What would be max bench press record raw if roids didnt exist ?

What would be max bench press record raw if roids didnt exist ?

Probably 350

180lbs

probably 500

350 lbs only ? I dont think so since there are a lot of natty lifters benching that much

650 lbs maybe ?

Pre roids it was 500 something for guys like Doug Hepburn who was a weightlifter so probably 600 or more for a powerlifter.

Pat casey was natural back then and bench pressed 600 lbs raw

Marvin eder as well, 540 lbs raw or so at 20 years old, but dude was a gifted motherfucker

Of course people would have to be 'talented' because we are discussing potential world records here

powerlifting is about leverages/genetics

some people could take all the roids in the world and never bench more than 400lbs

I witnessed my natty brother has bench 550, at the least that is achievable.

335 kg
He is natty

Can he do pull ups at least

What would it be if you had to keep your whole back on the bench?

Key facts:

>The last likely non-roiding record bench was Hepburn's 500lbs in the early 50s
>The last unequipped bench record with decent form was in the early 70s with Jim Williams doing 675 (who did it with DBOL)
>The current raw record is 716lbs by Eric Spoto
>It's a common fact that roids = 20-30% strength gains
>70% of 716 = 501lbs, so Doug Hepburn may have been the first to top out a natural bench press

Probably 225

>Further to this, 20% of Williams' 675 = 540. Bruno Sammartino, the wrestler - but lifting in the DBOL era, benched 565.

>My guess? 500-565 = roughly the natty limit for an around 5'10-6' man. Giants of 6'5+ may be different

its a meme you dolt

500 lbs for genetically gifted benchers in a fluffed up 250-300 lb body weight.

350 - 400 lbs for the average person who has reached their genetic potential and is fairly lean (10-15%bf).

What do you think its the limit for a 165 lbs gifted lean person ?

Probably the numbers for a person with average genetics who isn't that light, so 350 - 400 lbs.

>pat casey
>born 8 years after anabolics developed
>natural
nice try

And what about marvin eder ?

Probably around 500-600 lbs.

that shit-eder couldn't lift your little tic tac dick to his lips to taste your sweet nectar, faggot.

>pic related

sorry bruh hes probably on test, nandrolone and dbol

forgot to add pic

Then fuck, everyone are fucking roided liers

Do you know any legit strong af bencher that wasnt on juice?

You are right, old time strongman, hrrnan goesner, alexander zass, victor delamarre didnt look that big despite being stronger

Joe Nordquest did 363lbs raw pre AAS but he did this at 363lbs bodyweight so it was probably helped by him being fat as fuck also we dont know how strict the form was or how much back arch etc

tree fiddy