Apologize Veeky Forums

Apologize Veeky Forums.

Begone thots

Oh no. 40+ women who can't find a young internet mogul to support them while they create more failed body care "companies". Whatever will they do?

>sassy

Annoying, obnoxious, and disrespectful

>sophisticated

egotistical

>solvent

Money swindled from previous relationships, no doubt

>Bit the bullet
>Dating younger women
>Already snatched out of the game
>Now gay
>Went on their own way
>Is now the asshole

Thry chose younger Asian women that wanted to give their prime attraction and birthing years to their husbands.

>Dating worn out cumbuckets with emotional and mental issues and probably 15 children born to 5 different nigs

Pass

As a photographer I can tell you we do amazing stuff with, makeup, lighting, posing and ofc photoshop.

WALL

If they are dtf Milfs, I am game. Provided they look good. I've seen chicks in late 20s look like garbage despite not being fat (mid 30s fag here). As far as LTR, it only makes sense if you are a young fuckboi with shit for skills and want a sugar moma.

>Sassy, sophisticated, solvent

There's your problem. Those are not desirable qualities in a wife.

>5 different nigs
White nigs actually, if they do have kids.
They might be those well beyond their breeding years chicks who put off family and children because of their career.
Probably even went full/semi dyke because STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN and what not and realized as "Jo" was plugging them with the XXX sized mandingo dildo that they wish that they were having sex with a man.

I just want to add I fucking hate gf's grocery list cost 5x as much as mine with all the meme fruits while she refuses to eat oats and or chicken more than once a week. Then she wants to bake a cake because it looks good in whatever insta she follows.

>sassy

Gee I wonder why they can't find an attractive man that will settle for them...

"sassy" is the female equivalent of tipping your fedora.

>old whiny cunts who want gibsmedats when any fit wealthy guy their age can be knee deep in 25 year old pussy

Fucking hell Roger was so based.

>Can't measure up

Yeah, because guys who have the same status aren't settling for a 40+ year old unless they met them when they were young.

Old hoes aren't going to pull 20 year olds swinging their dicks around unless they pay for it and they don't want to do that either.

KEK

Sassy is just another word for bitchy. So I really don't understand why women think that is a good trait.

Good men are snatched up before they turn 40

>sassy

These women are narcissists who have spent their lives belittling the men around them. The ones they couldn't belittle they try to manipulate and screw over. Otherwise I'm sure they were horrible nags and couldn't ever accept male dominance or ever welcome the idea that they should put in any effort for another.

These hags are basically the equivalent of a 30 something overweight wizard neet who complains that he can't get dates. Except they are worse because they could've landed ANY man they chose in their 20s and 30s if they weren't complete insufferable cunts.

Does it ever cross the minds of these people that maybe, just maybe, being sassy, sophisticated, and career driven are not attractive traits to men? If we liked those traits, we'd just date other men.
It's doubly sad because these women dont realize that they've been lied to their whole lives. The whole independent sassy feminist woman meme is actually what ends up ruining them with misery because they're single at the age of 45 with no kids and dried ovaries. But, hey, you make $100k/yr so you can go out and waste your life away with hedonistic pleasures, right? Oh wait youre 45 now and girls half your age are who you're competing with.
Enjoy your childless, miserable existence.

Roasties btfo

lmao cuck

when you guys buy groceries, split it in regards to what each of you eats.

if she objects she's trash

Ahaha I've been waiting for this day. Soon there are gonna be millions upon millions of women with smilar problem and i'll be there to laugh

>My ideal guy has to meet ALL these standards
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AREN'T THEY LINING UP

What are desirable qualities in a woman according to you? Not contradicting you, I'm just curious

conservative, loyal, maternal, and loving.

with a thin waist and a thick bum

this. also a virgin

>has never fucked a black guy

>solvent
able to dissolve other substances.

Yikes

His entire life was a streak of immaculate grace and no one could ever even hate him for it. Godbless.

Well, feminism won.
They have all of that shit and they don't have to be saddled with the evils of heteronormativity, being traditionally feminine, and children. They can make their own money, live on their own, and don't need men to live or survive.

Ironically enough women are poorer, and are unhappier then they've ever been at any point in american history and men, who don't have children and have never married, are actually happier and in spite of being less employed are more well off then at any point in american history.

