ITT: post podcast you listen to while working out

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

99percentinvisible.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used to like Bro Rogan until he turned into an Alt right shill recently and is a shapeshifter accoadding to what guest he has on

>listening to a shitty stand-up brainlet that believes anything his guests say and changes his mind every podcast

>listening to weak beta faggots cry about trump while working out

See

lots of ill informed lifting talk recently

plus Nick seems to be on the Mac from Always Sunny plan

>not listening to this man

Prager is for dumb Christian indoctrinated uneducated Conservashits

t. Radiolab tranny

>not being enlightened

not a big fan of his but i love that it's so easy to classify people who seriously hate sam harris as brainlets

Man I love JRE
>THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT EDDY
>I HAVE THIS MACHINE IN THE BACK, WHAT IT DOES IS IT COMPRESSES YOUR BACK
>YEAH I TAKE CBD OIL EVERYDAY AND I FEEL GREAT
>KETTLEBELLS FUCKING KETTLEBELLS
>QUAKE??
>CANNABANOID RECEPTORS
>THESE CHAIRS ARE ERGONOMIC
>I LOVE ALEX MAN, HE'S JUST CRAZY
>HUNTING
>HIKING
>PULL THAT UP JAMIE
>mfw JRE is rivaling Veeky Forums in the meme production sector
>mfw always weird and interesting guests
>mfw I always think "huh, didn't know that" when listening

>Radiolab
>Waking up with Sam Harris
>Ben Shapiro
>Tim Ferriss Show
>Impact Theory
>Jocko Podcast
>Uncommon knowledge
>Rubin Report( bad interviewer, interesting guests some times)

>I HAVE THIS MACHINE IN THE BACK, WHAT IT DOES IS IT COMPRESSES YOUR BACK

>(((Sam Harris)))

That's a lotta jews

> Jordan Petershit fanboy

Only good podcast there is.

Literally not an argument David

Pod Save America is nice to listen to while doing cardio.

Nice! Just started listening to Pod save America! Great podcast

Mostly Christian leadership. Right now:
>Youth Ministry Answers
>Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast
listen to the village church sermons too

Jordan Peterson is obliviously intellectually inferior compared to powerful Sam Harris . Petershit couldn't hold a candle to Hitchens, Dawkins , Harris or bill maher

*Obviously

Atheists are weak faggots

How does it feel to be posting in sin

>implying this isn't peak physical performance

>Says Bill Maher is intellectually superior
>Expects to be taken seriously

God is trying to get me away from this site... Later ChristianBros. We will make it.

I listen to harry potter audiobooks

Jordan Petershit only gets praise because he coddles the alt right and validates evangelical turds

He says they're too anti-Semitic and racist your retard. Try again

>bill maher

Oh vey goy, God is not real, also we need war in the middle east to make place for greater isra...i mean to liberate them from oppression

That's called being "moderate", an unknown concept to whiny anti-white anti-male lefties who see nazis around every street corner and screech when someone refers to them using the wrong pronoun.

He woke up to the reality of modern day United States of Cuckery thanks to the minds of Saad and Peterson.

I don't listen to podcasts. I listen to podcasts while doing menial stuff like cooking, walking, driving etc.

Podcasts I listen to
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
JRE
How I Built This.
The History of Rome

I sometimes listen to Tim Ferris if he has a deent guest on but not on the regular because I'm not a huge fan of his.

I don't listen to podcasts while lifting*

>waking up with sam harris
>ben shapiro
jesus christ, KEK

What a joke.

Joe Rogan lives a bubble far detached from reality if he thinks the biggest threat is college campus SJWs. Dude has no idea about hardship normal working American families are facing while the Republican Party wants to strip healthcare away from millions of hard working Americans to continue giving out corporate welfare and tax cut Gibs to the undeserving wealthy elites

>working Americans
>on Obamacare
pick only one retard

What exactly do you think will happen once those morons get out of college and into the real world? It is dangerous in the long term. And US health care has always been shit and still is shit.

>working Americans
>on Trumpcare
pick only one retard

good to see some sane people are still on this fucking site

No your shitty greentexting doesn't make what I stated less true of false. 20 million plus WORKING Americans can afford healthcare now. Obamacare is by no means perfect but it's in the right step to nationalised healthcare

kys
I already have a job

>I already have a job
So do I. Your point?

I guess what happens when every college student does when they leave campus is they mature , start a career and families. What do you think happened in the past when radical beatniks and hippies graduated college? They just assimilate into the system

do you actually think all jobs have insurance benefits?

All the good ones do. Stay retarded and poor

If you weren't a delusional fuck you'd realize that Google's SJW bullshit and what's going on across all of North America with employers doing their hardest to fuck over working white men in favor of MUH DIVERSITY is exactly what is being preached on those campuses. Whiny little cunts don't want to work hard so they try to make it allllll about imaginary identities that make them look oppressed. And if you actually are of working age you should realize that this is a threat to you, unless you're a nigger or a spic.

