Tfw realized Veeky Forums is a complete waste of time and only ruining my life

>tfw realized Veeky Forums is a complete waste of time and only ruining my life
>Too addicted to stop coming here

Please fit. Tell me something that will make me break this loop. I know this isn't really fitness but this is the closest board to self improvement .

go into autistic rage and destroy pc and everything, maybe you will buy it again, then do it again
at some point you will realize you wont miss it and stop rebuying

I mostly phonepost though. Maybe there's another way.

look up website blocker. Make it redirect to a song you like.

Profit. In fact im cheating using my phone

buy a non smartphone
there's no other way, just impact therapy

>but a non smartphone
you can still text moot and get the updates

Guys I understand the technical aspect.

I need words of motivation. Tell me how im wasting my time, how im a faggot, etc.

if you are here you have no motivation, any kind of help or words will only let you enjoy that short feeling of having the reins of your life but you will fail later
GO
RAGE
NOW
or fuck off and be a loser like you have always been

After you go so deep, you won't be able to recover.

Go join a forum or facebook group if you really hate coming here.

you're weak and have no control over yourself

Meditation on a dailee. Stop for a few moments before you click a post or whatever. Notice that the craving disappears if you just sit through it. Now once that's passed, pick up do something like make a meal. 100 meals a day, whatever it takes

**But you're on Veeky Forums yourself?**
Newfag here, just checking out what Veeky Forums is about, I'm not a hypocrite

Slowly come off Veeky Forums and replace it with something that adds value to your life like a new hobby.

Don't do what those web blockers guys are saying, if you are addicted to browsing Veeky Forums, you will later on become addicted to something as bad. Set times for you to use your computer and pc, while not using them, turn them off to not fall on the temptation of using it. You will need to become addicted to something more useful

Do something to get banned – maybe ranting on /pol/ about alt-right and Drumf or something antigay on /lgbt/.

Become a functional Veeky Forums addict

not OP but the reason why I come here is because every other site is filled with utter trash. everything besides Veeky Forums, and even a good chunk of Veeky Forums, is youtube comments tier shit. facebook is only used by the dumbest of subhumans, forget forums with their autistic as fuck circle jerking subhuman userbases.

honestly, if Veeky Forums went down I don't think I'd keep paying my internet bills. this is the only worthwhile site in the world.

What are you talking about man. Reddit is much better than Veeky Forums and so are any dedicated forums.

Veeky Forums IS the YouTube comments shit you hate.

THE FORMAt ain't the same though

>Reddit is much better than Veeky Forums and so are any dedicated forums.
anything with a username is circlejerking shit that is essentially the same type of social interaction you get in real life where who you are matters more than what you say.

as I already said, even some of Veeky Forums is youtube comments tier. but not all of it.
mainly, it's lack of accounts. accounts/usernames are a bad idea. I just want to post carefree.

You shouldn't be trying to leave
I was frequently coming and got in the best shape of my life and was in the best mental headspace of my entire life and everything was perfect. Then I stopped coming and started taking days off, then slowly failing in my diet and since then I have gained 90 lbs and I am always coming just to remember the good times when I was in control. Now I am divorced jobless and out of shape and want to die. Don't ever leave.

don't forget you're here forever

Posting carefree is what causes that though.

The powerlifting subreddit has world record holders and people with insane lifts.

The bodybuilding subreddit has procard holders.

The steroid subbredit has people who've used steroids for years and have tons and tons of experience.

What does Veeky Forums have?

people who post with redditspacing

It used to have fun, but now dyel NEETs and incels just use the board as a pity party

>than what you say

But this matters though. If some skinnyfat DYEL who benches 150lbs is giving you advice you should almost certainly discard it. As opposed to a seasoned powerlifter who has a decade of experience and elite lifts.

And it's not like people will spit on you if you make sense but don't have a 200kg bench press. The shitposting problem is out of control on fit. It feels like browsing r9k or lookism these days.

>making your posts more readable is le redditor lol!

This is what I mean. This is why all the trips who aren't fat, transsexuals or virgins have left this board years ago. There's really no reason to come here when reddit does a better job of fitness. Except to read tfw no gf of course.

virgins are welcome why are you upset about that you normiecuck? if there's no reason to come here then don't forget to close the door while you're leaving

No they're not you fucking loser go back to r9k

>no reason to come here
>is still here
why are you still here?

I'm leaving don't worry sorry to take you away from the "why lift weights if you dont have a protruding maxilla" threads

>sorry to take you away from the "why lift weights if you dont have a protruding maxilla" threads
>taking threads like these seriously
glad you're leaving

Ah yes the people who respond and bump do it merely ironically.

There's no escape.
You may be able to break the habit for as long as a year or two, you might even accomplish something great in that time, but you will be back.

You will be back.

Sorry senpai, as some of the other anons in this thread have pointed out, we have ruined the internet for you, you'll always come back here for one reason or another. Embrace it, its easier.

Browse 24/7 until the humor gets stale and you get bored.

ive got bad news for you user:

i have stopped taking heroin, cigarettes, alcohol..

but i still keep coming back here. let me know if u find a way to escape because by now ive just accepted trying to do harm reduction, be a functional Veeky Forums addict

fitness sites in general are shit. Best bet is to try and discover a new interest.

Bodybuilding.com is full of poor, uneducated people that think they're actual chads in real life. When they're just cringey try hards. Every other word on their is some twat that thinks hes funny by saying "i'll rep you" or some shit

Reddit is full of white knight hipster faggots that try to hide their betaness behind their keyboard. Then they post a picture of themselves and they look like little beta faggots that like to write formulas down for how they are going to cook their chicken and write boring facebook posts about how hard theyre hitting the gym.

I really do think /fit is the best. Yes it has large amount of homo's, autistic people, fat people, skelly people etc etc but they are aware of this and they don't try to hide it. For saying their is a large amount of different traits contributing to the board, its still an easy going place, the information can be found if you look for it and the shit posts do keep you entertained when you're bored.

I'm sorry user, but you're here forever. And so is the rest of us. There's no escape I'm afraid.

Just make a post with Jim Profit as the name. Bans you from Veeky Forums for 24 hours.