It's strange.
Feminism freed women, but men are the one's who're truly free and reaping the benefits.

lmao absolutely no pity. act like sluts then pay the price of sluts

>be multimillionaire 50yo male
>options are a demanding 50yo businesswoman or multiple 25yo sex kittens
hmmmm. makes you think

>wants kids
>cares about family
>knows how to cook
>knows how to clean
>takes care of herself and her health
You know, traditionally feminine things. I was about to start dating this beautiful girl until I learned she genuinely has no idea how to cook anything and gets takeout 24/7, and her place was a fucking mess.

>European Polytheism
Only redeemable part of that meme. Christcuck /pol/fags are pathetic.

>Varg doesn't realize that many traditional European cultures had communal societies

Are... are you saying that Veeky Forums is the kind of men that these women are looking for?

>dumbass thots getting their just desserts

I used to feel that way, but I realized it's not right. How can you not feel pity for gullible children being indoctrinated since before the age when they learned to count with feminist propaganda? It's literally child abuse. These poor girls get their heads filled with lies by, guess who, bitter single women who were lied to during their young years who feel scammed out of life and purely out of spite push their shitty ideology on other young girls.
It's a pathetic cycle that needs to be broken.
Feminism should have been about getting husbands to stop fucking beating their wives mercilessly and elevating motherhood to a divine status, not tarnishing it. You empower women by celebrating the things they are genetically good at, not by telling them to slut around and be whores.
It's such a sad, sad cycle.

>be 20-something woman
>meet good men all the time
>be friends with lots of good, intelligent men whom you have a lot in common with
>get messaged online every single day from good men
>reject every single one of them

>turn 30
>regret rejecting 100+ guys who would have been great husband material
>bitch about "where have all the good men gone?"
>occasionally meet a decent man, but still reject them

>turn 40
>fail to realize that this problem is entirely your own fault
>write shitty articles for Daily Mail

My wife cant cook... But i also wont let her. The best chefs are always men.

Yep. Best case scenario is being a trophy husband who spends his time lifting, cooking and servicing $100k+ per year earning pussy.

It's "just deserts"

No, you don't understand.
These are women who want you to provide for them.
Like most women, they feel that it is their right as women to have a man who is superior to them in every way.
Unfortunately, these women actually have found a modicum of success and don't look particularly hideous, which as we know, are massive accomplishments for the average woman. So, while they still believe that they deserve a superior man, they have also built up such an ego that they feel that they are already superior to 95% of men out there, and deserve the very best, despite only being "above average" themselves.
In addition to this, if they have some success and good looks now, they probably only had more of that when they were younger, but they were too busy fucking all the sexy young club guys when they were teenagers, then taking all the older "daddy" types, leaving nothing for the older generation of women before them.
Now they find themselves on the other end, being to older generation, but having such an ego built up from their younger years that they still think they can pull the hottest of the best even though their looks have sagged and wrinkled too much to pass off the rotten personality that never had to develop, and their overall market value has just plummeted.

But, you know, they're "strong, successful, beautiful womyn", so the average woman is completely bewildered as to how such a successful and attractive woman could fail to land any guy she chooses.

have another "post-wall woman regrets her decision to stay single in her 20s" pic

This. I always found it amusing how many feminists tried to claim that the men who work 60+ hours a week at shitty jobs are the privileged class and women are "forced" to marry rich men. Bitch if a woman wanted to be the breadwinner it would be real fucking easy to find a broke guy to take that role on, men aren't the ones pushing these gender roles.

>TFW GF earns $150,000 a year.
>I have a job at a small neighborhood shop for pocket money.
>TFW don't pay rent or for groceries. >When I go on vacation I don't pay for it.
I'm really glad I was born good looking because if I was ugly and had my personality nobody would want anything to do with me.

>Only redeemable part of that meme. Christcuck /pol/fags are pathetic.

The more i read of this the angrier i get.

Actually femininsm is pushed to create a permanent underclass of easily manipulated debtslaves who produce dumb children who'll be even easier to indoctrinate with media.
It's also so they can get more money and a power block and if you read most feminist work access to pussy, mostly underage girls and boys who look like girls.

W-O-K-E

>sassy
A bitch
>sophisticated
High maintenance
>solvent
Desperate

kek

>The """progressive""" West

This is kinda depressing. I'm almost 30 and I've given 0 fucks. And people are offing themselves about this?

Shit, I'm downloading Tinder again and setting the age range to 31. Gonna get dick wet and save lives.