> stay retarded and poor

But Iam not a trump supporter that votes against his own economic interests ;)

so working americans with bad jobs are still on obamacare? i can't tell if you're just trolling or are actually retarded

99% Invisible

If you're looking for some content give Jordan Peterson YouTube a try. He's really smart and even if you're not interested in religious ethics he still has a great outlook on personal responsibility that any man can relate to

The only proper lifting podcast. Besides maybe FtN.

Iam white working age college educated male who can see the big picture. Trumps economic platform is against the countries economic interests

>b-b-but TRUMP
You're a delusional moron who doesn't see anything.

>arguing against trumples on Veeky Forums

just look at how many buzzwords that guy used

>letting in third world shitskins to take your barista job
>in your interest
It's too expensive because now everyone has to pay for Jamal too, now fuck off and gibs me dat tax cut

Keep up the ad Homs Cletus

Explain the Dow Jones industrial then retard

Jamal is paying for your Patricia and Donovan's old people wellfare. AKA social security.
You know, the thing that is bankrupting the country right now and Jamal(and BillyJoe) if we're being honest will never live long enough to benefit from?

Tax cut?
The relabled forced insurance plan that the bought off repubs and dems wanted that was renamed Obamacare?

You idiots are being played. This is not a good step towards universal health care.
This is a giant leap AWAY from that.

Legion of Skanks

>pol is a containment board
biggest meme of all

You don't know what /pol/ even is, moron. But impressively enough tumblrinas manage to be even dumber and detached from reality than /pol/.

/pol/ is fucking malignant cancer to Veeky Forums

If your mind doesn't change with every podcast you listen to, you're doing life wrong.

>not doing brain gains
99percentinvisible.org/

>unemployed niggers paying for SS
wew laddie

No , he's right

Bro Rogan holds no strong convictions and radically changes his political belief according to what guest is speaking to him. Lately , joe Rogan has the alt right shill dick in his mouth lately

he does have a pretty cancerous following, as anybody that challenges the mainstream left tends to attract some peculiar people, but it could be worse, they could be peterson or shapiro fans
harris could subdue you on the floor and rape you and there's nothing you could do about it
>currentyear
>being gentile

>t-mblr comes to visit: The post.
/pol/ is the board of Peace.

nigga dont talk shit about the reverse hyper, that mofo is goat for your back
also
>D M T

personally i enjoy Sven Longshank's commentaries.

if every different opinion you hear causes you to change your mind you're a brainlet

>listening to some left leaning centrist lose his shit over religion and weed 24/7

The only good podcasts were Alex Jones, Jordan Peterson, and Gavin McInnes.

>the recent episode where Joe gets too offended about Eddie talking about Chester Bennington

It's fucking shit now

>This without /pol/ Veeky Forums would be awash in cancer.

what about the king of identifying arguments?

> joe
> left leaning centrist

Lately , he's been a climate change denier, muh SJWs , muh bill nye and fuck taxes hard right Rogan

>denier
fuck off kike

> Uneducated opinion

Fuck off Cletus

>hating white people will surely work this time
stay triggered faggot

>calling someone who denies that climate change exists a climate change denier is a global jew conspiracy

Literally nobody is denying the climate changes you fucking retard. What happened to "global warming?" Oh yeah it didn't happen

> uneducated ranting
Don't blow up your meth lab on wheels with all dat mad , Cletus

Have fun never winning POTUS or SCOTUS ever again loser

I listen to preach's drama time, nothing more entertaining than hearing WoW nerds and their shitty life problems.

Sure that will be tough when you people are becoming a marginalized minority ;). Stay mad tho Cletus

The question is whether global warming is caused by humans, and since lefties dropped the ball on that, they changed the word to climate change. I don't think he's ever been a denier. He has high school-tier opinions about Christianity and think they're some evil conspiracy just as bad as Islam, which is a fucking joke. Watching him flip out on Milo because Milo said Christian culture is better was fucking cringe worthy

>equivocating colloquial climate change with typical climate change patterns

it's ok, homonyms are hard

You have to go back

>being this much of a brainlet

I was really into him at one point but he fluctuates to much between opinions for my taste.

Chuck Missler is pretty good to listen to except when he's shilling for the Jews and how they are God's chosen people instead of us Christians.
Listen to the New Testament(KJV), did that recently, faith comes by hearing.

Good goy

The coverage is shit

Joe Brogan is a retard himself but sometimes he has interesting guests on. Also his views seem to change depending who he has on.

I mostly end up listening to No Agenda because it is so long. Can't stand Rogan, he's brainlet-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI

>FRITZ HABER

Used to listen to the daily shoah and related shows until the first jimpact, and after the third jimpact I'm not touching that gay shit.

Other than that:
Bongo bongo bookclub
Stefan Molymeme
Common Filth
Jordan Peterson
Cumtown (just picked it up)