hoew?

true, Ive been doing this just for 3 weeks and my neck is 1cm bigger lol

Reminder to train your height

Alphadestiny

Tell me how and I will

How

>posting a neck thread without the infopic
Fuck you op, look at how this thread sucks now

Training your neck directly 3 times a week from all 4 angles to hit all heads and hit traps 1-3 a week (working out your traps also hits the neck and a thick neck with small traps looks retarded).

this, neck grows and gets stronger insanely quick too

Training neck sucks, though, but it's a necessary evil. It's well worth the gains.

Training neck tends to make me a bit dizzy.

Neck guru, gib some exercises

Reminder that his neck was never as small as it seems in that picture, the lens just causes a distortion and makes it look smaller

Also he got his dime ass girlfriend robin gallant being a necklet

Jim Carrey before vaccinations gave him autism

youtube.com/watch?v=jq0V6Ejf_XI&t=284s

I do most of them with a harness.

And if you lean your head forward, it will seem even smaller. I can make my neck look pencil width in photos, no problem, but it's 18".

Hey, wondering if anyone has bone spurs in their necks and if so, do you still train your neck? I have em from bad posture due to a bad studying habit, however I still train traps normally.

used to make me feel sick when i started

>isolating neck
lmao for what purpose don't you dweebs do your compounds or play contact sports?

>being a latent homosexual and touching other men enough that their necks get a workout
>not having a qt asian waifu pushing down on your head so you can make neck gainz

his facial hair is so shit

HA the guy doing weighted blowjob simulation is gonna call someone else a faggot, that's rich

stop being so triggered, it's pathetic behavior

Well, this thread sucks so far. To keep it related: if I bought a neck harness, what's the best approach for training? Currently on StrongLifts, should neck exercise be done every three workouts? What specific exercises? How many reps and how many sets?

>weighted blowjob simulation

didn't she cheat on him or something?

Is this the natty limit?

Natty limit is way before that mah nig

That kid is /fraud/

>imagine having arms that are the same length as some normal persons femur

Switch to greyskull. It's better anyway and neck harness is part of the program.

Pls show me the natty limit, I would rather find out and be disappointed now than later.

His arms always did strike me as being shockingly short.

if u are short and have very good genetics so yea its around nippard's level, but u prob dont have his genetics

Questions about neck curls:

- how many sets and reps?
- how many times per week?

For now I'm doing 3 sets of 30 reps, 5 times a week

Don't listen to the low volume plebs.

You can train this nigger 6 times a week no problem.

Focus on neck curls, eventually start doing some extensions (opposite motion) to fix out muscle imbalances. But focus on neck curl volume overload.

Start with 3 sets of bodyweight until you can do 100 reps. Then add a 5 lbs weight.

Do 3 sets of whatever you can manage with 5 lbs. Once you get to 3 x 100, move up to a 10 lbs weight.

Repeat: keep progressing until 3 x 100 on the new weight, then increase the weight. Within 2 months you'll be doing a 45 lbs plate, and have likely added 2 inches to your neck.

t. Neckbrah - imgur.com/a/Kllwi

>Switch to greyskull
>"Greyskull are a four-piece Texas punk rock band originating from Dallas, Texas that was started in 2001 by Chris Smyers and Brad Bevill."
what did he mean by this

Thanks. I'll try it out.

greyskull linear progression

holy crap, how do I achive the Thumbhead look?

remember to pin

do not do neck exercises and shrugs 3 times a week that is fucking absurdly overkill. see

That's what I do for neck. Neck 3 times a week, traps once a week. I use steroids, so I recover more quickly anyway.

This is the natty limit for 5'0.

I started neck training about a week ago, already feeling better for it

After a mild warm up I do ~60s planks against a wall like pic related. I do 4 to get each side of the neck. With time I plan on decreasing the angle to the wall to increase difficulty.

I suppose you'll still look a bit silly compared to doing neck curls but I work out at home so idc

What's the trick to my neck harness? I don't feel much burn from using it.

Do 10 at the end of every set. Hit different angles on different days

Reminder to roid because of insecurities

Looks like a gimp mask

I train my neck so I don't die playing contact sports

Having a strong neck can makes the difference in car crashes and falls.
Have a strong neck or die

getting that bullterrier neck

i only train my neck right before bed because I get a headache if I dont get some support

I get nausea from neck curls.
Any tips against that?

Less volume

close your eyes while you do them

srs

Most of the times the nausea gets to me even in the single digit reps so I dont think thats a viable option.
Ill try it out.

My arms (not counting hands) are exactly as long as my femurs. Sit down, all right angles, stretch your arms out. This is normal.

love going up to skinnyfags/newfags/betas in general in and out of the gym and giving them that hard slap, squeeze, and jiggle on the back of the neck

>wearing a gold chain.
Found the brainlet.

you still have shoulders like a twelveyearold senpai

>that shitty frame
>unironically wearing a chain

You need a rope to the neck son

I wear two when I want twice the pussy

>thinking that's actually him and not a picture of his little brother he found on facebook that he wanted to embarrass

Is this even a meme or are you guys serious? I thought this shit was like fingerboxes or ammonia crystals?

u wot m8

Slack jawed faggot

I bet you have severe malocclusion

he unironically looks worse on the right pic
(because of the haircut)

Something about your body is off. Looks unproportional

because this is supposed to be an unobtainable ideal, something you do not see in nature. Like if you took barbie's proportions and blew her up to human size, it would not look natural

its the small clavicles that make it look..off

it's because you're skinny, under good lighting and flexing your traps like you're trying to take a shit you manlet

It's the size of his head I think, too big.

Dom Mazetti

>reminder to use gear and grow a beard but tell your followers you have the SCIENTIFIC METHOD OF TRAINING

this is proof of alphadestiny's "theory" that if you have a solid neck, traps and forearms primarily (secondary: ass, shoulders and upper back), even with small pecs, triceps, biceps, etc, you will appear big in a t-shirt.

obviously, you niggers, you won't stop training your pecs, biceps, triceps, etc, because you will look like shit naked (like your pic), but if you are natty, stop trying so hard to get big with pecs and start focusing on neck, traps, forearms.

desu I don't think thats natty limit. he is definitely not big, he is ottermode with pecs...if you went for more %bf, you could definitely bigger, specially with good genetics

thats the i dont lift at all but am active in other ways limit

He means Greyskull LP, it's a pretty good program and as user mentioned it includes the use of a neck harness in its exercises.

you could also get a second mirror

he should lift, he is a handsome guy, but his body looks like shit

this.
This self-entitled natty manlet always tries to click bait people into "SCIENCE" bullshit videos.

Do you see powerlifters, gold medalist olympic weightlifters or whatever sport champions being coached by research scientists? People are gullible beyond salvation.

headbang like theres no tomorrow. I noticed lately how metalheads and formula 1 pilots have huge necks.

>go to gym
>use neck machine
>get laughed at/weird looks
>go home
>see this
what the FUCK Veeky Forums?

don't forget to be fit, otherwise you will turn into a monstrosity

who gives a fuck what normies think

dyel betas i.e. 90% of Veeky Forums

hey at least we're trying

I'm trying too mate, we will make it

this guy never had a chance, he was ugly from day 1, thicc neck just made him also look scary

Literally primitive