How do you cope with the fact that in order to be attractive, a woman has to be thin and not physically deformed...

How do you cope with the fact that in order to be attractive, a woman has to be thin and not physically deformed, whereas a man has to not only be fit, but tall, broad-shouldered, and with a good jaw?

All a woman has to do is eat a little less and not be crippled, but men need GENETICS. You can't get those at the gym

user, it is the same since the dawn of time and for almost every mammalian species. Get over it and go slay some pussy.

>lifting for women

You just gotta make the best of it, brah.

The floor might be higher for men, but so is the ceiling.

This. Women are pretty much all at the same level relatively speaking. Sure, there are instagram whores with 5m followers, but that's not a very meaningful life. As a man, you have the potential to either become bottom-of-the-barrel-tier, or a fucking god among Ihumans. Do with this information as you will.

ITT

>Im a whining bitch

My life goal is to go below the bottom of the barrel and be the oil that seeps through and stains the ground forever

I'm already working on it with this post

by which I mean you Op, not me

there are just as many broud shouldered tall and muscular men as there are models and fit chicks you jerk off to, you're just not one of them, what is so hard to understand ?

>life as a man is harder than life as a woman
What else is new?

i don't have to cope with it because i haven't been brainwashed by an indonesian fish fermenting website to the point where i'm insecure about something that isn't true

>megacoping

Well then set that goal and own it motherfucker

You're not owed a woman, stop getting so triggered. Female members have a limited number of eggs, and males have an unlimited amount, so females have to be more picky about who they reproduce with in order to get the strongest kids.

Six figure income >>>genetics. Doesn't matter what your abs and jawline look like if you're a wealthlet.

> but human race needs GENETICS
fixed

and it can be boosted whit many lifes of healthy habits like eating and training, girls look cute because they use a ton of makeup

also
on my experience naturally good looking people is a small part of the world population

>if someone can provide a study about beauty i will tank him

You either do the best with what you have, or you kill yourself slowly by wallowing in self pity, there's really not much to it.

I hate this fucking mentality lookism brought over; you're either born as a perfect Chad, or if you're anything less then self improvement is coping and you should kill yourself. Not only that, this Chad worship is the most pathetic shit I've seen online, and I've seen bronies and furries and all sorts of other autism.

You just need to come to terms with the fact that there is always going to be someone out there who is better looking than you, more handsome than you, smarter than you, stronger than you, richer than you.

Just work on yourself, have confidence in the things you are good at, and don't envy the other man just because hes better than you. Worrying about other people and being jealous of them is a weak mindset, and that will crush your chances with the opposite sex alot more than not measuring up to some unrealistic homoerotic standard you have set for yourself in your head.

It´s just nature. The males of the species are meant to compete vs each other for the prime females, the fittest wins and the genepool improves.

Sadly, we have drifted so far away from the ideal that betas can slip through the system by the means of money. Women will do the same except they almost exclusively focus on appearance.

With the population rising, more men are destinied to become betas as the competition hardens. Leftism isnt helping either but I always argue that the ones falling for it were genetically lost from the start.

Feels pretty good since you have all of those things.

Women only look better than males in general because of makeup. If it was socially acceptable for males to wear that shit there would be no difference

Makeup is cheating your way into creating the illusion of having a pretty face

That one girl looks very hot without makeup though, attractive facial features.

>How do you cope
I don't cope. I embrace it. It's just Nature and the Natural Order of the world. Nature is inherently aristocratic.

People who hate nature preach lies about equality.

I don't particularly think about it because im not a pathetic /r9k/ browsing faggot

If competing in the gene pool is too hard for you then kill yourself

I guess it's time to hang myself

kek

Women also peak in their early 20's and then they (with the rare exception) drop off hard.