.

>pic related
It's me currently

read sticky

It won't be easy since most of the fat is around the belly, and that's the hardest to get rid off.

The sticky should provide you all the answers you need.

I've read the sticky. I guess I was looking for answers more related to people with (or were with) similar situation I'm in

The keto diet was originally developed for epileptics. You could definitely give that a shot if you're looking for a place to start.

>I was looking for answers more related to people with (or were with) similar situation I'm in
The average poster on this board has been training/dieting for maybe six months and knows next to nothing about how to help someone with your issues. Veeky Forums is not the place to go for serious advice about potentially life threatening health problems. Veeky Forums is a giant piss take; enjoy it for what it is but never expect more than that from it.

I have tried many forums, videos, articles, etc. I'm just exercising all of my options. thx user for your honesty. I guess I was hoping Veeky Forums wasn't completely like all the other boards

You really do sound like a quitter.

Consume less calories than your tdee, sit on your ass less, drink more water, get more sunlight, exercise more.

This.
There's no 'secret' to losing BF
You eat less, ideally only when you're truly hungry. In particular, cut out ALL simple sugars (soda, candy, white bread) and eat more lean meats, veggies, and complex carbs (beans, whole wheat).
Drink ONLY water, maybe tea and coffee if you need flavor.
Your taste buds will adjust to the new flavor palette soon enough.
Oh, and count calories.
Read the sticky.

Eat less, fatso.

READ THE STICKY
calculate TDEE
count calories
it's so easy

Cardio is actually good against depression but I don't know about your epilepsy. Veeky Forums probably can't help you far.

can't quit if haven't started dummy

simply first download an app like lose it and count your calories, only way to do it.
next, if you can keep up with CICO alone, thats fine, but if you can't then I highly recoemd low carb dieting, as its very very filling and should be able to satisfy, go on a 20 minute walk before work and 20 mins after work.

down from 247 to 207

thx for advice and summarizing sticky

eat a dick

You're not that fucking special. The sticky applies the same to you as it does to everyone. Only thing what other anons pointed out is you could try out keto diet. Now fuck off and go make some gains.

thanks for sharing and the advice

not really? I have to eat often throughout the day so no fasting. Also, I asked about aiming for loss, not aiming for making gains. Now fuck off if you're not going to input anything worthwhile

Lmao how can a 31 year old be so childish? You never matured past 15 did you?
Then again a 15 year old would probably understand how to lose weight after being told 10 times, instead of covering his ears and arguing back.

Just eat less and read the sticky you balding manlet

strength program/compound movements
figure out your calories and eat around maintenance

try not to fall asleep while bench pressing

I'm guessing this info is in the sticky and you simply chose to post a question because you want some sort of response from the person that is Veeky Forums.

You're going to make it user, i believe in you