If absolute monarchies are bad and dystopian then how did they produce such high art and culture like pic related?

If absolute monarchies are bad and dystopian then how did they produce such high art and culture like pic related?

By being "bad and dystopian"

>If absolute monarchies are bad and dystopian then how did they produce such high art and culture like pic related?

>If Communist Romania under Causescu was so bad and dystopian then how did it produce such high art and culture like pic related?

>that
>culture
Literally a needle amongst a haystack of shit. At least in Europe when they still had monarchs the architecture for the common folk matched the same aesthetics of the rulers.

>they produce such high art and culture like pic related
From and to the 5% or so percent of people that don't live in hovels and die of dysentery at 35

>muh everyone died at 35 meme

To be fair it looks like your regular commieblock with extra ornaments

>when they still had monarchs the architecture for the common folk matched the same aesthetics of the rulers.

Yes that is the brainlet way of describing it

1 absolute ruler is the natural form of government
Prove I am wrong

>nice castles and architecture is the measurment of a great society
>moorish spain was not a paradise. sure they had nice palaces and artworks but you cant judge it on those grounds christians were oppressed stop white wasing muslim spain
I sense some conflicting opinions here

>Muslims can't practice monarchism

You wouldn't call this good architecture for the common folk?

>mfw people laugh at dangerously high infant mortality rates

Suffering inspires beautiful art

>If absolute monarchies are bad and dystopian then how 'literal non-sequitur'
>haha, got you, democrats

>common folk
Stop acting like all monarchies provided what A-H did. Wealth is all that matters.

>Medieval peasants had cars

its bavarian styled

>american flags
>history
>monarchy
>common folk

And that's something special because?

because common folk had houses like that proving that traditional architecture in europe trickled down and wasn't solely confined to the upper strate of society you fucking brainlet

You spelled strata wrong but I agree with you.

Ah finally now I know the definition of "Bavarian styled". Let me explain something to you, poor people will always be poor, live in shitty houses and work for peanuts whether or not a King exists. The shop owners, and middle-class workers will settle for what they can afford, and the land-owners and rich will reside in their own mansions. A monarchy is only as good as it's people, if the territory is rich, educated and if trade is prominent, people will have "money", with this "money" they can build pretty houses, maybe even start a business and build pretty apartments, and if they're lucky and their nation has accumulated a substantial wealth which the government has distributed properly, then they can experiment with funded artistic styles.

Just as everyone's house looked like a mini Versailles in the 17th century

>a picture of an American tourist trap somehow proves that common peasants in the 17th century had houses just like that
>"bavarian styled" as if this somehow relates in anyway to Versailles and french houses
>it's not even bavarian styled anyway (more like vaguely similar to austrian/swiss lake chalet style)
>"traditional architecture trickled down" (what the fuck did he even mean by this? you think that we think peasants had non-traditional architecture? literally what?)
>upper strate
>strate

goddamn
this whole post, man. Get a fucking grip on yourself you are literally dumber than a doorknob

NIGGER THAT IS AMERICA

Ah yes, the entirity of Russia looked like the centres of St Petersburg and Moscow

Just look at those beautiful aestethics the Russian commonfolk (Read: Serfs) lived in

That thing is a glorified gigantic commieblock and only renowned for how huge it is. Almost anything built in Europe after the 1920s looks like complete shit.

Still has more soul than commieblocks.

What you're not seeing (Because this is a romanticized painting):
- Terrible sanitation
- Terrible insulation for the cold Russian winters
- The occasional famine
- High mortality rates
- Being a legal slave to the owner of the land because serfdom
- Being moved to St Petersburg a few months every summer because low-wage slave labour is the best way to rapidly stop a city out of the ground

>talking about "occasional famines" while defending communism

Point out where I defended communism

When you implied the commieblocks are preferable to serf hovels.

>Being a legal slave to the owner of the land because serfdom
You're still a literal legal slave in the current year if you're:
>employed instead of owning your own business
>renting instead of owning your property

>ywn retire to the Lodge to muse with your noble courtiers about the odiousness of the peasants and the perfidy of the English

I never did I find them both despicable, but by all means, if one brand of slavery to your master seems more prefferable to another brand of slavery to your master, you do you.

>I find them both despicable
What do you prefer then?

Democracy and liberty gave us anime, which is better than any high art I've ever seen.

>it's not art if I can't stroke my cock to it
Nigger brain.

/thread

that was anons point

>dangerously high
How so? infants dying is literally the least impactful demographic long-term, as long as you're still coming out positive in population growth.
Historically, countries have done a lot worse when all the adult land-owners and laborers were killed through warfare or disease.

Why are all people with animals as profile pic (lynx, wolfes, cats, golden retriever dogs) such brainlets?

>having a profile pic

Are you fucking retarded?
Here in the Netherlands which wasn't even an absolute monarchy most lower class people lived in shitty windowless houses till the later 19th century. Go back further if you want to see how houses in an absolute monarchy would be like because they are shittier and smaller and not much different from african mudhuts.

>an emirate is a prince
>arab imperialism is feudalism