Brain aneurysm

how the fuck do i prevent this from happening?

Literally could happen to anyone at anytime. May we all go so painlessly.

don't exert yourself

1x 5 minute neck hangs.

>May we all go so painlessly.

most people get excruciating headaches first.. so not painless

Don't have high blood pressure. That's about it, a lot of people (1 in 50) have unruptured brain aneurysms without knowing it, most will never become a problem.

Then again you could just drop to the ground one day and become a vegetable.

>go so painlessly
uh...
>The annual rate of rupture is approximately 8 – 10 per 100,000 people or about 30,000 people in the United States suffer a brain aneurysm rupture. There is a brain aneurysm rupturing every 18 minutes. Ruptured brain aneurysms are fatal in about 40% of cases. Of those who survive, about 66% suffer some permanent neurological deficit.
>4 out of 7 people who recover from a ruptured brain aneurysm will have disabilities.

>66% = 4 out of 7

>tfw you have high blood pressure

Yikes. That's pretty sca

>Eat lots off garlic
>Make sure you don't have high blood pressure
>Exercise

Das it mane.

don't lift

i see my buddies power lift until they're about to pass out and always get paranoid they're going to pop a blood vessel

why garlic?

>tfw i also have high blood pressure

not having a brain helps, so you are almost there

At least the pain drowns out the feels for a moment

>why garlic?

Just avoid high blood pressure and don't let cholesterol clog up your arteries. That's all you can do really, could still happen though.

It looks like a small red man throwing his arms in the air.

Haha, aneurysms are fun

kek

WTF i love aneurysms now!!!

The less time you spend thinking about all the shitty diseases, hidden abnormalities and genetic problems you can/might have, today or tomorrow, without even realizing, the better.

>why garlic?

then you get back your health test results from 23&me and become a full-on hypochondriac

why garlic?

Control hypertension, don't smoke, get cardio.

Just fyi, marijuana is included in that, just eat it or drink it occasionally instead of smoking.

>how the fuck do i prevent this from happening?
Don't smoke, don't drink or do other drugs. Eat healthy, exercise, don't have sex with prostitutes. Then say fuck it and take the risk.

>why garlic?

garlic why?

Warum Knoblauch?

some neurological deficits might be too minor to qualify as a disability

>don't have sex with prostitutes

why not? its good cardio isn't it?

RIP

There is nothing more painful than living this life.
I'd easily take a headache to end it all.

>paying the government to harbor your genetic code
shiggy

>implying your genetic code is worth anything

you really have no idea have insignificant you are

Thanks for putting such a horrible fate in such a ridiculous perspective. I feel better now.

Kekked so hard

But Why Garlic?

With all the diversity we're enjoying these days it wouldn't be so far fetched.

THEN HOW DID YOU BEAT THE CAPTCHA, FAGGOT

well i have that covered, bring on death

>tfw this is actually what we are doing as a society now, taking the horrible realities and putting them in such an absurd light that they become bearable
Hold me brehs.

you can't op
you neva knooooo

>Drink your weed

They do have marijuana soda in Colorado though it's about as sugary as a 7-11 slushee. Purple drank as fuck. Not very effective either.

Only vaping weed is the path.

underrated kek

What in the fuck do you mean "not very effective"? desu I haven't tried the sodas but the canna-punch shit will fuck you up no problem.

>pays someone to have sex with them
>doesn't make them do all the work

Everything is reduced to 10mg servings. So 1 pop was 1 serving, 10mg of thc. Different candies, chocolates, or granola bars varied in effect and dosed out in 10mg. Depends on mixture I guess. I can see candies with weed sugar coated on and melted in feeling weaker than chocolate or brownies.

Granola bars were the best imo

Best way to die desu. No waiting, no anticipating, ideally it'd be when you were happy and then bam, dead

...but why the garlic though

I get headaches sometimes. Could be because of that thing you named in the thread. I started eating much healthier with lots of veggies like onions garlic etc I feel much better now. Also I have high blood pressure as well. Doc told to to lose some weight so that's what im doing rn.

>not working up a nice forehead sweat and wiping it off in her tits

One of the best parts, lad.

Maybe you shouldnt eat animal products, but anytime that is brought up on here everyone goes into an autistic rage

i mean not really, you could just as easily asymptomatically blow an aneurysm with no warning at all.

he had a Veeky Forums pass pbuh

oh shit are you a how-not-to-die brah?